Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:33 am
CDC says 345,000 but with all the talk of numbers being fucked with I don't know whos numbers to believe. But 345k puts it at #3 killer in US. Why the feds aren't freaking the fuck out to save us all from #1 and #2 is what I would like to know.
Every time you hit the enter key, you just further prove how fucking stupid you are. Do you think if there was a vaccine to prevent death from heart disease and cancer that it wouldn't be a big deal? Or if I walked into a room and coughed on you that you caught my cancer? Or if some people got on an airplane they might catch heart disease from one person on the same flight? My god, give just a little thought to how incredibly stupid that is.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

* Flagged as Misleading *

***learn to post images, dipshit- love, Biker
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Heres Psaki talking about being "transparent" while refusing to tell us how many WH folks have tested positive.

[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

at least these reporters are more interested in finding out how many break through cases there are in the white house than undocumented aliens entering the border. I like that the media keeps things in good perspective.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:28 pm at least these reporters are more interested in finding out how many break through cases there are in the white house than undocumented aliens entering the border. I like that the media keeps things in good perspective.
They probably dont live in Texas so it really is of no concern to them. Isnt that the way this works?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:28 pm at least these reporters are more interested in finding out how many break through cases there are in the white house than undocumented aliens entering the border. I like that the media keeps things in good perspective.
They probably dont live in Texas so it really is of no concern to them. Isnt that the way this works?
i keep forgetting that. things in texas only matter when they involve voting or abortion rights.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Taking away peoples right will always be met with hostility
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 pm Taking away peoples right will always be met with hostility
:lol: where was that attitude back during the lockdowns and mandates?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11 pm Taking away peoples right will always be met with hostility
There is an ongoing pandemic you nincompoop. There's no such problems with voting or abortions except for right wing politicians looking to appease their minority hating, jesus loving idiots
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:19 pm
There is an ongoing pandemic you nincompoop. There's no such problems with voting or abortions except for right wing politicians looking to appease their minority hating, jesus loving idiots
so, taking away people's right's will always be met with hostility? even if its a pandemic?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:28 pm
so, taking away people's right's will always be met with hostility? even if its a pandemic?
You don't have a right to makes others sick. Act like an adult.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:38 pm
So. This is a meaningless statement.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Who is responsible for me to not catch HIV? What % of the population is in control of protecting me from getting HEP-C? Who is in charge of my health? If somebody is so worried about the coof maybe they should wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay home to protect themselves instead of expecting me to provide comfort
And protect them.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

theclap wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm
Who is responsible for me to not catch HIV? What % of the population is in control of protecting me from getting HEP-C? Who is in charge of my health? If somebody is so worried about the coof maybe they should wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay home to protect themselves instead of expecting me to provide comfort
And protect them.
None of those things are airborne you retard, go be stupid somewheres else
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm Who is responsible for me to not catch HIV? What % of the population is in control of protecting me from getting HEP-C? Who is in charge of my health? If somebody is so worried about the coof maybe they should wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay home to protect themselves instead of expecting me to provide comfort
And protect them.
You realize its dumbfucks like you that are the reason for the sudden ridiculous rise in cases around the country? all of the bullshit that we are fixing to have to go through again is because of the dumb ass logic you retards use.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:48 pm
theclap wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm Who is responsible for me to not catch HIV? What % of the population is in control of protecting me from getting HEP-C? Who is in charge of my health? If somebody is so worried about the coof maybe they should wear a mask, get vaccinated and stay home to protect themselves instead of expecting me to provide comfort
And protect them.
You realize its dumbfucks like you that are the reason for the sudden ridiculous rise in cases around the country? all of the bullshit that we are fixing to have to go through again is because of the dumb ass logic you retards use.

Thank god we have one person from the right who gets it.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:03 pm
I am not making this up. I have a good friend and was talking to him the other day. I was explaining that I was doing some work on a really old house and I needed to hang a mini split a/c blower on an exterior wall in a room. I had a stud finder on the wall and it was going off on every square inch of the wall (wall covered in plaster). I googled and found that really old houses have wooden lathe walls. And they said the best way to find the studs was to get a super strong (paladium sp?) magnet to find the nails the lathes were nailed with.

So, the guy I am telling this to, lights up and says "Dude, i have some of those in my truck". He goes to his truck and gets some and sure enough they are exactly what I need and I ask him why he has them. He kind of laughs and says, "well, you know if you get a vaccine you are magnetic, right?"

He goes on to explain that he got them to prove to his wife that she was magnetic now because she got the vaccine. He said the magnet stuck to her.

This is how fucked people are now with the internet being their source of information.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Those stud finders are GREAT. But they won’t give you the center of the stud, unless the drywaller was on it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:38 pm Those stud finders are GREAT. But they won’t give you the center of the stud, unless the drywaller was on it.
actually, the new studfinders work off of density measurements. They aren't searching for nails or screws. And they do find the center of studs on a sheet rock wall.

Edit: Well, they find both edges. You then have to mark the center of the stud.
theclap

Post by theclap »

And protect them.
It's dumbfucks like you that are letting covid be used to advance agendas that don't have yours or my best interestd in mind.I get that covid is real but for fucks sake look around the corner once in a while. And I haven't given covid to anybody so go piss up a rope.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:19 pm
And protect them.
It's dumbfucks like you that are letting covid be used to advance agendas that don't have yours or my best interestd in mind.I get that covid is real but for fucks sake look around the corner once in a while. And I haven't given covid to anybody so go piss up a rope.
wow. advancing agendas and looking around corners. that's some real brilliance on display.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:03 pm
I am not making this up. I have a good friend and was talking to him the other day. I was explaining that I was doing some work on a really old house and I needed to hang a mini split a/c blower on an exterior wall in a room. I had a stud finder on the wall and it was going off on every square inch of the wall (wall covered in plaster). I googled and found that really old houses have wooden lathe walls. And they said the best way to find the studs was to get a super strong (paladium sp?) magnet to find the nails the lathes were nailed with.

So, the guy I am telling this to, lights up and says "Dude, i have some of those in my truck". He goes to his truck and gets some and sure enough they are exactly what I need and I ask him why he has them. He kind of laughs and says, "well, you know if you get a vaccine you are magnetic, right?"

He goes on to explain that he got them to prove to his wife that she was magnetic now because she got the vaccine. He said the magnet stuck to her.

This is how fucked people are now with the internet being their source of information.
You criticize internet info... So you are a top research scientist at Phizer? You're on the board of Moderna? You're Director of CDC? Where have you gained all of your vaccine expertise?
For fucks sake you internet searched how fucking walls work.