Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:35 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:03 pm
Thank god we have one person from the right who gets it.
I am not making this up. I have a good friend and was talking to him the other day. I was explaining that I was doing some work on a really old house and I needed to hang a mini split a/c blower on an exterior wall in a room. I had a stud finder on the wall and it was going off on every square inch of the wall (wall covered in plaster). I googled and found that really old houses have wooden lathe walls. And they said the best way to find the studs was to get a super strong (paladium sp?) magnet to find the nails the lathes were nailed with.

So, the guy I am telling this to, lights up and says "Dude, i have some of those in my truck". He goes to his truck and gets some and sure enough they are exactly what I need and I ask him why he has them. He kind of laughs and says, "well, you know if you get a vaccine you are magnetic, right?"

He goes on to explain that he got them to prove to his wife that she was magnetic now because she got the vaccine. He said the magnet stuck to her.

This is how fucked people are now with the internet being their source of information.
You criticize internet info... So you are a top research scientist at Phizer? You're on the board of Moderna? You're Director of CDC? Where have you gained all of your vaccine expertise?
For fucks sake you internet searched how fucking walls work.
Yeah, you really need to be a top research scientist to summarize all of that top level sciency stuff about how almost 100% of everyone in the hospital now or dead is unvaccinated. if you would take off your Q Anon blinders for half a second and use your fucking head you could figure this out.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:46 pm
theclap wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:35 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:03 pm
Thank god we have one person from the right who gets it.
I am not making this up. I have a good friend and was talking to him the other day. I was explaining that I was doing some work on a really old house and I needed to hang a mini split a/c blower on an exterior wall in a room. I had a stud finder on the wall and it was going off on every square inch of the wall (wall covered in plaster). I googled and found that really old houses have wooden lathe walls. And they said the best way to find the studs was to get a super strong (paladium sp?) magnet to find the nails the lathes were nailed with.

So, the guy I am telling this to, lights up and says "Dude, i have some of those in my truck". He goes to his truck and gets some and sure enough they are exactly what I need and I ask him why he has them. He kind of laughs and says, "well, you know if you get a vaccine you are magnetic, right?"

He goes on to explain that he got them to prove to his wife that she was magnetic now because she got the vaccine. He said the magnet stuck to her.

This is how fucked people are now with the internet being their source of information.
You criticize internet info... So you are a top research scientist at Phizer? You're on the board of Moderna? You're Director of CDC? Where have you gained all of your vaccine expertise?
For fucks sake you internet searched how fucking walls work.
Yeah, you really need to be a top research scientist to summarize all of that top level sciency stuff about how almost 100% of everyone in the hospital now or dead is unvaccinated. if you would take off your Q Anon blinders for half a second and use your fucking head you could figure this out.
In all honesty I don't even understand the Q phenom. But I do feel I use my own head. I don't blindly trust any MSM or our own government agencies. I read media from other countries as ours I feel is corrupted by censorship. Our federal admin even admits to pushing for censorship of media. I see vastly different data/trends globally. Many in opposition to what I see In the US media.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:52 pm
In all honesty I don't even understand the Q phenom. But I do feel I use my own head. I don't blindly trust any MSM or our own government agencies. I read media from other countries as ours I feel is corrupted by censorship. Our federal admin even admits to pushing for censorship of media. I see vastly different data/trends globally. Many in opposition to what I see In the US media.
Well, let's not over complicate this. There have been around 350 million syringe's of vaccine injected into humans in the United States in the past 7 months. At what point does common sense kick in and you realize there is no giant cover up conspiracy going on.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:38 pm Those stud finders are GREAT. But they won’t give you the center of the stud, unless the drywaller was on it.
Stud finders find other things than studs. Had a carpenter putting up shelving and found a copper pipe running first floor to second floor. On the vertical he put eight screws in in that pipe.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

theclap

Post by theclap »

https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/07 ... l-lawsuit/

Too many deaths on CDC VAERS list? That's an easy fix. Just drop 6000 deaths from the list.

https://www.christianitydaily.com/artic ... t-says.htm
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

theclap wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:11 am https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/07 ... l-lawsuit/

Too many deaths on CDC VAERS list? That's an easy fix. Just drop 6000 deaths from the list.

You are citing nonsense spewed by infowars and anti vaxxer Robert f. Kennedys childrens health defense org. deseminated to the usual far right garbage website you dupes love to quote. You suck it up because they validate all your government conspiracy nonsense.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2MZ2H8

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2AE0QQ

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

theclap will be one of those poor bastards that are about to intubated gargling to the nurse they will take the vaccine now but it's too late and you're going to die.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

spudoc wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:52 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:38 pm Those stud finders are GREAT. But they won’t give you the center of the stud, unless the drywaller was on it.
Stud finders find other things than studs. Had a carpenter putting up shelving and found a copper pipe running first floor to second floor. On the vertical he put eight screws in in that pipe.
Musta used self-tappers.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:22 pm
spudoc wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:52 pm
Musta used self-tappers.
Copper doesn't provide resistance to drywall or wood screws.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or brads used to secure baseboard.

The good news is that Lifeproof flooring from Home Depot can get completely saturated and remain as new.

First hand experience with that one.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:11 am https://clarion.causeaction.com/2021/07 ... l-lawsuit/

you are up to bat, fucktard. The magnets don't find anything at all through the layer of plaster on those walls. What's the next move to locate studs (short of tearing the wall apart).
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:07 am

you are up to bat, fucktard. The magnets don't find anything at all through the layer of plaster on those walls. What's the next move to locate studs (short of tearing the wall apart).
You are an angry little man. Geez. Cut a small hole in the wall near center of where you want the thing. Look inside wall for studs and shit. I never suggested anything to be done ever with magnets you fucking Okie.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:26 am

You are an angry little man. Geez. Cut a small hole in the wall near center of where you want the thing. Look inside wall for studs and shit. I never suggested anything to be done ever with magnets you fucking Okie.
:lol: Oh, I thought you were going to school me on how walls work.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:33 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:26 am

:lol: Oh, I thought you were going to school me on how walls work.
You have any thoughts about FDA revoking EUA for covid PCR tests? Looks like PCR can't tell difference between covid and influenza... Thoughts?
theclap

Post by theclap »

Stapes wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:09 pm theclap will be one of those poor bastards that are about to intubated gargling to the nurse they will take the vaccine now but it's too late and you're going to die.
Nah Man. I would not be that guy. I did enjoy the Doctor being outed for making up stories like that a couple days ago on social media though.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 am You have any thoughts about FDA revoking EUA for covid PCR tests? Looks like PCR can't tell difference between covid and influenza... Thoughts?
i would have to google nearly every word in that sentence. I couldn't give a flying fuck about any cases of covid that might have been confused for Influenza or vice versa over the past year. But, if that is true, then congrats to you for whatever point you think it makes.

Now, be an adult and get a vaccine.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:44 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:36 am You have any thoughts about FDA revoking EUA for covid PCR tests? Looks like PCR can't tell difference between covid and influenza... Thoughts?
i would have to google nearly every word in that sentence. I couldn't give a flying fuck about any cases of covid that might have been confused for Influenza or vice versa over the past year. But, if that is true, then congrats to you for whatever point you think it makes.

Ok then. I thought you may have interest as it's the test from which all the case totals are derived.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021 ... ing_1.html
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:24 am

Ok then. I thought you may have interest as it's the test from which all the case totals are derived.

Your post is utter bullshit. It isn’t like the PCR was confusing the flu or a cold with COVID. If you had COVID it was a positive. If you had the flu you were negative for COVID but your illness was not identified. The test they want to move to will be able to test for both COVID and the flu. In hopes of better allocating resources. You’re trying to push conspiracy shit that they couldn’t tell the difference between the flu and COVID so COVID numbers were inflated as a result. You as nutty as Cassandros.
theclap

Post by theclap »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:33 am
theclap wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:24 am

Your post is utter bullshit. It isn’t like the PCR was confusing the flu or a cold with COVID. If you had COVID it was a positive. If you had the flu you were negative for COVID but your illness was not identified. The test they want to move to will be able to test for both COVID and the flu. In hopes of better allocating resources. You’re trying to push conspiracy shit that they couldn’t tell the difference between the flu and COVID so COVID numbers were inflated as a result. You as nutty as Cassandros.
I'm not pushing a theory. I asked if he had an opinion about it. Why you so jumpy?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

PCR tests cannot differentiate between COVID variants, yet that doesn’t stop the media and lockdown enthusiasts from fear mongering
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:44 pm PCR tests cannot differentiate between COVID variants, yet that doesn’t stop the media and lockdown enthusiasts from fear mongering
Good grief do you ever get anything right? The PCR test is designed specifically to differentiate between strains of COVID.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:36 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:44 pm PCR tests cannot differentiate between COVID variants, yet that doesn’t stop the media and lockdown enthusiasts from fear mongering
Good grief do you ever get anything right? The PCR test is designed specifically to differentiate between strains of COVID.
The inventor of PCR never said it wasn’t designed to detect infectious diseases

A number of posts on Facebook have made claims about the man who invented PCR tests, Dr Kary B. Mullis, and what that means about Covid-19 testing. One such post claims:

“[Dr Mullis] said that this PCR test was not made to detect any type of infectious disease. It’s designed to pick up a signature of DNA and RNA of the person being tested.”

There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this. PCR is used for a number of scientific processes, and in general, it amplifies bits of genetic information so that they can be detected within samples. But PCR tests are specific to the DNA they are testing for, whether that’s of a person or a virus, so aren’t “designed” to pick up the genetic material of the person being tested.

What is PCR?
In the UK, testing to see whether someone currently has Covid-19 is performed using an extremely common process called PCR, and known as a PCR test. This involves taking a swab from someone’s throat and nose, and then using PCR to detect the genetic material of the virus that causes Covid-19 (which is called SARS-CoV-2).

PCR, or polymerase chain reaction, is just the process by which this genetic material can be detected by scientists. The laboratory doing the testing adds a very specific substance to the sample, and if the sample contains any SARS-CoV-2, this substance triggers a chain reaction that creates enough copies of the genetic material so that it can be detected through analysis.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:42 pm
spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:36 pm
The inventor of PCR never said it wasn’t designed to detect infectious diseases

A number of posts on Facebook have made claims about the man who invented PCR tests, Dr Kary B. Mullis, and what that means about Covid-19 testing. One such post claims:

“[Dr Mullis] said that this PCR test was not made to detect any type of infectious disease. It’s designed to pick up a signature of DNA and RNA of the person being tested.”

There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this. PCR is used for a number of scientific processes, and in general, it amplifies bits of genetic information so that they can be detected within samples. But PCR tests are specific to the DNA they are testing for, whether that’s of a person or a virus, so aren’t “designed” to pick up the genetic material of the person being tested.

What is PCR?
In the UK, testing to see whether someone currently has Covid-19 is performed using an extremely common process called PCR, and known as a PCR test. This involves taking a swab from someone’s throat and nose, and then using PCR to detect the genetic material of the virus that causes Covid-19 (which is called SARS-CoV-2).

PCR, or polymerase chain reaction, is just the process by which this genetic material can be detected by scientists. The laboratory doing the testing adds a very specific substance to the sample, and if the sample contains any SARS-CoV-2, this substance triggers a chain reaction that creates enough copies of the genetic material so that it can be detected through analysis.
If you were hoping the article you posted would prove you right you’re sadly mistaken. Do you ever read the content of things you post?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »