11-Year-Old Arrested -- Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: 11-Year-Old Arrested -- Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

Post by AnalHamster »

12 is the minimum age for juvenile detention in California short of murder or violent sexual assault, on the grounds that they are little children.

But please, do continue explaining how it works, you are just so knowledgeable on the topic as always :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Yeah, because a judges hands are totally tied and he can do nothing because the boy is still 11. :roll:
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:56 pm Yeah, because a judges hands are totally tied and he can do nothing because the boy is still 11. :roll:
That's not what I said, dumbass, I said it's not an option to criminally prosecute and incarcerate an 11 year old in California unless they have committed a very narrow range of specified exception crimes. You're the one who seems to think that leaves nothing. Children under 12 are redirected to dependency court, CPS, mental health services etc. The basic idea being there is always hope for turning a child that age around. When the kid in the OP lands himself back in court in a year or so, he is very likely to get a detention sentence given his history, depending of course on what he's done on that occasion.

But of course, you're the expert.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I can only go by what I have seen first hand and been told by people in the know.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Or pulled out of your ass in general ignorance of the topic. Gotta be one or t'other, but only one explains why you were unaware of the basic facts, as usual.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Baseless accusations are, as usual, baseless.

I can only go by what I have seen first hand and been told by people in the know.

If you want to pretend the system is so great, be my guest. May you never know someone who has a child in the juvenile system who doesn't care about the consequences... because they will be taught point blank that there are none.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well I think pulled out of your ass is really the only thing that fits with you clearly being unaware that 11 year olds simply can't be sent to juvie in Cali unless it's murder or violent sexual assault. But whatever dude, keep trying to save face as always. It's very convincing. As always.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Of course you do.

You are always trying to paint me as someone/something I am not.

Road fudge salesman 101. Paint the messenger in bad light in hopes people won't see the message.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You didn't attempt to address your exposed ignorance there, yet still are compelled to keep embarassing yourself. Try again?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

There is nothing to address.

Read the thread if you want to know what its about.

(PS: its not what you are trying to spin).
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

How about you starting a thread about the need to send an 11 year old to prison in total ignorance of the fact that that cannot happen in California to anyone under 12, outside of two specific exceptions that did not apply?

I'm guessing you are too childish and pathetic to admit being unaware of the basic facts here?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Judges are not powerless to punish people outside the usual guidelines. So quite pretending otherwise.

Now, think you can keep focus on what I actually said?
This kid is being taught that nothing will happen to him of consequence until hes does something dumb enough to get shot.

These are the real issues that need to be addressed. Instead of creating a false narrative of racism and exacerbating the problem by de-funding police.
I know you like to sell shit and by calling it 'road fudge'. But make some attempts at showing integrity.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 am Judges are not powerless to punish people outside the usual guidelines. So quite pretending otherwise.

Now, think you can keep focus on what I actually said?
This kid is being taught that nothing will happen to him of consequence until hes does something dumb enough to get shot.

These are the real issues that need to be addressed. Instead of creating a false narrative of racism and exacerbating the problem by de-funding police.
I know you like to sell shit and by calling it 'road fudge'. But make some attempts at showing integrity.
I didn't say they were, you did. I pointed out all the ways an 11 year old can be helped by the courts, while also pointing out an 11 year old in California cannot be incarcerated unless they have committed a very short list of specific crimes - SOMETHING YOU WERE CLEARLY UNAWARE OF WHILE PRETENDING TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THE TOPIC AND ARE NOW PRETENDING YOU CANNOT SEE ANY REFERENCE TO, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING BABY.

I guess "road fudge" is pointing out you have humiliated yourself yet again and have to continue to humiliate youself because you are too fucking childish to admit being wrong, huh? Please continue. Enlighten us with your continued expertise on yet another topic you have proven yourself to actually know fuck all about, you fucking retard.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Still not showing integrity, still trying to spin a new narrative to what was said, still pathetic.

A child who has an extensive criminal history by 11 clearly doesn't give a fuck; if you think court ordered counseling and probation (that he likely will not even attend anyway) is going to magically make him a model citizen, you're a bigger fool than I could ever imagine.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Do you think - now I have edumacated you and all - that there might be some fundamental difference when he turns 12?

Do you think the best thing to do with an 11 year old child is send them to prison?

Do you really think you can credibly continue to claim any kind of knowledge or expertise in this subject after your humiliating exposure here?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:17 am Do you think - now I have edumacated you and all - that there might be some fundamental difference when he turns 12?

Do you think the best thing to do with an 11 year old child is send them to prison?

Do you really think you can credibly continue to claim any kind of knowledge or expertise in this subject after your humiliating exposure here?
Based on my own experience and what I have been told by people in the know: No. Its highly unlikely he will ever get jail time as a minor, unless he really does something overt. And even if he does, its usually measured in days or weeks.

Truth be told, I don't know... it is a tricky situation. Even though you have repeatedly fabricated my stances and points of view, wholesale incarceration is not really the best of paths. But, there has to be some sort of meaningful consequence invoked or no lesson will ever be learned. Probation that you can just skip is not a solution. Counseling only works if you want it to work. Community service could be an avenue, but again... if there is no punishment if its skipped, what's the point?

You can pretend I have been humiliated all you want kiddo. You and your opinion of anything literally means nothing to me. I know what I know and what I have been through, and I speak the truth --> there is a serious issue at the heart of juvenile justice that needs to be addressed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:21 am
Stapes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am I'm not AH so my tolerance for you is basically zero so you won't get much out of me.....I think you're a douche. You posted this solely for the purpose of bringing to light a "black" 11 year old had an extensive criminal history and then "wink, wink" just making a point about the juvenile justice system.......sure buddy.
Nothing in the original post said the kid was black, your raceism assumed the kid was black.
Oh shit! :lol:

LMFAO!!!!!
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:55 am
Stapes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am I'm not AH so my tolerance for you is basically zero so you won't get much out of me.....I think you're a douche. You posted this solely for the purpose of bringing to light a "black" 11 year old had an extensive criminal history and then "wink, wink" just making a point about the juvenile justice system.......sure buddy.
Nothing in the original post said the kid was black, your raceism assumed the kid was black.

LMFAO!!!!!
What are you lmfaoing about dumb cowboy.... If you read on the link had pictures
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:56 am

LMFAO!!!!!
What are you lmfaoing about dumb cowboy.... If you read on the link had pictures
are you sitting in a bucket of aloe vera?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:59 am
Stapes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:56 am

LMFAO!!!!!
are you sitting in a bucket of aloe vera?
Really? Lol.
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

It is telling who brings up race and who doesn't. The way we project ourselves can be very telling...

Regardless, the point was stated in the OP and remains (despite repeated attempts at re-directing by a certain character):

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the problem is that when stapes reads any story he only starts seeing skin color.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:43 am the problem is that when stapes reads any story he only starts seeing skin color.
If it walks like a duck
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:33 am
AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:17 am Do you think - now I have edumacated you and all - that there might be some fundamental difference when he turns 12?

Based on my own experience and what I have been told by people in the know: No. Its highly unlikely he will ever get jail time as a minor, unless he really does something overt. And even if he does, its usually measured in days or weeks.

Truth be told, I don't know... it is a tricky situation. Even though you have repeatedly fabricated my stances and points of view, wholesale incarceration is not really the best of paths. But, there has to be some sort of meaningful consequence invoked or no lesson will ever be learned. Probation that you can just skip is not a solution. Counseling only works if you want it to work. Community service could be an avenue, but again... if there is no punishment if its skipped, what's the point?

You can pretend I have been humiliated all you want kiddo. You and your opinion of anything literally means nothing to me. I know what I know and what I have been through, and I speak the truth --> there is a serious issue at the heart of juvenile justice that needs to be addressed.
Well I see you have entered full run away mode, can't stop posting but will pretend you can't see questions. Clearly this whole thread was predicated on you failing to understand that under 12s aren't incarcerated in California unless it's for murder or sex crimes. From there you've jumped to the whole youth system, which you've declared yourself an expert on, is too lenient and that is encouraging crime. Derrr if dis 11 year old not in pwison den who is, derrr? People over 12, ya dumb fuck.

One of the many sound reasons not to send little kids to prison with the bigger kids is that that is where they learn to become hardened criminals. The facilities they are sent to are overcrowded and understaffed, and the result for the children sent there is what is known as 'peer delinquency training'. They get worse.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:23 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 1:33 am

Well I see you have entered full run away mode, can't stop posting but will pretend you can't see questions. Clearly this whole thread was predicated on you failing to understand that under 12s aren't incarcerated in California unless it's for murder or sex crimes. From there you've jumped to the whole youth system, which you've declared yourself an expert on, is too lenient and that is encouraging crime. Derrr if dis 11 year old not in pwison den who is, derrr? People over 12, ya dumb fuck.

One of the many sound reasons not to send little kids to prison with the bigger kids is that that is where they learn to become hardened criminals. The facilities they are sent to are overcrowded and understaffed, and the result for the children sent there is what is known as 'peer delinquency training'. They get worse.
Bitch please.

There is no "run away mode", I answered your questions point blank.

It's weird I would show you such respect as you do not deserve it. You rarely give honest answers because your tool box for online debate only seems to consists of misdirection, lies, goal post moving... and most often, like in this thread, finding some technical nuance and trying to twist the other posters point to be about that, instead of what was actually said. Its pathetic. It stifles discussion and only creates impasses when the goal of all debate/discussion should be progress.

But, you don't want progress do you? You only want to "win"-- hence your ineffective use of bullshit debate tactics and faux declarations.

If you are confused about my stance, read the OP again. Read my replies to your inane bullshit posts.

The juvenile criminal justice system needs work. Period. As I answered in my last post, reform != incarceration. That's your fantasy you keep projecting onto me. But, regarding the real point, there has to be something better than the current catch and release judicial system in place for minors... a system that is being expanded on for adults in blue states as we speak.

These thoughtless systems only make things worse.

The only thing I wonder now is, are you capable of admitting you are a lying sack of shit and apologize? Will you just ignore this response and let the thread fall to obscurity? Or double down in your narcissism and keep trying to sell me your stinky, wet 'road fudge'?