Racism coming to the once Great Britain

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Racism coming to the once Great Britain

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:03 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:57 pm
Animal wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:30 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:08 pm
Animal wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:37 pm Requiring an ID doesn't "target" black people. That's the whining ass democrats spin on the subject to turn everything into racist. The "target" of the ID rule is to go after people that are not citizens and can't get an ID because that process weeds them out. It has absolutely nothing to do with the poor black people that can't go get one. My god the lengths you fucks go to use them as your excuse for every fucking thing.

I guess we could change voting laws to mandate that everyone has to come in and prove they are a citizen the same way they have to do in order to get an ID, but that's pretty redundant, and you dumb fucks would explode over that.
If 13% of black people lacked the required id without jumping through some hoops and spending some money, versus 5% of white people, would you be able to see the issue then?
Yeah, I would be raising hell with the lazy fucking white people to go out and get a fucking ID if they want to participate in voting.
Fairly open racism there, I assume you're pretending it's intended to be humorous. It's still factual information you didn't address though.
keep playing that racist card, stupid. the percentage of black people doing a thing is a bigger number than the percentage of white people doing that thing. RAsiTZXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! OMGGGG@!!!
Conservatives target black voters because black voters lean Democratic. It's pretty simple.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Democrats target black voters because they need a dependent, incapable, ill-informed bloc.

About as racist as can be.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:56 am
Animal wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:37 pm Requiring an ID doesn't "target" black people. That's the whining ass democrats spin on the subject to turn everything into racist. The "target" of the ID rule is to go after people that are not citizens and can't get an ID because that process weeds them out. It has absolutely nothing to do with the poor black people that can't go get one. My god the lengths you fucks go to use them as your excuse for every fucking thing.

I guess we could change voting laws to mandate that everyone has to come in and prove they are a citizen the same way they have to do in order to get an ID, but that's pretty redundant, and you dumb fucks would explode over that.
If 13% of black people lacked the required id without jumping through some hoops and spending some money, versus 5% of white people, would you be able to see the issue then?
Yeah, I would be raising hell with the lazy fucking white people to go out and get a fucking ID if they want to participate in voting.
Fairly open racism there, I assume you're pretending it's intended to be humorous. It's still factual information you didn't address though.
keep playing that racist card, stupid. the percentage of black people doing a thing is a bigger number than the percentage of white people doing that thing. RAsiTZXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! OMGGGG@!!!
Conservatives target black voters because black voters lean Democratic. It's pretty simple.
Democrats target black people and immigrants because giving them free shit gains votes. Ironically to groups of people that for the most part do not share the same values.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Trying to win votes by improving people's lives is called 'politics'. Trying to suppress voting is called 'voter suppression'. They are not synonyms.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:52 pm Trying to win votes by improving people's lives is called 'politics'. Trying to suppress voting is called 'voter suppression'. They are not synonyms.
:lol: I have never seen so many people work so hard to organize and put bus rides and church socials and ballot drives together to help improve those people's lives. It makes total sense.

maybe if those democrat mayors of Baltimore or Chicago put that much work into running the city's government.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Democrats target black people and immigrants because giving them free shit gains votes. Ironically to groups of people that for the most part do not share the same values.

The vast majority of Welfare and SNAP recipients are white. douche
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Two things. That's irrelevant to the comment.
And two you're fucking stupid.

I will say not a whataboutism, just a very stupid invalid point. You're getting there.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:33 pm

I will say not a whataboutism, just a very stupid invalid point. You're getting there.

Not irrelevant....you connect blacks voting democrat because they get free shit......therefore the obvious conclusion is they would get the poor white mans vote also........but they don't.........so your point is just racist and stupid.......douche
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:37 pm
Not irrelevant....you connect blacks voting democrat because they get free shit......therefore the obvious conclusion is they would get the poor white mans vote also........but they don't.........so your point is just racist and stupid.......douche
your party is literally loading up old black people by the bus loads to take them to vote. Don't pretend its anything different than that.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:42 pm
your party is literally loading up old black people by the bus loads to take them to vote. Don't pretend its anything different than that.
Seems like a nice thing to do for the elderly........no wonder you selfish fucks hate it.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

necronomous wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:33 pm

You assume that it affects whites the same? How about the same region. How about with deep religious back grounds. What works for one doesn't work for everyone. If it did, liberals wouldn't pander like crazy to every individual minority group and play identity politics like a gambling addict in Vegas. So liberals are racist for doing so, you idiot micro brained monkey.
Last edited by necronomous on Mon May 17, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Keep swinging douche
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:11 pm Keep swinging douche
Keep being a racist, racist.