More Democrat racism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

More Democrat racism

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Chicago mayor sparks backlash after limiting media interviews to people of color

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5543 ... -people-of

------------------
Imagine the OUTRAGE!11!1 if tomorrow a white mayor said he/she will only give interviews to white journalists.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: More Democrat racism

Post by Animal »

if only you whiteys understood how bell curves work.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I'm just wondering how are they going to make all jobs have half blacks, half Spanish, half white, half trans, half gay, half Asian, half straight, half bi, half Arab, half Christian, half Jewish, half atheist. It just doesn't seem fucking possible. Because it's fucking not.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Minority farmers getting loan forgiveness crackers can’t.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Chicago area reporters that Lightfoot was implementing what could only be described as a racist policy on who she would allow to interview her on the topic of her two year anniversary as the Windy City’s mayor.

“As ⁦@chicagosmayor reaches her two year midway point as mayor, her spokeswoman says Lightfoot is granting 1 on 1 interviews – only to Black or Brown journalists,” NBC Chicago’s Mary Ann Ahern tweeted.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if i was a white reporter this would be fantastic news.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:37 am Chicago area reporters that Lightfoot was implementing what could only be described as a racist policy on who she would allow to interview her on the topic of her two year anniversary as the Windy City’s mayor.

“As ⁦@chicagosmayor reaches her two year midway point as mayor, her spokeswoman says Lightfoot is granting 1 on 1 interviews – only to Black or Brown journalists,” NBC Chicago’s Mary Ann Ahern tweeted.
This is what the left calls anti-racism
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:31 pm Minority farmers getting loan forgiveness crackers can’t.
The latest is that minority owned restaurants will be prioritized for help.

Is it legal to prioritize women- and minority-owned restaurants for COVID-19 relief? A lawsuit alleges white men are ‘pushed to the back of the line.’
https://www.chicagotribune.com/business ... story.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Get to the back of the bus bitches. How's it feel?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:34 am Get to the back of the bus bitches. How's it feel?
they say that's the safest place to be in a plane crash. so sign me up.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:34 am Get to the back of the bus bitches. How's it feel?
It feels like racism. Therefore, as a rational human I am against it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Lol
I blame Biker.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

So racism is funny to you, stapes?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:05 am So racism is funny to you, stapes?
White guys getting a taste of their own medicine and crying about itis Hilarious...... Now fuck off
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: the weight of that entire race on your shoulders must be excruciating.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I just call it like I see it. The whole white, right, trump loving bunch who spend every waking moment trying to marginalize anyone who doesn't think like you, dress like you, look like you, fuck like you or pray like you......are crying about being marginalized.....lol.......Hilarious.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:26 am I just call it like I see it. The whole white, right, trump loving bunch who spend every waking moment trying to marginalize anyone who doesn't think like you, dress like you, look like you, fuck like you or pray like you......are crying about being marginalized.....lol.......Hilarious.
i guess. the problem is that what you see as crying and feeling marginalized is really just guys sitting on their butts laughing at the hypocrisy. you probably won't find any rallies or parades or marches going on. if you do, feel free to laugh. i would do the same.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

I love how you simultaneously feel like you're exempt from being in the back with other white folk and forget that your party put them there to begin with. Nice.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:14 am
White guys getting a taste of their own medicine and crying about itis Hilarious...... Now fuck off
"white guys...", like, all of them? Even white men who belong to the blue m&m camp?

That's a mighty racist statement sir.

A bit sexist too...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:37 am
"white guys...", like, all of them? Even white men who belong to the blue m&m camp?

A bit sexist too...
stapes is the guy sawing the limb off that he's sitting on while he laughs at the guys sitting in the tree.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:39 am
Cassandros wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:37 am

A bit sexist too...
stapes is the guy sawing the limb off that he's sitting on while he laughs at the guys sitting in the tree.
So if I am to understand what he's saying, it's that because some white folk, mostly in the past, were racist, white people should be ok with being treated the same way everyone has been fighting against to prevent. So his party wants to prevent racism, by acting racist. And then they claim that their party is no longer the racist, but the other party is. It also seems that he thinks that their side (white folk) will not be marginalized, but even if they are, its ok, because white people, all of them regardless of anything, deserve it. Ok then.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:50 am So if I am to understand what he's saying, it's that because some white folk, mostly in the past, were racist, white people should be ok with being treated the same way everyone has been fighting against to prevent. So his party wants to prevent racism, by acting racist. And then they claim that their party is no longer the racist, but the other party is. It also seems that he thinks that their side (white folk) will not be marginalized, but even if they are, its ok, because white people, all of them regardless of anything, deserve it. Ok then.
yes. he's basically spending every waking hour working for the rules committee so they change the rules to make his life more difficult. its a brilliant plan.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:54 am
necronomous wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:50 am So if I am to understand what he's saying, it's that because some white folk, mostly in the past, were racist, white people should be ok with being treated the same way everyone has been fighting against to prevent. So his party wants to prevent racism, by acting racist. And then they claim that their party is no longer the racist, but the other party is. It also seems that he thinks that their side (white folk) will not be marginalized, but even if they are, its ok, because white people, all of them regardless of anything, deserve it. Ok then.
yes. he's basically spending every waking hour working for the rules committee so they change the rules to make his life more difficult. its a brilliant plan.
Makes sense. White people control the rules for them. Even the punishments. Typical liberal racist behavior.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The logic of the right.... Its quite an amazing feat of juggling.... White guys were racist in the past.... Liberals are racist now.... Lol. Do you attend brain washing sessions to get that mind fucked or is it natural? I'm thinking it's a combo of low IQ and inflated self importance
I blame Biker.