Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Cassandros »

NY man dies shortly after vaccination, allergic reaction not suspected

NEW YORK - A man died shortly after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination at the Javits Center in Manhattan but it was not believed to be due to an allergic reaction, state officials say.

The man, in his 70s, collapsed as he was leaving the vaccination site on Sunday morning.
Article
There is a good chance this happens more than one would expect (albeit, its still rare).

Generally, if nothing happens after 15 minutes the vaccine is considered 'not at fault' to future health issues; unless you can prove otherwise.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:46 am

NEW YORK - A man died shortly after receiving a COVID-19 vaccination at the Javits Center in Manhattan but it was not believed to be due to an allergic reaction, state officials say.

The man, in his 70s, collapsed as he was leaving the vaccination site on Sunday morning.
Article
There is a good chance this happens more than one would expect (albeit, its still rare).

Generally, if nothing happens after 15 minutes the vaccine is considered 'not at fault' to future health issues; unless you can prove otherwise.
I suspect it was caused by anxiety, no?
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 am
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:19 am Lemme guess... Next you'll say the vaccine can't kill you it causes something else to kill you. Blood clots, stroke, thrombosus etc etc etc But not the vaccine.
nope. next i will ask you (for the 3rd time) to simply point out a news article about someone that died from a covid vaccine. i haven't seen one.
Thousands of deaths reported to cdc after the vax isn't good enough. You want a news story written by a journalist not a medical professional. I'm not out to change your mind about anything. As I have said several times I am not compelled to believe the vax is a good choice for me. I feel it's a grift and many people have got got by government, media and pharma. $$$
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:42 pm
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:19 am Lemme guess... Next you'll say the vaccine can't kill you it causes something else to kill you. Blood clots, stroke, thrombosus etc etc etc But not the vaccine.
nope. next i will ask you (for the 3rd time) to simply point out a news article about someone that died from a covid vaccine. i haven't seen one.
Thousands of deaths reported to cdc after the vax isn't good enough. You want a news story written by a journalist not a medical professional. I'm not out to change your mind about anything. As I have said several times I am not compelled to believe the vax is a good choice for me. I feel it's a grift and many people have got got by government, media and pharma. $$$
i would love to see some report that shows there were thousands of deaths reported to the CDC after people were vaccinated. Show me that. Since you can't find even one example of a news article.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:42 pm
i would love to see some report that shows there were thousands of deaths reported to the CDC after people were vaccinated. Show me that. Since you can't find even one example of a news article.
I did post the CDC link. Couple posts previous to this one.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:19 pm
I did post the CDC link. Couple posts previous to this one.
are you talking about this link?

https://z3news.com/w/israeli-researcher ... vid-virus/
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nevermind. i think i found the CDC link you posted. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

It had this:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 302 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.'

So, even though they don't attribute the deaths to the vaccine, by happenstance or whatever, 0.0017% of the people that were vaccinated thru June 7 2021 died. I'm not a scientist, but I call that 0%
theclap

Post by theclap »

https://www.healthexec.com/topics/covid ... d-19-cases

An example of how health experts undercount.
theclap

Post by theclap »

theclap

Post by theclap »

https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021 ... ong-vaxxd/

And for people that read Canadian.....
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 pm https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021 ... ong-vaxxd/

Whats all this aboot?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
theclap

Post by theclap »

megman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:36 pm
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 pm https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021 ... ong-vaxxd/

Whats all this aboot?
The vax eh. They're just gonna send it. Hosers.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:07 am
megman wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:36 pm

Whats all this aboot?
The vax eh. They're just gonna send it. Hosers.
But but but according to Animal nobody ever dieded from the vax.....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:56 pm https://catholiccitizens.org/news/94232 ... ation-day/

And how the goalposts are moved.
this one was easy to debunk. just a quick google search and its been fact checked and based on completely misquoted information.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2A429W

no goalposts were moved.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:28 am
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:56 pm https://catholiccitizens.org/news/94232 ... ation-day/

And how the goalposts are moved.
this one was easy to debunk. just a quick google search and its been fact checked and based on completely misquoted information.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2A429W

no goalposts were moved.
1 for 3. I am still unconvinced the vax is a good choice for me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 pm https://www.healthexec.com/topics/covid ... d-19-cases

this one smelled like bullshit, too but was a bit harder to track down. I think I figured out the confusion.

The CDC calls cases where a person has been vaccinated and still gets the virus a "breakthrough" case. Meaning the virus broke through the defense of the vaccine. In the beginning (when vaccines first came out) they investigated every breakthrough case. They quickly found out that about 100% of those cases resulted in minimal sickness, no hospitalization, and no death. So they switched their criteria to investigating only the breakthrough cases that resulted in either hospitalization or death (or both).

But they did not stop counting those other people in their case counts.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/h ... cases.html

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

Previous data on all vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC from January–April 2021 are available.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:57 am
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:54 pm https://www.healthexec.com/topics/covid ... d-19-cases

this one smelled like bullshit, too but was a bit harder to track down. I think I figured out the confusion.

The CDC calls cases where a person has been vaccinated and still gets the virus a "breakthrough" case. Meaning the virus broke through the defense of the vaccine. In the beginning (when vaccines first came out) they investigated every breakthrough case. They quickly found out that about 100% of those cases resulted in minimal sickness, no hospitalization, and no death. So they switched their criteria to investigating only the breakthrough cases that resulted in either hospitalization or death (or both).

As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance.

Previous data on all vaccine breakthrough cases reported to CDC from January–April 2021 are available.
Does it not say the cdc stopped counting them after May 1st?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:02 am
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:57 am

Does it not say the cdc stopped counting them after May 1st?
No. It says they stopped "investigating" them. Meaning they didn't consider them serious enough to investigate since they weren't much of a problem. I'm sure it was just a decision to conserve resources.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Enjoy your Delta variant non-vaxxers. (insert sinister laugh)
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:42 am Enjoy your Delta variant non-vaxxers. (insert sinister laugh)
Thanks Biden.

am I doing that right? I mean, its his fault, right?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

While everyone else enjoys that booster come fall.

Yay?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Cassandros wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:46 am

Article

I suspect it was caused by anxiety, no?
We may never really know.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:42 am Enjoy your Delta variant non-vaxxers. (insert sinister laugh)
Thank you to all of you unpaid test subjects for helping to eradicate the virus.... Like the flu vaccine did....
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

theclap wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:56 am
Thank you to all of you unpaid test subjects for helping to eradicate the virus.... Like the flu vaccine did....
It could be worse than that.

I was listening to some of Geert Vanden Bossche, a very pro-vaccine and prominent microbiologist, and he made an interesting point that very few people have considered. In a nutshell, he talks about how the vaccine antibodies are both 'targeted' for covid specifically and that they kind of overpower the natural immune systems more versitile antibodies (that can react to any virus).

This could mean two things: one, something I have said a lot, there will be constant needs for new vaccines to match the new covid mutations; and two, which I never considered, is people who get the vaccine(s) are potentially making themselves more vulnerable to other diseases.

He is real dry and has a thick accent, but if you can manage to power through all that he is worth a listen.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

the Anti-Vaxxers just need to admit it. They are scared of a needle. :lol: