Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by hawkfan8812 »

If you are paying attention, the new covid cases are slightly down yet almost all new cases are folks that are not getting the vax, and not wearing masks. Much entertainment shall ensue.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Re: Anti vaxers making for an interesting ending to the pandemic

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Fantastic that the same people that disregarded the virus, then took no steps to prevent the spread and wont take a needle to eradicate the virus, are the ones that are stopping the end game of the pandemic.

If they were smart enough, they could laugh at the irony.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:14 pm Fantastic that the same people that disregarded the virus, then took no steps to prevent the spread and wont take a needle to eradicate the virus, are the ones that are stopping the end game of the pandemic.

By getting the new virus and dying they will help the US reach herd immunity
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

How about some good ole' New Orleans funk from some NO local white kids?

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:48 pm What kind of entertainment? Because, I'm personally hoping for New Orleans Jazz band.
That's on the way back from the graveyard. It's dirge going.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Worth seeing live...

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

How many UJers are amongst those refusing to get the shot or wear a mask? I have gotten both shots (Moderna) and had them throw in a rabies, parvo, and distemper while they were at it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have said it several times. I think that 90% of the people that claim to be "anti-vaccination" are just fucking scared of needles. They hide behind made up excuses about fear of the untested vaccine, hoaxes, side effects, birth defects, blah blah blah. They are just scared to sit down and get a needle in the arm.

the other 10% are just hard headed numbskulls that have been against this "virus hoax" since the beginning and they are afraid if they get the vaccine then they have admitted they are stupid.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:59 pm How many UJers are amongst those refusing to get the shot or wear a mask? I have gotten both shots (Moderna) and had them throw in a rabies, parvo, and distemper while they were at it.
Didn't get the hoof and mouth shot?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden’s vaccine push fails to gain traction with African Americans
Less than a quarter of Black Americans have received their first Covid-19 shot. That's less than other racial and ethnic groups tracked by the CDC.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... den-491973
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:27 pm Biden’s vaccine push fails to gain traction with African Americans
Less than a quarter of Black Americans have received their first Covid-19 shot. That's less than other racial and ethnic groups tracked by the CDC.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... den-491973
Racism
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:05 pm Its a flu shot. What are people afraid of?
I won't take flu shot either.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:14 pm Fantastic that the same people that disregarded the virus, then took no steps to prevent the spread and wont take a needle to eradicate the virus, are the ones that are stopping the end game of the pandemic.

How can the vax eradicate the virus while the experts say you can still transmit it after being vaxed?
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:28 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:05 pm Its a flu shot. What are people afraid of?
I won't take flu shot either.
Given your UJR name, what about penicillin?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:32 pm

How can the vax eradicate the virus while the experts say you can still transmit it after being vaxed?
because you have to study the definition of "can".

your odds of catching the virus if you are not vaccinated and you are in good direct contact for an extended period of time are VERY high.

however, If you are vaccinated, then your chances are VERY low. But not non-existent. Which is the key to de-ciphering the science-speak that gets repeated ad nauseum.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

rule34 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:10 pm
Whackov wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:59 pm How many UJers are amongst those refusing to get the shot or wear a mask? I have gotten both shots (Moderna) and had them throw in a rabies, parvo, and distemper while they were at it.
Didn't get the hoof and mouth shot?
No. They said because I have a horse cock that I wouldn’t need it because it affects cows, sheep and pigs and not those hung like a horse.
theclap

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:40 pm

your odds of catching the virus if you are not vaccinated and you are in good direct contact for an extended period of time are VERY high.

however, If you are vaccinated, then your chances are VERY low. But not non-existent. Which is the key to de-ciphering the science-speak that gets repeated ad nauseum.
I heard the vax are 90% effective for a virus that is 98+% survivable and the death rate from vax reactions is about the same rate of death from the virus. I'm just not convinced it's a good choice.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:48 pm

I heard the vax are 90% effective for a virus that is 98+% survivable and the death rate from vax reactions is about the same rate of death from the virus. I'm just not convinced it's a good choice.
Well you heard wrong
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
theclap

Post by theclap »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:39 pm

The transmission rate goes down dramatically with just the first shot.
That does not support 'eradication'
theclap

Post by theclap »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Well you heard wrong
Tell me what is true then.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Gee, I wonder what happened after everyone got vaxxed in my state

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Well you heard wrong
Tell me where you "heard" what you said here
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:49 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:39 pm

The transmission rate goes down dramatically with just the first shot.
That does not support 'eradication'
it absolutely does support eradication. if the virus does not have a host to live in it dies. it reaches a dead end and that piece of virus dies. if every link of the virus reaches a dead end then it is eradicated. the more options available that cause that to happen the more likely it will be eradicated.

you can eradicate the virus with 10% of the people unvaccinated as long as none of those 10% come into contact with it for 2 weeks. then the virus dies, there are no remaining hosts and its gone.
theclap

Post by theclap »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:53 pm
theclap wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Well you heard wrong
Tell me where you "heard" what you said here
CDC.gov