So, was it a lab leak or nah?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Did the COVID pandemic begin because of a lab leak from the WIV?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 21

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: So, was it a lab leak or nah?

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:03 pm
spudoc wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:10 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:18 pm Imagine the internal struggle the Lefties are dealing with. :lol:
They are trapped in a corner because to admit the virus could be from a lab means having to admit Trump was right.
When you say “from a lab” do you mean escaped from a lab or was created in a lab?
At this point I believe its 50/50 either way. What I DO believe is that it did NOT come from some sleazy-ass wet market like the Chinese said it did. We should be smart enough by now to not believe anything the Chinese say.
50/50? I don’t see any evidence that it came about naturally. The only evidence we have if that is because China and Fauci said so
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:44 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:18 pm Imagine the internal struggle the Lefties are dealing with. :lol:
They are trapped in a corner because to admit the virus could be from a lab means having to admit Trump was right.
When you say “from a lab” do you mean escaped from a lab or was created in a lab?
At this point I believe its 50/50 either way. What I DO believe is that it did NOT come from some sleazy-ass wet market like the Chinese said it did. We should be smart enough by now to not believe anything the Chinese say.
50/50? I don’t see any evidence that it came about naturally. The only evidence we have if that is because China and Fauci said so
Stop acting like you understand any of the science.You’ve proven many times over you are no where near that intelligent. You’re just repeating talking points that you found on your favorite conservative news sources.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:35 pm
Stop acting like you understand any of the science.You’ve proven many times over you are no where near that intelligent. You’re just repeating talking points that you found on your favorite conservative news sources.

Exactly... You could shove the evidence up his asshole and he would call it bob
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Great retort, faggot
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:07 pm

Exactly... You could shove the evidence up his asshole and he would call it bob
What evidence have you shown, cunty?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

We there is no guess work as to who two of the three 'not a leak' voters are.

Denial is such a nasty thing to watch though...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 pm We there is no guess work as to who two of the three 'not a leak' voters are.

This whole thing has been political since last April so it’s not a surprise that it still is. They simply cannot under any condition admit to say that big scarewee orange man was right
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:45 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 pm We there is no guess work as to who two of the three 'not a leak' voters are.

This whole thing has been political since last April so it’s not a surprise that it still is. They simply cannot under any condition admit to say that big scarewee orange man was right
Not only that but also this: they would then be forced to acknowledge that their beloved unbiased media shouted down, ridiculed and/or ignored this possibility all because ORANGE MAN BAD! That would be basically an admission that their beloved "unbiased" and "legitimate" news sources pushed aside a huge story because they didnt want to give Trump any cover or credit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:53 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:45 pm

Not only that but also this: they would then be forced to acknowledge that their beloved unbiased media shouted down, ridiculed and/or ignored this possibility all because ORANGE MAN BAD! That would be basically an admission that their beloved "unbiased" and "legitimate" news sources pushed aside a huge story because they didnt want to give Trump any cover or credit.
And moreover, Zuckerberg and Dorsey reached out to Fauci to get the official narrative in order to censor those who thought this was a possibility, even though Fauci knew it to be possible. It’s shit straight out of the CCP playbook
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

My microscopic balls Have Been Hurt
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I see the circle jerk is continuing... Lol. I wonder if there will be crying when things don't pan out to their expectations like all the other failures... Lol. But hey.... They got emails from nobodies with theories
I blame Biker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Who wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:14 pm Fweelings Have Been Hurt
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:20 am I see the circle jerk is continuing... Lol. I wonder if there will be crying when things don't pan out to their expectations like all the other failures... Lol. But hey.... They got emails from nobodies with theories
Falchi is a nobody? If you read them you'd see he sent some of them. All you have to read are the headers.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:20 am I see the circle jerk is continuing... Lol. I wonder if there will be crying when things don't pan out to their expectations like all the other failures... Lol. But hey.... They got emails from nobodies with theories
So youre sticking with the wet-market story China claims?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:59 am

anything is possible.... Im just laughing at you fools grabbing on to any nonsense so you can say your cult leader was right..... Except nothing you provide is evidence.... Just conjectures and theories from people with the own agendas.
The fact of the matter is without the consent of the chinese government to provide access to all their data no one will ever know 100 % but you think you see proof because you can't read or do your own rrsearch. You let biker spoonfeed garbage and clap like retarded children
I blame Biker.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I said that from the beginning. I think they invented it and meant to have it spread only in the USA but it "got away from them" (went haywire) and infected the world.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:33 pm I said that from the beginning. I think they invented it and meant to have it spread only in the USA but it "got away from them" (went haywire) and infected the world.
I "think * is not evidence. Stapes passes the stick
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:30 pm You let biker spoonfeed garbage and clap like retarded children
They’re Fauci’s own emails, dumbshit
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:23 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:30 pm You let biker spoonfeed garbage and clap like retarded children
Damn you're dumb dude
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:59 am

anything is possible.... Im just laughing at you fools grabbing on to any nonsense so you can say your cult leader was right..... Except nothing you provide is evidence.... Just conjectures and theories from people with the own agendas.
The fact of the matter is without the consent of the chinese government to provide access to all their data no one will ever know 100 % but you think you see proof because you can't read or do your own rrsearch. You let biker spoonfeed garbage and clap like retarded children
And I am laughing because this sounds just exactly like you retards clapping every time some lamestream came out with a survey to prove hydroxychloroquine didn't work. Those were good times.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:53 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:23 pm
Damn you're dumb dude
Moron
Experts Explain ‘Damning’ Evidence That COVID-19 Was Deliberately Altered In A Lab

A scientist and a doctor explained in a Sunday op-ed the “damning” evidence suggesting that COVID-19 was altered in a laboratory.

Dr. Steven Quay and UC Berkeley emeritus professor of physics Richard Muller explained in The Wall Street Journal that the genomic structure of COVID-19 was unlike anything discovered in nature, which is the strongest evidence the coronavirus was altered in a lab.

The two explained that in gain-of-function research, a spike protein is altered for the purpose of making a virus more transmissible or lethal. A specific genomic sequence, CGG-CGG (known as “double CGG”), they said, has “never been found naturally” in “the entire class of coronaviruses that includes CoV-2.” They explained that natural processes could not create a sequence combination if it “isn’t present in any other virus.”

The two wrote:

Although the double CGG is suppressed naturally, the opposite is true in laboratory work. The insertion sequence of choice is the double CGG. That’s because it is readily available and convenient, and scientists have a great deal of experience inserting it. An additional advantage of the double CGG sequence compared with the other 35 possible choices: It creates a useful beacon that permits the scientists to track the insertion in the laboratory.

Now the damning fact. It was this exact sequence that appears in CoV-2. Proponents of zoonotic origin must explain why the novel coronavirus, when it mutated or recombined, happened to pick its least favorite combination, the double CGG. Why did it replicate the choice the lab’s gain-of-function researchers would have made?

They noted that when Chinese scientists published a paper in February 2020, it omitted any mention of the sequence that scientists can identify when they examine the coronavirus.

They continued:

There is additional scientific evidence that points to CoV-2’s gain-of-function origin. The most compelling is the dramatic differences in the genetic diversity of CoV-2, compared with the coronaviruses responsible for SARS and MERS.

Both of those were confirmed to have a natural origin; the viruses evolved rapidly as they spread through the human population, until the most contagious forms dominated. Covid-19 didn’t work that way. It appeared in humans already adapted into an extremely contagious version. No serious viral “improvement” took place until a minor variation occurred many months later in England.

Such early optimization is unprecedented, and it suggests a long period of adaptation that predated its public spread. Science knows of only one way that could be achieved: simulated natural evolution, growing the virus on human cells until the optimum is achieved. That is precisely what is done in gain-of-function research. Mice that are genetically modified to have the same coronavirus receptor as humans, called “humanized mice,” are repeatedly exposed to the virus to encourage adaptation.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:42 pm
jsdspif wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:33 pm I said that from the beginning. I think they invented it and meant to have it spread only in the USA but it "got away from them" (went haywire) and infected the world.
I "think * is not evidence. Stapes passes the stick
Dude, your evidence is that China says so. You really wanna hang your hat on that one?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not holding my breath.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So Trump knew it was a lab leak from the start?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:03 pm
So Trump knew it was a lab leak from the start?