Confronting Politicians about Corruption Allegations

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Confronting Politicians about Corruption Allegations

Post by Cassandros »

Since analhamster will get all butt-hurt if I don't do some kind of follow up...

In this particular case there has been a settlement between the original developer and the city, with ongoing corruption (and other charges) still pending against Fred Daibes. I imagine the there are also lawsuits against the 4 city council members and mayor that were/are in Daibes back pocket as well. On a cursory check I only saw info on the charge of "corrupt relationship", hopefully there are more and none of those people are still in office.

All that said...

I wonder how prevalent and common these kinds of relationships really are?

Not really much different than needing your competitions approval before conducing business, is it?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Confronting Politicians about Corruption Allegations

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Common? Fuck yeah it is.
I can name 3 metro Detroit cities just off the top of my head that have had corruption issues all within the past 5 years.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Confronting Politicians about Corruption Allegations

Post by Charliesheen »

The Messiah successfully navigated some of the most corrupt waters in the country to become POTUS. Makes him a cunning man indeed.

Let that sink in…
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.