So, was it a lab leak or nah?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Did the COVID pandemic begin because of a lab leak from the WIV?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 21

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: So, was it a lab leak or nah?

Post by Biker »

I mean, what more do you need to know? He was clearly alarmed over it

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:44 pm can someone post the best example of the MOST damning email against Fauci? I mean, if you could only use one email as an example, which one proves that he should be fired. Since Spudummy told me that the Covid Bioweapon email was actually just an email Fauci got from a nut promoting a hoax theory, then I'm skeptical about the others. But instead of talking about generalizations, just post the best example and we can discuss its merits one way or the other.
Thats easy; The one that contains the gain of function PDF report that was sent to him and that he forwarded.

that's just one page of it. but is that the one?
Biker

Post by Biker »

No, look up
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:03 pmNo, look up
ah. okay. hang on.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:00 pm So Trump knew The Chinese attacked us with a bioweapon and didn't want anyone to panic so he downplayed it?

:lol:
When have I ever used the word "attack" ? I'm suggesting it came from the lab. Whether the leak was intentional or accidental remains to be seen.
So no comments on Trump downplaying the threat?
Its already been addressed.
He said he downplayed it because he didnt want to cause a nationwide panic. Do I agree with him downplaying it? I think he should have been more aggressive than he was in the beginning, sure. Though I dont think it would have been wise to come out and say "Holy fuck, were all gonna die!" either. He needed to walk the line and I'd say he erred too far to the side of hoping. I suppose he, along with a lot of others at the time, were hoping it might peter out on its own. Obviously it didnt but looking back is always 20/20.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:00 pm So Trump knew The Chinese attacked us with a bioweapon and didn't want anyone to panic so he downplayed it?

When have I ever used the word "attack" ? I'm suggesting it came from the lab. Whether the leak was intentional or accidental remains to be seen.
He said he downplayed it because he didnt want to cause a nationwide panic. Do I agree with him downplaying it? I think he should have been more aggressive than he was in the beginning, sure. Though I dont think it would have been wise to come out and say "Holy fuck, were all gonna die!" either. He needed to walk the line and I'd say he erred too far to the side of hoping. I suppose he, along with a lot of others at the time, were hoping it might peter out on its own. Obviously it didnt but looking back is always 20/20.
Too reasonable. It's racism.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Andrew Cuomo, he's a mass murderer HANG HIM!!!!

Donald J. Trump meh, he did ok

:roll:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Or this cunt

At a campaign rally in Ohio on Monday, Trump said coronavirus "affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that's what it really affects. That's it."
He also doubled down on previous claims that young people are "virtually immune," this time saying "take your hat off to the young because they have a hell of an immune system."
Trump briefly paused before adding, "It affects virtually nobody
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Should we tell Capt that Trump is no longer president or shall we continue to chuckle without his knowing?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:00 pm Should we tell Capt that Trump is no longer president or shall we continue to chuckle without his knowing?
Get fucked traitor
Biker

Post by Biker »

You should be thanking Animal for his wonderful composition of the end of your and Trump's relationship

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Its cute cheezy believes president retard was worried about people panicing..... Lol. He was worried about the stock markets panicing...... I doubt "the people" ever entered his bird brain
I blame Biker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Its cute cheezy believes president retard was worried about people panicing..... Lol. He was worried about the stock markets panicing...... I doubt "the people" ever entered his bird brain
Don’t forget about his inner circle making billions in the markets with insider information
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 pm

Don’t forget about his inner circle making billions in the markets with insider information
yeah, and the fact that almost 100% of his business empire is hotels and restaurants, which made out like bandits during the pandemic.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:08 pm
Who wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:03 pm

yeah, and the fact that almost 100% of his business empire is hotels and restaurants, which made out like bandits during the pandemic.
Someone has forgotten about the no payback loans, ask cheezey
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

A good report on a bothersome situation.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:43 am

A good report on a bothersome situation.
There is a 2013 video of him talking about the merits of gain if function research
Biker

Post by Biker »

WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing ‘Chinese Colleagues’ Developing ‘Killer’ Coronaviruses.

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.

Daszak made the admission at a 2016 forum discussing “emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,” which appears to be at odds with Fauci’s repeated denial of funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Video here: https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/ ... naviruses/
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

yeah. definitely came from a bat in the wet market. :roll:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:36 pm yeah. definitely came from a bat in the wet market. :roll:
You would think that the Faucists would present at least a modicum of evidence to support it. Instead, they just take his and China's word for it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:38 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:36 pm yeah. definitely came from a bat in the wet market. :roll:
You would think that the Faucists would present at least a modicum of evidence to support it. Instead, they just take his and China's word for it.
its probably just an unfortunate coincidence that the leading lab in the world that studies and experiements with Coronavirus happened to be just across the street from where the guy ate a bat and started this.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Capt Stapes thinks it reasonable. Hammy bailed out from that argument last week though
Biker

Post by Biker »

ImageImage

The hubris of this cunt