Screenshot From Epstein Island

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Screenshot From Epstein Island

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:58 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:03 pm
Just off the top of my head real quick:
That he ordered church protesters cleared/gassed for photo-op
That he called klan members fine people
That he never denounced white supremacists
That he instructed people to inject bleach
What a dupe you are. Revisionist white washing
you have turned into one of these guys that just uses the current woke culture buzz words and provides no substance.

you know full well that you have rallied behind every one of those topics he posted above.
Cause they are all true.......... but you'll come back and say oh he meant to say this or he meant to say that or he was only kidding or didn't say exactly that but we all can read between the lines........ even the church protester thing with the gassing, Bill Barr pushed for them to hurry up because the president wanted to come out for his photo op... did it come directly from Trump? Beats me but he's guilty anyway
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 pm
you have turned into one of these guys that just uses the current woke culture buzz words and provides no substance.

you know full well that you have rallied behind every one of those topics he posted above.
Cause they are all true.......... but you'll come back and say oh he meant to say this or he meant to say that or he was only kidding or didn't say exactly that but we all can read between the lines........ even the church protester thing with the gassing, Bill Barr pushed for them to hurry up because the president wanted to come out for his photo op... did it come directly from Trump? Beats me but he's guilty anyway
you are saying that it is "true" that Trump instructed people to inject bleach? Do you realize how retarded you sound?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:48 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:46 pm

you are saying that it is "true" that Trump instructed people to inject bleach? Do you realize how retarded you sound?

5 mins before this genius another speaker was talking aboit how bleach killed the virus..... Then it was trumps turn to expound on what he just heard

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

You morons can make as many excuses you want
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:01 pm
i watched that press conference. I saw how it unfolded. Trump wasn't instructing people to inject bleach. But you know that. He was throwing out ideas to some scientists that were discussing possible drugs and treatments and therapeutics and such. and after they mentioned how quickly bleach can kill the virus 100% he simply asked if they had studied or could study if that could be done inside the human body. Any rational human listening to that knew exactly what he was asking and why.

And we all know why people like you twisted it into some kind of bullshit narrative and now a year later still stand by it with soundbites. And then you have the audacity to accuse us of re-writing history.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:19 pm
i watched that press conference. I saw how it unfolded. Trump wasn't instructing people to inject bleach. But you know that. He was throwing out ideas to some scientists that were discussing possible drugs and treatments and therapeutics and such. and after they mentioned how quickly bleach can kill the virus 100% he simply asked if they had studied or could study if that could be done inside the human body. Any rational human listening to that knew exactly what he was asking and why.

And we all know why people like you twisted it into some kind of bullshit narrative and now a year later still stand by it with soundbites. And then you have the audacity to accuse us of re-writing history.

And that's why Lysol and Clorox and other disinfecting companies had to come out with psa's to tell people not to inject bleach because we all know by the number of trumper's out there that there aren't a lot of rational people
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:41 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:19 pm

And that's why Lysol and Clorox and other disinfecting companies had to come out with psa's to tell people not to inject bleach because we all know by the number of trumper's out there that there aren't a lot of rational people
No, those companies were jumping on the woke bandwagon that you morons created.
Vanderglide
Forum Regular

Post by Vanderglide »

It’s amazing to me that someone can be so pro Democrat or so pro Republican, I can understand leaning in a certain direction, but our government is fucked up from head to toe, There just isn’t much good left about it at all anymore… I wish somehow we could tear the whole beast down and start over from scratch
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Vanderglide wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:12 pm It’s amazing to me that someone can be so pro Democrat or so pro Republican, I can understand leaning in a certain direction, but our government is fucked up from head to toe, There just isn’t much good left about it at all anymore… I wish somehow we could tear the whole beast down and start over from scratch
now you are talking. i'm in.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Vanderglide wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:12 pm It’s amazing to me that someone can be so pro Democrat or so pro Republican, I can understand leaning in a certain direction, but our government is fucked up from head to toe, There just isn’t much good left about it at all anymore… I wish somehow we could tear the whole beast down and start over from scratch
Hippie!!!!
I blame Biker.
Vanderglide
Forum Regular

Post by Vanderglide »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:22 pm
Hippie!!!!

My parents were definitely hippies and I couldn’t be further from them as far as ideals and beliefs. I love them, but damn… If you could tear the government down and start over again, wouldn’t you want to do it? I can’t stand all these multi term fat cat senators, etc. everybody’s out for their own agendas and it has nothing to do with the good of the country anymore, blah, blah, blah
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Man, I feel you here.

But, be careful what you wish for.

The wealthy interest that cause much of the problems in America will likely also be there "helping" any reconstruction... >.>
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Convention of states. Problem solved.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Bill Clinton flew with Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell at least TWO additional times

To both Asia and India. It was a transitory time for Maxwell; she both acted on Jeffrey Epstein’s behalf, but also wanted to break free from that lifestyle.

A new report today sheds new light on the dealing of Ghislaine Maxwell and the Clinton family during the 2000s. Bill saw Maxwell as a middleman to Epstein, but in return she saw a chance to grow more independently from Jeffrey’s world.

What today’s news boils down to is that there were more than the 26 flights aboard Epstein’s “Lolita Express” jet that happened.

The Daily Mail explained it all, breaking down the newest details from the ‘Chasing Ghislaine’ broadcast by Vicky Ward.

It’s described that the relationship between Maxwell and Clinton was somewhat independent. While Ghislaine was indeed the middleman between Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein, she also began being her own woman in the 2000s.

Ghislaine wanted an out of some kind from that world, and journalist Vicki Ward said Bill Clinton was that kind of a release valve.

The podcast had Ghislaine’s friend Christopher Mason describe the mood of the era. “She was always, you know, on her way to something, to see someone of extraordinary importance. She was very excited by what she was about to do. And she told me that she was off to see Bill Clinton, and that-that seemed to be a leitlight motif in her conversation for quite a long time.”

In November 2003, it’s said that Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell, and a group of roughly twenty people took a trip to India. This trip was publicly mentioned by Kaiser Permanente and archived by the Clinton Foundation itself. In both cases the claimed purpose was surrounding HIV/AIDS treatments.

The outlet says this wasn’t on Epstein’s dime. Instead the India trip happened through billionaire Ron Burkle. This “close friend” of the Clintons was willing to lend out his private jet for the occasion.