andrew brown shooting

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

pork
Grouchy old fart.

Re: andrew brown shooting

Post by pork »

just a guess but i could be wrong. if the drug dealing felon wasn't a drug dealing felon he would probably not be a dead drug dealing felon today. its funny how that happens. generally when you dont break the law you dont get shot by the cops. its amazing how that happens...especially when you resist, try and run, pull a weapon and other stupid things. Also a guess but i dont think he was giving the cops a high five on his way to bible study...he may have been but i have a feeling that wasnt the case
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:33 pm just a guess but i could be wrong. if the drug dealing felon wasn't a drug dealing felon he would probably not be a dead drug dealing felon today. its funny how that happens. generally when you dont break the law you dont get shot by the cops. its amazing how that happens...especially when you resist, try and run, pull a weapon and other stupid things. Also a guess but i dont think he was giving the cops a high five on his way to bible study...he may have been but i have a feeling that wasnt the case
But he was forced to because of racism. So there.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

he was forced to go to bible studies?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:44 pm he was forced to go to bible studies?
That's satanism
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

pork wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:33 pm just a guess but i could be wrong. if the drug dealing felon wasn't a drug dealing felon he would probably not be a dead drug dealing felon today. its funny how that happens. generally when you dont break the law you dont get shot by the cops. its amazing how that happens...especially when you resist, try and run, pull a weapon and other stupid things. Also a guess but i dont think he was giving the cops a high five on his way to bible study...he may have been but i have a feeling that wasnt the case
Stapes will be along shortly to explain how none of that matters because if you put certain words together in a law in a certain way then something that the cop did was illegal and he should be cancelled for it. Nothing that the killed person ever did, or did on that day, change any of that.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:44 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:44 pm
spudoc wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:32 am
Stapes wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:22 am Everybody is retarded but flumpy..... Yet I'm laughing at how stupid he is...... Lol

Never met a guy so egotistical.....
Necro says “hold my beer”
Even when I stay out of it, I'm here with you. I knew you couldn't stop thinking about me. I love you too. And I don't have an ego. You're just provably wrong a lot and you hate(read love) that I point it out.
You think you have no ego? Even the people here who like you say you’re a pretentious prick.
I'm going to give you an opportunity to say what ego you think I have about myself. Make it good.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

did the video ever get released?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

pork wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:22 pm did the video ever get released?
Relatives were supposed to see a partially redacted version (faces and name tags blurred). Video not to be released wide till after investigating complete.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

pork wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:22 pm did the video ever get released?
Judge says 30-45 days
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

welp..we will have to update this once the videos are posted.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:49 pm Image
For the life of me. Please. Somebody on the left side explain to me what goes through your head when you see a meme like this.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:43 am
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:49 pm Image
For the life of me. Please. Somebody on the left side explain to me what goes through your head when you see a meme like this.
Biker doesn't take responsibility for what he posts here
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Somebody else pls
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Demanding senior citizen you are
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It was a shocker when I learned I could order off the senior menu @ Denny’s.

It’s ok. I tip like a baller in places like that. They work just as hard or harder than in restaurants where I usually eat. You know, like table cloths and linen napkins, lotsa dishes and silverware, stuff you wouldn’t know about.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am It was a shocker when I learned I could order off the senior menu @ Denny’s.

It’s ok. I tip like a baller in places like that. They work just as hard or harder than in restaurants where I usually eat. You know, like table cloths and linen napkins, lotsa dishes and silverware, stuff you wouldn’t know about.
Yeah, those places smell like people like you
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:52 am
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:51 am It was a shocker when I learned I could order off the senior menu @ Denny’s.

Like what?

If I’m drinking spendy wine the correct protocol is nothing. Cheap or expensive fragrance fucks up the senses. So I just bathe and go.

I’m all out of Aqua Velva. I did buy some for my dad for Christmas about 50 years ago. When he opened it he looked at me like the fuckin moran kid I was. He had a beard for like 20 years and had no use for aftershave. Worst $3 I ever spent.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Clean? Deodorant?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

When I was in high school, there were guys who would come into class at eight in the morning and their boots smelled like shit. Cow shit or pig shit or chicken shit.

My dumb privileged educated family ass looked down at those guys with scorn. Never had any idea that they’d been up working since five in the fucking morning earning a living for themselves and their families while they were going to high school.

That, my friends, is a liberal view of the flyover states.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:02 am

Clean? Deodorant?
Old soup
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Lulz. I make a soup with 10 different vegetables and it’s to die for. It’s so good it’s gotten me laid.

Parsley makes vegan chicks sooooo horny.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:46 am Lulz. I make a soup with 10 different vegetables and it’s to die for. It’s so good it’s gotten me laid.

Parsley makes vegan chicks sooooo horny.
Capt can heat up some Chunkys vegetable soup like no ones bidness
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so how many people are feeling absolutely stupid after the truth comes out on this one?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What do you think the truth is? Looks like they shot a black guy didn't pose any immediate threat to them or anyone else.