Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:28 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:26 am
theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:18 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:33 am i notice one thing about you anti-vaxxers (sorry, but if it quacks....)

if you make a point with some kind of study you have heard and then you find out its completely debunked and wrong, that doesn't matter. you just move on to some new reason. When a person goes to that much trouble to defend a position, then they aren't using logic. I have to go back to just assuming you are scared of a needle. its the only thing that makes any sense.
Moving on to the next reason may just mean we have several reasons why we feel the way we do. You have not debunked every reason. Also you are wrong..No problem with needles. I am just not convinced it's a good choice for me.
list a reason that i haven't debunked. i would honestly like to hear one that makes sense to me.
5% of covid deaths are from covid only.
explain this one to me. what is it about covid that you think would cause a death? what do you think that covid would do to a person to kill them?

and then explain to me what it is about a bullet that kills a person.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:25 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:22 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:33 am i notice one thing about you anti-vaxxers (sorry, but if it quacks....)

if you make a point with some kind of study you have heard and then you find out its completely debunked and wrong, that doesn't matter. you just move on to some new reason. When a person goes to that much trouble to defend a position, then they aren't using logic. I have to go back to just assuming you are scared of a needle. its the only thing that makes any sense.
Moving on to the next reason may just mean we have several reasons why we feel the way we do. You have not debunked every reason. Also you are wrong..No problem with needles. I am just not convinced it's a good choice for me.
You said "it's not a good choice for me" 14 times in this thread. How about you shut the fuck up already?
Animal says he needs to work to change my mind so my thought is relevant. Grow up, get a women, have some kids. Stop drooling over sailors.
I'm sure Flumpy doesn't care if you snort covid 19 off a dead raccoons dick. You're telling me to grow up? I'm not the one out here repeating themselves over and over again like some 6 year old trying to convince mommy that eating your brussels sprouts will somehow have an adverse effect on your health.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:34 am

list a reason that i haven't debunked. i would honestly like to hear one that makes sense to me.
explain this one to me. what is it about covid that you think would cause a death? what do you think that covid would do to a person to kill them?

No no.. You explain to me how this isn't true. Debunk it.
theclap

Post by theclap »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:37 am
theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:25 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:22 am

You said "it's not a good choice for me" 14 times in this thread. How about you shut the fuck up already?
Animal says he needs to work to change my mind so my thought is relevant. Grow up, get a women, have some kids. Stop drooling over sailors.
I'm sure Flumpy doesn't care if you snort covid 19 off a dead raccoons dick. You're telling me to grow up? I'm not the one out here repeating themselves over and over again like some 6 year old trying to convince mommy that eating your brussels sprouts will somehow have an adverse effect on your health.
I like brussels sprouts. He said he wants to change minds so sounds like he does care.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:39 am

i am. but you are going to have to try real hard to understand this. Covid, just like a bullet, doesn't kill a person when it is near them. But if covid gets inside a person and begins to attack the body, then it can cause the lungs to malfunction or several other things. It mostly attacks the lungs, which is why the need for ventilators. So when people die, they die because their lungs would not function enough for them to live.

same thing with a bullet. once it gets inside the body it can damage shit that it goes into. like the liver or the heart or brain or whatever. you don't die because you have a bullet inside you, you die because your heart was destroyed or your brain was damaged so badly or you lost so much blood, etc.

people that die from pneumonia die because of respiratory failure.

so, if a doctor ONLY puts "Covid" on the death certificate, then he likely fucked up. And, according to your statistic, that means the doctors fuck up about 5% of the time, if that's how often they list only covid as the cause.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:45 am
theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:39 am

i am. but you are going to have to try real hard to understand this. Covid, just like a bullet, doesn't kill a person when it is near them. But if covid gets inside a person and begins to attack the body, then it can cause the lungs to malfunction or several other things. It mostly attacks the lungs, which is why the need for ventilators. So when people die, they die because their lungs would not function enough for them to live.

same thing with a bullet. once it gets inside the body it can damage shit that it goes into. like the liver or the heart or brain or whatever. you don't die because you have a bullet inside you, you die because your heart was destroyed or your brain was damaged so badly or you lost so much blood, etc.

people that die from pneumonia die because of respiratory failure.

so, if a doctor ONLY puts "Covid" on the death certificate, then he likely fucked up. And, according to your statistic, that means the doctors fuck up about 5% of the time, if that's how often they list only covid as the cause.
The only way for it to happen a doctor fucked up reporting?? Fuck... They sure got you. Animal says the doctors must be wrong because he knows....different.....?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:57 am The only way for it to happen a doctor fucked up reporting?? Fuck... They sure got you. Animal says the doctors must be wrong because he knows....different.....?
i had a feeling this was a biology class that was over your head. that's why i started it off by trying to get you to explain what you think that covid can do all by itself to kill a human. but you dodged that one and i assume you won't attempt it.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:30 am
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:15 am the Anti-Vaxxers just need to admit it. They are scared of a needle. :lol:
The label "anti-vaxxer' is no different than 'conspiracy theorist'.

Its tossed out to discredit someone's point of view so that no one will actually look at or consider said point of view.

Of course there are some true nut cases in the camp; but, the vast majority of people who get labeled and their voice dismissed are good, smart people, who came to their point of view through research and/or real life experience. Also, most are not "anti-vaccine" --> they actually just want safer vaccines, more transparency and less protections for vaccine makers, and a better accountability system than what's in place.

Big pharma spends a LOT of money to keep people of the mind that 'vaccines are 100% safe' and 'anyone who disagrees is an anti-vaccine nut' for a reason...
Well fucking said.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:30 am
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:15 am the Anti-Vaxxers just need to admit it. They are scared of a needle. :lol:

Its tossed out to discredit someone's point of view so that no one will actually look at or consider said point of view.

Of course there are some true nut cases in the camp; but, the vast majority of people who get labeled and their voice dismissed are good, smart people, who came to their point of view through research and/or real life experience. Also, most are not "anti-vaccine" --> they actually just want safer vaccines, more transparency and less protections for vaccine makers, and a better accountability system than what's in place.

Big pharma spends a LOT of money to keep people of the mind that 'vaccines are 100% safe' and 'anyone who disagrees is an anti-vaccine nut' for a reason...
Well fucking said.
NO SHIT

As if big pharma doesn’t deserve a degree of skepticism high or higher than the federal government.

Which means Queef & Stapes et al believe it all.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Animal has clearly been guzzling the kool-aid while welcoming every injection Lord Fauci recommends.
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JackRabbit_Slim wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:01 pm Animal has clearly been guzzling the kool-aid while welcoming every injection Lord Fauci recommends.
yeah. that doesn't sound like the ramblings of insanity.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:38 pm
If that crowd were truly interested in controlling disease, they need to give monogamy a try instead.

Or, at the very least, consider limiting them selves to just three or four trips a week to the bathhouse.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Well fucking said.
So, boiling this "well said" post down, it is:

1. they want safer vaccines.
2. they want more transparency
3. they want less protections for vaccine makers
4. they want more accountability for something.

This covid vaccine has been listed as one of the safest vaccines ever developed. They have injected nearly 1 billion people with it. How many vaccines have been given to that many people in the history of mankind? If there was anything at all dangerous about this vaccines, we would have found it by now.

What kind of transparency are you talking about? The entire world is in on this vaccination program. There isn't anything being hidden. Be specific with this, what do you think isn't transparent?

From what I can tell the vaccine makers don't need any kind of protections. Although I don't know exactly what you are referring to. What is happening right now that they are being protected from?

Again, just some vague use of words that mean nothing. What kind of accountability are you looking for. You know how many people have had tests. You know the test results. You know how many vaccines have been given. You know the outcome of that. You know the number of deaths. What information do you think is not being accounted for?
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Well fucking said.
So, boiling this "well said" post down, it is:

1. they want safer vaccines.
2. they want more transparency
3. they want less protections for vaccine makers
4. they want more accountability for something.

This covid vaccine has been listed as one of the safest vaccines ever developed. They have injected nearly 1 billion people with it. How many vaccines have been given to that many people in the history of mankind? If there was anything at all dangerous about this vaccines, we would have found it by now.

What kind of transparency are you talking about? The entire world is in on this vaccination program. There isn't anything being hidden. Be specific with this, what do you think isn't transparent?

From what I can tell the vaccine makers don't need any kind of protections. Although I don't know exactly what you are referring to. What is happening right now that they are being protected from?

Again, just some vague use of words that mean nothing. What kind of accountability are you looking for. You know how many people have had tests. You know the test results. You know how many vaccines have been given. You know the outcome of that. You know the number of deaths. What information do you think is not being accounted for?
I think he may be talking about the fact you can't hold the vax makers accountable by sueing them if it causes you harm.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:17 pm
I think he may be talking about the fact you can't hold the vax makers accountable by sueing them if it causes you harm.
I don't have any idea what kind of protections that they have, but out of the 1 billion injections, I really don't see a line of people demanding to sue. It really seems like a baseless item to list as a reason for not wanting to get a shot.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

well, then i would just stick to that one. Just tell everyone that you don't want to get the shot because you can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if the vaccine causes something bad to happen to you.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:53 pm
well, then i would just stick to that one. Just tell everyone that you don't want to get the shot because you can't sue Pfizer or Moderna if the vaccine causes something bad to happen to you.
I'm the kind of person that won't buy the first year of a new design truck either. If it came with no warranty that certainly wouldn't encourage my purchasing it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:53 pm
I'm the kind of person that won't buy the first year of a new design truck either. If it came with no warranty that certainly wouldn't encourage my purchasing it.
in that situation its entirely understandable. i'm the same way. in this one it seems a bit selfish. which i am not.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Selfish…

What’s the point of being vaccinated if a fearful life continues?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:47 pm Selfish…

its kind of like going to war when your country needs you. even if you don't relish in the opportunity to get shot at, you do it because it helps the country as a whole.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:57 pm

its kind of like going to war when your country needs you. even if you don't relish in the opportunity to get shot at, you do it because it helps the country as a whole.
I'm going to guess you were never enlisted.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:18 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:57 pm

I'm going to guess you were never enlisted.
no. i was never enlisted. i was making an analogy, not comparing getting a shot to going to war. :lol: pipe down, nancy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

maybe, so your sensitivity doesn't get bruised, i should compare it to turning over all your scrap metal during the war. some people removed the fenders from their cars. stuff like that.