11-Year-Old Arrested -- Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

11-Year-Old Arrested -- Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

Post by Cassandros »

11-Year-Old Arrested After Attack of Elderly Asian Man Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

-The 11-year-old is believed to be the third suspect who drove the getaway vehicle.

-Sources told Dion Lim of ABC7 News that the boy possesses an “extensive criminal history,” having been arrested for robberies and carjackings on April 12. He was allegedly involved in at least two other robberies before.

-Police also discovered that he was "driving a carjacking vehicle that was stolen on May 10 in Oakland."

-Given his young age, the boy was eventually released into the custody of his mother.

Story
The article is almost all bullet points. Weak as journalist...

Regardless, three things stand out:
-- At 11 he has an extensive criminal history
-- He was released to his Mother, not "parents". So likely there is no father figure in the household. (Shocking, i know...).
-- Juvenile crime is already weak on actual punishment. Any kid who is sorry and wants to fly right gets taken through the wringer, and any kid who doesn't give a fuck gets a pass 9 times out of 10.

This kid is being taught that nothing will happen to him of consequence until hes does something dumb enough to get shot.

These are the real issues that need to be addressed. Instead of creating a false narrative of racism and exacerbating the problem by de-funding police.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: 11-Year-Old Arrested -- Has 'Extensive Criminal History'

Post by Charliesheen »

So as a “juvenile” he won’t be identified until he’s shot by the cops. Since he’s a little feller they’ll have to produce a photo from his first birthday party. If’n he didn’t get one of those we’ll just have to settle for the ink blot off’n the moppet’s feet from ‘is birth certificate.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Pretty much...

Why actually be honest about the situation and work towards solutions --> when you can create a massive lie to profit from and divide the Country simultaneously?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

13-year-old cheerleader found dead in Florida woods stabbed ‘horrific’ number of times by 14-year-old boy, police say

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ ... story.html
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Does he have a prior arrest record and allowed to just keep being a thug with no consequences too?

The article doesn't say.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:38 am Does he have a prior arrest record and allowed to just keep being a thug with no consequences too?

The article doesn't say.
I'm just balancing out your obvious attempt at race baiting. There are plenty of little white boys in juvey.
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:39 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:38 am Does he have a prior arrest record and allowed to just keep being a thug with no consequences too?

The article doesn't say.
I'm just balancing out your obvious attempt at race baiting. There are plenty of little white boys in juvey.
You prove to be a fool once again. Maybe, I dunno, read what I wrote before posting for once? But in your ignorance you actually reinforces my point. So, thanks...

This is NOT a race issue (ironically, you and your comrades are the ones who like to cry "racism" against law enforcement, but I digress).

This is a lack of father and (more importantly) poor juvenile justice system issue.

The juvenile justice system does not punish most kids, it literally teaches them the system will just keep releasing them regardless of what they do until they do something overly horrendous --> like murder someone in cold blood. THIS is a core issue that should be addressed if we want to combat crime in America. No 11 year old should have an "extensive criminal history". Period.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:51 am

The article doesn't say.
You prove to be a fool once again. Maybe, I dunno, read what I wrote before posting for once? But in your ignorance you actually reinforces my point. So, thanks...

This is NOT a race issue (ironically, you and your comrades are the ones who like to cry "racism" against law enforcement, but I digress).

This is a lack of father and (more importantly) poor juvenile justice system issue.

The juvenile justice system does not punish most kids, it literally teaches them the system will just keep releasing them regardless of what they do until they do something overly horrendous --> like murder someone in cold blood. THIS is a core issue that should be addressed if we want to combat crime in America. No 11 year old should have an "extensive criminal history". Period.

I'm not AH so my tolerance for you is basically zero so you won't get much out of me.....I think you're a douche. You posted this solely for the purpose of bringing to light a "black" 11 year old had an extensive criminal history and then "wink, wink" just making a point about the juvenile justice system.......sure buddy.
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:02 am

The article doesn't say.

I'm not AH so my tolerance for you is basically zero so you won't get much out of me.....I think you're a douche. You posted this solely for the purpose of bringing to light a "black" 11 year old had an extensive criminal history and then "wink, wink" just making a point about the juvenile justice system.......sure buddy.
I give zero fucks what you think about me. The surest way to make people hate you is to simply tell the truth. And that is exactly what I get from most of the posters on this board day after day. You included.

So if you want to lie about me and my intentions, again, that's on you. While I think you might have a spark of integrity within you, I am yet to see it and can't force you to actually use it.

My intentions of the post was laid out in the OP. Its not about race, its about the lack of fathers in the household and the juvenile system that does not do anything but teach kids there are no consequences to their actions. Until, like you so nicely pointed out, they kill someone in cold blood.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

The article doesn't say.

Nothing in the original post said the kid was black, your raceism assumed the kid was black.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:21 am

The article doesn't say.

Nothing in the original post said the kid was black, your raceism assumed the kid was black.

Except, unlike you I actually went and read the link to the original story that had pictures of said juvenile delinquents
I blame Biker.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:20 am

The article doesn't say.

I give zero fucks what you think about me. The surest way to make people hate you is to simply tell the truth. And that is exactly what I get from most of the posters on this board day after day. You included.

So if you want to lie about me and my intentions, again, that's on you. While I think you might have a spark of integrity within you, I am yet to see it and can't force you to actually use it.

My intentions of the post was laid out in the OP. Its not about race, its about the lack of fathers in the household and the juvenile system that does not do anything but teach kids there are no consequences to their actions. Until, like you so nicely pointed out, they kill someone in cold blood.
Yeah it’s your “truthiness” that’s the reason people dismiss you so readily.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

spudoc wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:25 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:20 am

The article doesn't say.

Yeah it’s your “truthiness” that’s the reason people dismiss you so readily.
I may not always be right, but I am always honest.

Feel free to challenge me on the content of my posts instead of just dismissing me as a 'conspiracy theorist', 'racist', or other libel.

It would be a welcome change of pace.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Well there's a basic reason the juvenile system isn't aimed at locking little children up forever, it's because they are children and we hope they can change. Kids like that mostly need counseling, educating and social workers to investigate just what went wrong at home, not locking up.

There's a tendency amongst conservatives to think anything but a jail sentence means getting off Scott free, like being found not guilty by reason of insanity, which actually means an indefinite sentence. The article doesn't specify but I assume the juvenile court is doing all it can with very limited resources. Prison is not the only option and it's very very rarely a good one for children.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Maybe Margaret Sanger was right after all.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

There was a poster at old UJ that had an entire thread that celebrated diversity.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:50 am Well there's a basic reason the juvenile system isn't aimed at locking little children up forever, it's because they are children and we hope they can change. Kids like that mostly need counseling, educating and social workers to investigate just what went wrong at home, not locking up.

There's a tendency amongst conservatives to think anything but a jail sentence means getting off Scott free, like being found not guilty by reason of insanity, which actually means an indefinite sentence. The article doesn't specify but I assume the juvenile court is doing all it can with very limited resources. Prison is not the only option and it's very very rarely a good one for children.
As usual, you are trying to spin this into something political. Its not.

The juvenile system needs serious attention.

The kids that are apologetic, whose parents have navigated them well but the kid fell into the wrong crowd or made a mistake and got caught... they get probation. They have to check in regularly, do drug screens, have court appointed counseling, CPS visits into the family, etc... which is great. Kind of, CPS is a whole different bag of worms, but I won't delve into that nightmare of an institution here. They play ball and generally don't relapse.

The problem is with the kids who don't give a fuck.

These kids, like the one I posted in OP and possibly (probably) the one stapes posted thinking he was making some intelligent counter-point, the system doesn't do anything of merit. They will assign all the same stuff --> but there is literally no consequence when they blow off probation and don't check in, when they piss hot, when don't go to counseling, run away from a shelter, when they tear off their gps monitor and run away from home to go party then get arrested again for burglary and/or assaulting a police officer. Over and over again.

These kids spend maybe a night or two in Juvenile hall and then are back on the street with a slap on the wrist.

And the ones who push the limit to the absolute extreme eventually get a few weeks in juvenile hall, and the really bad might not get out (though often its not because of an outside crime, its because they keep violating the rules in juvenile hall so they don't get their score high enough to be released)... until they turn 18. Then they just get released back onto the streets with their records sealed and the justice system knowing its just a matter of time before they do something dumb as an adult and get locked up in big-boy prison.

The kids who don't give a fuck are the repeat offenders, they are the ones who get 'extensive juvenile records' and become career criminals. For these kids, their needs to be an overhaul in how justice handles them. Because the catch and release system of things when they are committing all but the most heinous of crimes is simply not working.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:30 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:50 am Well there's a basic reason the juvenile system isn't aimed at locking little children up forever, it's because they are children and we hope they can change. Kids like that mostly need counseling, educating and social workers to investigate just what went wrong at home, not locking up.

The kids that are apologetic, whose parents have navigated them well but the kid fell into the wrong crowd or made a mistake and got caught... they get probation. They have to check in regularly, do drug screens, have court appointed counseling, CPS visits into the family, etc... which is great. Kind of, CPS is a whole different bag of worms, but I won't delve into that nightmare of an institution here. They play ball and generally don't relapse.

These kids, like the one I posted in OP and possibly (probably) the one stapes posted thinking he was making some intelligent counter-point, the system doesn't do anything of merit. They will assign all the same stuff --> but there is literally no consequence when they blow off probation and don't check in, when they piss hot, when don't go to counseling, run away from a shelter, when they tear off their gps monitor and run away from home to go party then get arrested again for burglary and/or assaulting a police officer. Over and over again.

These kids spend maybe a night or two in Juvenile hall and then are back on the street with a slap on the wrist.

And the ones who push the limit to the absolute extreme eventually get a few weeks in juvenile hall, and the really bad might not get out (though often its not because of an outside crime, its because they keep violating the rules in juvenile hall so they don't get their score high enough to be released)... until they turn 18. Then they just get released back onto the streets with their records sealed and the justice system knowing its just a matter of time before they do something dumb as an adult and get locked up in big-boy prison.

The kids who don't give a fuck are the repeat offenders, they are the ones who get 'extensive juvenile records' and become career criminals. For these kids, their needs to be an overhaul in how justice handles them. Because the catch and release system of things when they are committing all but the most heinous of crimes is simply not working.
Saying locking up kids isn't great really shouldn't be political. And you don't get to just violate probation with no consequence. That's not how any courts work.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Saying locking up kids isn't great really shouldn't be political. And you don't get to just violate probation with no consequence. That's not how any courts work.
Actually, you do get to violate probation with no consequences (because the consequences is just more time on probation, which already isn't affecting the children because they don't care to follow the rules).

I have years worth of first hand experience here.

Read what I wrote, its absolutely true. The current juvenile system is a revolving door for kids who don't give a fuck about trying to do better.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:49 pm

Actually, you do get to violate probation with no consequences (because the consequences is just more time on probation, which already isn't affecting the children because they don't care to follow the rules).

Read what I wrote, its absolutely true. The current juvenile system is a revolving door for kids who don't give a fuck about trying to do better.
Nah, your long history of being utterly full of shit on every topic means 'trust me I know about this' doesn't really work from you.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:19 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:49 pm

Nah, your long history of being utterly full of shit on every topic means 'trust me I know about this' doesn't really work from you.
Bullshit accusation is, as usual, bullshit.

I'm telling you how it is.

The juvenile system is only a deterrent for kids who are willing to play along. The kids who don't care really don't get punished because adding a year to their probation that they don't go to already means nothing to them. Especially when they know that at 18, its over. There is no carry over and in most cases their juvenile record wont be held against them as an adult.

You just want to cry that everything is racist --> so naturally you will plug your ears and close your eyes when presented with some of the REAL issues involving the US criminal justice system.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You are not providing any information, just asserting something evidence free and as I have already pointed out, past experience shows you like to pretend to be knowledgeable about things you are totally ignorant of. Remember when you didn't know what the federal reserve was?

Try finding evidence for your assertions, then trying to coherently state that evidence. I believe you are attempting to prove that the juvenile court system is voluntary and imposes no punishment for transgressions against its orders if the kid doesn't want to play along. Go ahead.

No idea why you are derping about race at me btw, do try to focus on things I have actually said.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

You have actively and repeatedly accused the US judicial system of systemic racism.

I have provided a wealth of information, if you bothered to read it.

One example: child robs store, gets arrested. Parents pick child up after night in jail and the child is assigned to probation with xyz terms. Child does not follow the terms, runs away from home, commits another robbery, gets caught. Picked up again by parents, time added to probation, rules of probation again ignored. Cycle repeats several times until the court decides to "play hardball" by putting on a GPS monitor.

Child removes monitor, runs away, caught at store (recognized by a police officer), assaults said police officer. Courts response, more time on probation and no longer requiring a GPS monitor because its too expensive to go get and repair if another one is removed. (Yes, that is exactly what happened).

Cycle continues until finally, after two back to back court dates with the same judge, and the child mouthing off that he doesn't give a fuck because they are almost 18 they finally go to juvenile hall. They remain there for a few months, released on 18th birthday with records sealed because multiple assaults, robberies, and other crimes all happened as a minor.

Big surprise within weeks of 18th birthday I am told they got arrested and are serving a 5 year sentence for shooting at a group of people.

The moral of the story is simple: the current system only works for kids who want it to work. Any child who refuses to play by the rules really does not have any negative consequences. They are literally taught that they can do what they want... a lesson they take with them to adulthood.

THAT is a real issue that needs addressing.

But naturally, it won't be addressed though, because half the people want to pretend the only issue is "racism". And the same people who make that claim are making the situation much, much worse by allowing people to leave jail without even posting bail.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Extending the length of your own derps is not the same as providing evidence for your assertions. It is still just your derp. You have no credibility.

Courts don't ignore violations of court orders, sealed is not the same as expunged and if your sentence goes past your 18th birthday you get transferred to big boy prison, not sent home with an automatically expunged record.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

You would think...

But no. That is not how it actually works; unless the child commits an extraordinarily heinous act they really don't prosecute minors, even for felonies.

Case in point: Read the OP. 11 year old has on his record multiple burglaries and carjackings. Both are felonies. He is still not in juvenile hall, and even with known felony priors he was released to his mother.