Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:13 pm About the death totals. The CDC changed it's mind. Only 5% of covid deaths were from covid. If you died in a car wreck last year and were positive for covid boom! You were recorded as a covid death. They have stopped doing that this year. What do you think happened to covid death numbers this year?
:lol:
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:13 pm About the death totals. The CDC changed it's mind. Only 5% of covid deaths were from covid. If you died in a car wreck last year and were positive for covid boom! You were recorded as a covid death. They have stopped doing that this year. What do you think happened to covid death numbers this year?
Such utter nutcase nonsense
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:09 pm Last year in California if you tested + for covid you were recorded as a new case. This year you must test pos, have at least one symptom and receive treatment in order to be recorded as a new case. What do you think happened to new case totals this year compared to last year?

What bullshit.... Please provide a link that shows this criteria.... Moron
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:09 pm This year you must test pos, have at least one symptom and receive treatment in order to be recorded as a new case.
please provide a link for this fake news. thanks.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:09 pm This year you must test pos, have at least one symptom and receive treatment in order to be recorded as a new case.
Please search '5% covid death CDC' on the intrawebs.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Do YoUr OwN ReSeArCh
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:57 pm
Please search '5% covid death CDC' on the intrawebs.
well, you managed to provide a link for the other one, but i can see now your confusion. You are saying that because only 5% of the Covid deaths list ONLY covid on the death certificate, then those are the only ones that count. So, if someone had Covid and diabetes and they died then they don't count? :lol:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-82862-5
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... /index.htm

Table 3.
So, let's just look at your data in Table 3 from a different perspective. If you look at the deaths in the US from influenza and pneumonia, the first category in your Table, up until this pandemic that number was pretty steady below 50,000 per year. In other words, in 2018, 49,170 people died of "influenza and pneumonia". And that number of deaths per year was pretty predictable. Almost exactly predicatable.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/184 ... ince-1950/

But, then somehow when the pandemic started that single number jumped up 550% in one year. How do you explain that? Is it possible, that although someone died with influenza and/or pneumonia, that Covid 19 was actually responsible? Is that a possibility?
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:15 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:04 pm https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... /index.htm

Table 3.
So, let's just look at your data in Table 3 from a different perspective. If you look at the deaths in the US from influenza and pneumonia, the first category in your Table, up until this pandemic that number was pretty steady below 50,000 per year. In other words, in 2018, 49,170 people died of "influenza and pneumonia". And that number of deaths per year was pretty predictable. Almost exactly predicatable.

But, then somehow when the pandemic started that single number jumped up 550% in one year. How do you explain that? Is it possible, that although someone died with influenza and/or pneumonia, that Covid 19 was actually responsible? Is that a possibility?
How am I confused? 5% death from covid only was my point. I am not comorbid so I feel the vax is not a good choice for me. And those are not my numbers nor my table. Those are your governments.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:18 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:15 pm

Table 3.

How am I confused? 5% death from covid only was my point. I am not comorbid so I feel the vax is not a good choice for me. And those are not my numbers nor my table. Those are your governments.
I get that. But you understand that Covid doesn't kill you. It causes other things to go wrong in your body that kill you. sort of like a gunshot does. The vaccine keeps covid from getting started in your body to allow it to do that. sort of like wearing a bullet proof vest keeps a bullet out of your body.
theclap

Post by theclap »

What are my odds of being shot and what are the odds the vest may injure or kill me just by wearing it?
theclap

Post by theclap »

:biggrin:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:27 pm What are my odds of being shot and what are the odds the vest may injure or kill me just by wearing it?
Your chances of getting shot are around 10%. The chances the vest will injure or kill you are zero.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:34 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:27 pm What are my odds of being shot and what are the odds the vest may injure or kill me just by wearing it?
Your chances of getting shot are around 10%. The chances the vest will injure or kill you are zero.
Bullshit. Do you have a link?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:36 pm
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us

34 million cases in the US and the population is about 330 million. So a bit higher than 10%.

https://covid-101.org/science/how-many- ... n-the-u-s/

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the U.S. through April 5, 2021. There are no cases where a COVID-19 vaccine caused a person to die.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:42 pm

34 million cases in the US and the population is about 330 million. So a bit higher than 10%.

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the U.S. through April 5, 2021. There are no cases where a COVID-19 vaccine caused a person to die.
What about injuries? VAERS looks pretty busy. Just curious..Who runs that covid-101 page?
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

No cases where the vacc caused a death?? 🤣
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:42 pm

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... vents.html

5208 deaths reported but hey, they aren't sure if it was the vax. Comforting.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:43 pm What about injuries? VAERS looks pretty busy. Just curious..Who runs that covid-101 page?
COVID-101 is your resource for reliable, easy-to-understand answers to all your questions on the COVID-19 Pandemic.

This is how we do it.
Our consortium of public health experts, medical doctors, and experts-in-training rapidly review the scientific literature and tell you what you need to know. Each post is reviewed for accuracy by our doctors.

how about we go about this in a different way. Why don't you post one (just one) news article that points out a person in the United States that died as a result of the Covid vaccine.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:47 pm
theclap wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:43 pm What about injuries? VAERS looks pretty busy. Just curious..Who runs that covid-101 page?
COVID-101 is your resource for reliable, easy-to-understand answers to all your questions on the COVID-19 Pandemic.

This is how we do it.
Our consortium of public health experts, medical doctors, and experts-in-training rapidly review the scientific literature and tell you what you need to know. Each post is reviewed for accuracy by our doctors.

how about we go about this in a different way. Why don't you post one (just one) news article that points out a person in the United States that died as a result of the Covid vaccine.
https://z3news.com/w/israeli-researcher ... vid-virus/

That blurb on their page tells me how they do it not who runs or funds it.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Lemme guess... Next you'll say the vaccine can't kill you it causes something else to kill you. Blood clots, stroke, thrombosus etc etc etc But not the vaccine.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:15 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:47 pm

This is how we do it.

https://z3news.com/w/israeli-researcher ... vid-virus/

That blurb on their page tells me how they do it not who runs or funds it.
well, i'm not defending them one way or another. i just used their link to backup the claim that no one has died from a vaccine. But, how about you post a link to any news article that has found someone that died because of a Covid vaccine. that should be much easier anyway.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:19 am Lemme guess... Next you'll say the vaccine can't kill you it causes something else to kill you. Blood clots, stroke, thrombosus etc etc etc But not the vaccine.
nope. next i will ask you (for the 3rd time) to simply point out a news article about someone that died from a covid vaccine. i haven't seen one.