Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4051

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:13 am

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4052

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:14 am

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4053

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:15 am

Image

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5171
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4054

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:39 am

PopcornSutton wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:13 am
Image
They certainly werent perfect but they were spot on with those.
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4055

Post by Stapes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am

The United States is both a democracy and a republic you illiterates

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17903
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4056

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm

My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4057

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am
The United States is both a democracy and a republic you illiterates
Typical

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5171
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4058

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:55 am
The United States is both a democracy and a republic you illiterates
The founders understood that folks like you had the potential to destroy the fragile nation with pure democracy. Its why they built in safeguards to protect it.
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 1671
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4059

Post by QillerDaemon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2557
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4060

Post by necronomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17903
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4061

Post by CaptQuint » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
QillerDaemon
Nobody, really.
Posts: 1671
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:35 pm
Location: Beautiful downtown OrloVista FL
Interests: Playing Skyrim and picking my nose
Occupation: Router/Switch Jockey.

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4062

Post by QillerDaemon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm

necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.
Well, what I'm seeing is a confusion of terminology, some of which might be time related. Are we all using these terms in the same way? I suspect not.

And I think I understand CQ's comment now. A republican form of government is a derivative form of a general democracy, as a generality of definition. But certainly not the other way around. But an particular implementation of republicanism could be closer or further from a classic definition of a democracy.

The biggest issue I've ever had with fruitful and open discussions is making sure whatever words we use to defend our positions are being used equitably, that they mean the same thing to both sides of the argument. Otherwise, it's really just a rant and not a real discussion.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4063

Post by Stapes » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:59 pm

Image

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 5264
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4064

Post by AnalHamster » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.
Well, what I'm seeing is a confusion of terminology, some of which might be time related. Are we all using these terms in the same way? I suspect not.

And I think I understand CQ's comment now. A republican form of government is a derivative form of a general democracy, as a generality of definition. But certainly not the other way around. But an particular implementation of republicanism could be closer or further from a classic definition of a democracy.

The biggest issue I've ever had with fruitful and open discussions is making sure whatever words we use to defend our positions are being used equitably, that they mean the same thing to both sides of the argument. Otherwise, it's really just a rant and not a real discussion.
This has been explained to them over and over, they just can't grasp it.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2557
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4065

Post by necronomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:52 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.
Well, what I'm seeing is a confusion of terminology, some of which might be time related. Are we all using these terms in the same way? I suspect not.

And I think I understand CQ's comment now. A republican form of government is a derivative form of a general democracy, as a generality of definition. But certainly not the other way around. But an particular implementation of republicanism could be closer or further from a classic definition of a democracy.

The biggest issue I've ever had with fruitful and open discussions is making sure whatever words we use to defend our positions are being used equitably, that they mean the same thing to both sides of the argument. Otherwise, it's really just a rant and not a real discussion.
This has been explained to them over and over, they just can't grasp it.
I've never had this discussion with any of you.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4066

Post by Antknot » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:27 pm

QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
CQ fucks sheep. The person he has to take car of them is German. A German Shepard if you will. This person is a "dog". Not a canine.

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4067

Post by spudoc » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:41 pm

necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:52 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:06 pm
My German Shepard is a dog but not a canine
:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.
Well, what I'm seeing is a confusion of terminology, some of which might be time related. Are we all using these terms in the same way? I suspect not.

And I think I understand CQ's comment now. A republican form of government is a derivative form of a general democracy, as a generality of definition. But certainly not the other way around. But an particular implementation of republicanism could be closer or further from a classic definition of a democracy.

The biggest issue I've ever had with fruitful and open discussions is making sure whatever words we use to defend our positions are being used equitably, that they mean the same thing to both sides of the argument. Otherwise, it's really just a rant and not a real discussion.
This has been explained to them over and over, they just can't grasp it.
I've never had this discussion with any of you.
Yeah you have. You just didn't understand so you just said, "OK, lol"

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4068

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:33 pm

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4069

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:36 pm

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4070

Post by PopcornSutton » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Image

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2557
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4071

Post by necronomous » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:37 pm

spudoc wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:41 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:52 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:14 pm


:?:
He's trying to make the point that a democracy and republic are the same things. But they aren't.
Well, what I'm seeing is a confusion of terminology, some of which might be time related. Are we all using these terms in the same way? I suspect not.

And I think I understand CQ's comment now. A republican form of government is a derivative form of a general democracy, as a generality of definition. But certainly not the other way around. But an particular implementation of republicanism could be closer or further from a classic definition of a democracy.

The biggest issue I've ever had with fruitful and open discussions is making sure whatever words we use to defend our positions are being used equitably, that they mean the same thing to both sides of the argument. Otherwise, it's really just a rant and not a real discussion.
This has been explained to them over and over, they just can't grasp it.
I've never had this discussion with any of you.
Yeah you have. You just didn't understand so you just said, "OK, lol"
No I haven't had the discussion with any of you. And it's lol
ok.
Last edited by necronomous on Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 559
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4072

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:57 am

Image

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 17903
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4073

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:21 pm

Image
““You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed” “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu"." President Donald John Trump 3/19/2020

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 4011
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4074

Post by Charliesheen » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:27 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:36 pm
Image
That is outstanding.

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 6412
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#4075

Post by Stapes » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:44 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:57 am
Image


Image


Image

Image

Post Reply