Gross fuckers

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Re: Gross fuckers

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:45 pm
spudoc wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:22 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:10 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:42 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:37 pm
I'm conservative on the fiscal. But that spills over into a lot of other things when the government badly mishandles the money forcing me to take a seemingly conservative stance on issues I'm actually more liberal on. But you know, hard core right winger and all.
The Left has simply moved so far Left that areas like free speech, an unbiased press, not caring about skin color etc. now seem "right wing" or "extreme" to them.

Of all the delusional tards on this board you are the most deluded of tards. The right thinks pushing false information and outright lies is "free speech" and when the media has to constantly fact check you lying fucks you think they are biased against you. You motherfuckers are a cancer.
Unclever gif aside he’s right. The entire foundation of the republicans right now is a lie. And it is a lie that you more than most here has pushed to the extreme. And all it does is exposes you and your party as anti democracy and anti rule of law traitors.
stymie lulz.
Another weak comeback. Just keep pushing the lie. And please just stop with the "I'm not really a right winger" nonsense.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:55 pm
The Left has simply moved so far Left that areas like free speech, an unbiased press, not caring about skin color etc. now seem "right wing" or "extreme" to them.

Of all the delusional tards on this board you are the most deluded of tards. The right thinks pushing false information and outright lies is "free speech" and when the media has to constantly fact check you lying fucks you think they are biased against you. You motherfuckers are a cancer.
Unclever gif aside he’s right. The entire foundation of the republicans right now is a lie. And it is a lie that you more than most here has pushed to the extreme. And all it does is exposes you and your party as anti democracy and anti rule of law traitors.
stymie lulz.
Another weak comeback. Just keep pushing the lie. And please just stop with the "I'm not really a right winger" nonsense.
Dude, you are losing it. I do not now, nor have I ever claimed to be anything other than right leaning in over 15 years on UJ. :lol:
You must think I claim otherwise because, unlike you, I am willing to acknowledge flaws on "my side".
And you and your tribe can best be summed up thusly:

Wanting to improve the voting system= TRAITORS!!1!11!
Keeping the system, despite everyone knowing it can be improved, exactly the same= PATRIOTS AND THE DIVINE PROTECTORS OF DEMOCRACY!!1!11!
Your incredibly flawed and borderline narcissistic self important view of yourself is quite comical.

This example fits you and the other fucks perfectly: "There is no need for improvement. The Model T gets us everywhere we need to go so why bother?"
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:14 am

stymie lulz.
Dude, you are losing it. I do not now, nor have I ever claimed to be anything other than right leaning in over 15 years on UJ. :lol:
You must think I claim otherwise because, unlike you, I am willing to acknowledge flaws on "my side".

Keeping the system, despite everyone knowing it can be improved, exactly the same= PATRIOTS AND THE DIVINE PROTECTORS OF DEMOCRACY!!1!11!
Your incredibly flawed and borderline narcissistic self important view of yourself is quite comical.

This example fits you and the other fucks perfectly: "There is no need for improvement. The Model T gets us everywhere we need to go so why bother?"
Your case for “improving” the voting system is incredibly weak. It is so weak in fact that it makes skeptics think that maybe your reasons for change are not in good faith.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

wow, we are busted. everyone knows its in bad faith to ask a voter to provide valid ID in order to prove they are who they say they are. the nerve.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:28 am

stymie lulz.

Your case for “improving” the voting system is incredibly weak. It is so weak in fact that it makes skeptics think that maybe your reasons for change are not in good faith.
Are all of those other countries requiring ID in "Bad faith"? Why is it OK for them but not us?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:28 pm

I have never and do not currently claim to be centrist. I am clearly and unapologetically conservative on most subjects.
I'm conservative on the fiscal. But that spills over into a lot of other things when the government badly mishandles the money forcing me to take a seemingly conservative stance on issues I'm actually more liberal on. But you know, hard core right winger and all.

Unclever gif aside he’s right. The entire foundation of the republicans and democrats right now is a lie. And it is a lie that you more than most here has pushed to the extreme. And all it does is exposes you and your party as anti democracy and anti rule of law traitors.
That's better.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Animal wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:36 am wow, we are busted. everyone knows its in bad faith to ask a voter to provide valid ID in order to prove they are who they say they are. the nerve.
At this point in time there really can be only two reasons why republicans are beating this “voter integrity” drum so hard. Either they believe the big lie or they want to prevent people who traditionally don’t support republicans from voting.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:34 am

Unclever gif aside he’s right. The entire foundation of the republicans and democrats right now is a lie. And it is a lie that you more than most here has pushed to the extreme. And all it does is exposes you and your party as anti democracy and anti rule of law traitors.
That's better.
They way you cleverly slide in there and change quotes is breathtaking. Moron
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:47 am

stymie lulz.

Are all of those other countries requiring ID in "Bad faith"? Why is it OK for them but not us?
Maybe they did studies and found there was rampant fraud in their countries. Maybe some of those countries are near police states that require ID for everything. I don’t know and really don’t care because they aren’t the US. It’s not relevant.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:59 am
stymie lulz.

Maybe they did studies and found there was rampant fraud in their countries. Maybe some of those countries are near police states that require ID for everything. I don’t know and really don’t care because they aren’t the US. It’s not relevant.

Is funny they bring up other countries and "how come we can't improve blah, blah". Then you bring up other countries with successful universal health care and they start screaming communism
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Voting security isn't improved by making sure there are longer queues in black areas and then making it illegal to hand out bottled water to people determined to vote anyway. That's just indefensible, which is why righties don't bother to try. They just keep bleating the talking points.

It has literally been proven in court that they are targeting black voters, as recently as 2018 on NAACP V McCrory. The SC shot down section 5 of the voting rights act in Shelby County, with the reasoning that Republicans were better behaved these days, and since then they've just gone to town with measures that would have been blocked before that decision.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:26 am

Is funny they bring up other countries and "how come we can't improve blah, blah". Then you bring up other countries with successful universal health care and they start screaming communism
Nope. I'd be OK with it if it lowers my overall monetary output via a VAT. Plus, that way everyone pays. Next?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

The NHS is funded through National Insurance, paid by workers. VAT is a separate thing, paid by all.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am The NHS is funded through National Insurance, paid by workers. VAT is a separate thing, paid by all.
Yes, thats why it needs to be a VAT- so everyone pays into the system.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:23 am
AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am The NHS is funded through National Insurance, paid by workers. VAT is a separate thing, paid by all.
Working pretty well over here with the workers paying in to systems supporting the retired (who used to be workers) and the young (who will become workers). Plenty over to support the dead weight. I guess it helps that we have a massively more efficient healthcare system which is still more effective though. Damn gummint.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:25 am
Working pretty well over here with the workers paying in to systems supporting the retired (who used to be workers) and the young (who will become workers). Plenty over to support the dead weight. I guess it helps that we have a massively more efficient healthcare system which is still more effective though. Damn gummint.
Meh. I like the idea of everyone contributing. If its done like a sales tax then the wealthy will still contribute more.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:34 am
Meh. I like the idea of everyone contributing. If its done like a sales tax then the wealthy will still contribute more.
But proportionally less. A progressive form of income tax is fairer for the simple reason that it is progressive.

Children, students, the unemployed and retired people do not contribute to NHS funding. That unfair?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 am
necronomous wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:34 am

That's better.
They way you cleverly slide in there and change quotes is breathtaking. Moron
I'm not trying to be breath taking or slick, just honest. Something you lack. That and objectivity.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:26 am

Well yes, because those are non comparable.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

stymie lulz.

And maybe that's what they are trying to prevent.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:39 am
But proportionally less. A progressive form of income tax is fairer for the simple reason that it is progressive.

Children, students, the unemployed and retired people do not contribute to NHS funding. That unfair?
Everyone should contribute. If you purchase something you pay- whether its 6 cents or a thousand dollars. Even if its a child. That child buys a candy bar? 1% (or whatever is determined) goes toward health care for everyone.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

stymie lulz.

Dude, its abundantly clear: you dont want to talk about other countries having voter ID because your entire argument is based on voter ID being racist. By your own definition if all of those other countries have implemented ID requirements they must be racist. Its really that simple.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:59 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:39 am

Everyone should contribute. If you purchase something you pay- whether its 6 cents or a thousand dollars. Even if its a child. That child buys a candy bar? 1% (or whatever is determined) goes toward health care for everyone.
Children?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I was at a restaurant this past weekend sitting at the bar for brunch. A group of six young blacks came in and ordered drinks; a couple of mimosas, bloody marys, and a newvo (?). Anyways, the bartender asked to see their IDs and every one of them, all six, produced one for the bartender. I was fucking stunned. I couldnt believe it. How in the fuck did they all get an ID????
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:54 am
Animal wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:36 am wow, we are busted. everyone knows its in bad faith to ask a voter to provide valid ID in order to prove they are who they say they are. the nerve.
At this point in time there really can be only two reasons why republicans are beating this “voter integrity” drum so hard. Either they believe the big lie or they want to prevent people who traditionally don’t support republicans from voting.
:lol: Why are those the "only two reasons"? Why can't the reason be the obvious one staring you right in the face? Why can't the reason that I want you to have to show a valid ID in order to vote - be because I want to make sure you are who you say you are and you are a citizen?

Why do you brush off that reason and try to insert other reasons that fit your conspiracy narrative?