Bad day for Boeing

For all the Trumpeteers and Liberal Commies to post their screeds.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Bad day for Boeing

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:03 pm
"Pretty simple, faulty sensor data causing MCAS to repeatedly activate sending the plane into repeated dives to correct non existent stalls was a major factor in both crashes. One month avatar with the crash investigation report being decisive, null and void if no cause determined."

Hey I'll tell you what welchin' biker, since we now have one final crash report and two preliminary crash reports all agreeing MCAS was a major factor, how about I offer a wee modification - you concede in the face of overwhelming decisive evidence and it somehow turns out that the final crash report on the final crash disagrees with the preliminary report on that same crash, then you can choose my avatar for all time, altering it whenever you wish in perpetuity. Or keep welchin', but I do think it's kinda affecting your rep at this point, welcher.

Otherwise you man the fuck up and stop welchin'. Thoughts?
So you would like to change the rules that you established in the beginning? Sure, but it will cost you
I'm offering you additional penalties on me if the absolutely 100% clear established resulted you deny in your welching somehow impossibly turned out to not be the case, it's just a narrow offer to shortcut to limit the time of your welching though. We both know that the MCAS system was an major factor in both crashes already, the preliminary reports and the first final report says so, boeing says so, really the only person in the world still denying it is you, which is because you are welching.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:34 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:19 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:03 pm
"Pretty simple, faulty sensor data causing MCAS to repeatedly activate sending the plane into repeated dives to correct non existent stalls was a major factor in both crashes. One month avatar with the crash investigation report being decisive, null and void if no cause determined."

Hey I'll tell you what welchin' biker, since we now have one final crash report and two preliminary crash reports all agreeing MCAS was a major factor, how about I offer a wee modification - you concede in the face of overwhelming decisive evidence and it somehow turns out that the final crash report on the final crash disagrees with the preliminary report on that same crash, then you can choose my avatar for all time, altering it whenever you wish in perpetuity. Or keep welchin', but I do think it's kinda affecting your rep at this point, welcher.

Otherwise you man the fuck up and stop welchin'. Thoughts?
So you would like to change the rules that you established in the beginning? Sure, but it will cost you
I'm offering you additional penalties on me if the absolutely 100% clear established resulted you deny in your welching somehow impossibly turned out to not be the case, it's just a narrow offer to shortcut to limit the time of your welching though. We both know that the MCAS system was an major factor in both crashes already, the preliminary reports and the first final report says so, boeing says so, really the only person in the world still denying it is you, which is because you are welching.
AnalHamster wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:58 am
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:50 am
analhamster wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 am
Biker wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 am
FYI...It will come out soon that this accident has nothing to do with 737 Max supposed flaw.
Bet?

Will the 'supposed flaw' also be ruled out in the other crash that happened shortly after takeoff and showed the same rapid changes in altitude?
Sure. Outline the bet. From what I’m hearing it’s either wing flap failure or pilot error
Pretty simple, faulty sensor data causing MCAS to repeatedly activate sending the plane into repeated dives to correct non existent stalls was a major factor in both crashes. One month avatar with the crash investigation report being decisive, null and void if no cause determined.
[/quote]

Have the stones to stick to the terms that you yourself laid out

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm

I am sticking to what I laid out, welcher. I'm saying if you genuinely believed your sad welching claims I'm willing to sweeten the pot by giving you my avatar unconditionally forever and my firstborn son, it's really that certain at this point. You're just doing what I am calling a time delay welch. I expect you will finally admit defeat when the second final report finally comes out, i'm just saying you are a slimy sad little welcher because you refuse to admit defeat at the point you know to an absolute certainty you were defeated, which was about a year back now. Welchin' biker.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:45 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm
I am sticking to what I laid out, welcher. I'm saying if you genuinely believed your sad welching claims I'm willing to sweeten the pot by giving you my avatar unconditionally forever and my firstborn son, it's really that certain at this point. You're just doing what I am calling a time delay welch. I expect you will finally admit defeat when the second final report finally comes out, i'm just saying you are a slimy sad little welcher because you refuse to admit defeat at the point you know to an absolute certainty you were defeated, which was about a year back now. Welchin' biker.
I tell you what; Im willing to break the terms that you laid out and admit defeat via the PRELIMINARY report. However, it will cost you 15 days.

Your call, dodger

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:45 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
I tell you what; Im willing to break the terms that you laid out and admit defeat via the PRELIMINARY report. However, it will cost you 15 days.

Your call, dodger
Nope, if you want to expose yourself as a sad little welcher a little longer, welch away. Welcher.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:50 pm
Biker wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:45 pm
AnalHamster wrote:

Your call, dodger
Nope, if you want to expose yourself as a sad little welcher a little longer, welch away. Welcher.
Welching would mean that I am not honoring the terms of the bet. I am fully abiding by the terms you laid out

Own it 8-)

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... l-messages

'Designed by clowns' who were 'supervised by monkeys', Boeing employees comments on the Max. Also more chatter about how they lobbied the FAA to avoid requiring additional simulator training for pilots.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:13 pm

Here's why AH spends so much time bashing a crown jewel of American technology leadership.

This is the British legacy to the aviation biz:
The Comet is widely regarded both as an adventurous step forward and a supreme tragedy; nevertheless, the aircraft's legacy does include numerous advances in aircraft design and in accident investigations. The inquiries into the accidents that plagued the Comet 1 were perhaps some of the most extensive and revolutionary that have ever taken place, establishing precedents in accident investigation;
Maybe if the English hadn't fucked over the Persians so much they'd trust them with the black boxes, instead of their buddies the French.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... l-messages

'Designed by clowns' who were 'supervised by monkeys', Boeing employees comments on the Max. Also more chatter about how they lobbied the FAA to avoid requiring additional simulator training for pilots.
Yeah, brutal. They were so cavalier and snarky considering we're talking about people's lives here. Finally Boeing is admitting that pilot training is key

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:48 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:13 pm
Here's why AH spends so much time bashing a crown jewel of American technology leadership.

This is the British legacy to the aviation biz:
The Comet is widely regarded both as an adventurous step forward and a supreme tragedy; nevertheless, the aircraft's legacy does include numerous advances in aircraft design and in accident investigations. The inquiries into the accidents that plagued the Comet 1 were perhaps some of the most extensive and revolutionary that have ever taken place, establishing precedents in accident investigation;
Maybe if the English hadn't fucked over the Persians so much they'd trust them with the black boxes, instead of their buddies the French.
We're one of the home markets for airbus dimmy, it's a joint european venture.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:44 pm

I know that Patches.

It took an entire continent to put up something decent against Boeing

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Something Brazil was able to do.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Boeing’s new CEO poised to cash in.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/boeing-c ... 697.html[b][/b]

FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar

Post by FSchmertz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:16 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm
Boeing’s new CEO poised to cash in.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/boeing-c ... 697.html[b][/b]
bad link?

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:49 pm
Biker's new avatar, coming this week-
https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/bus ... 08181.html

Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:01 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:46 pm
AnalHamster wrote:

I'm sure he will find a loophole...….the fucking welcher :)
Not in the a.m. bro.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 pm

AnalHamster wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
That’s not the final report

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:57 pm

Biker wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:19 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
Didn't say it was, it's a report that the final report is finally being reported this week, and saying I was right, you were wrong and that's gonna be your avatar.

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 am

AnalHamster wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:57 pm
Biker wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
Didn't say it was, it's a report that the final report is finally being reported this week, and saying I was right, you were wrong and that's gonna be your avatar.
The bet is final report, not the report that a Hammy deems sufficien

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:52 am

Biker wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 am
AnalHamster wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:57 pm
Biker wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
AnalHamster wrote:
The bet is final report, not the report that a Hammy deems sufficien
Yes, the one that will finally be out this week and say what you already know it will. Time is running out on the time welch..

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:58 pm

Aww, it's only an interim report. It does of course confirm the failure of the AOA, failure of the AOA warning light (what welchin' biker calls "a redundant system"), and that MCAS crashed the plane, but that's not gonna be enough for welchin' biker. I'm guessing the timewelch continues..
http://www.aib.gov.et/wp-content/upload ... 202020.pdf

Biker
Not really a democrat

Post by Biker » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:32 pm

But the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration adopted a cautious stance and suggested it would consult other reports, while remaining open to human as well as technical factors.

“We believe it’s important to have the full final report to evaluate it against other independent reports so that we might fully understand all of the factors - both mechanical and human - that played a role in this tragic loss of life,” it said.

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:36 pm

All crashes have multiple factors, the undeniable fact you are welchin' on is that MCAS was a major factor in both.

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Broken Boeing airplanes are going to the military thanks to corruption and bad decisions

The 737 Max isn’t Boeing’s only airplane that suffers from malfunctions. Its new aerial refueling tanker — the type of plane that makes it possible for the Air Force’s aircraft to traverse long distances while being based a safe distance away from enemy attacks — is also riddled with problems.

And yet, the Pentagon earmarked $2.85 billion in the 2020 budget for 15 Boeing aircraft it can’t use — while retiring 29 refueling tankers that still work fine to free up resources for the new planes. With military leaders headed to Capitol Hill this week to testify about their budget priorities for 2021, lawmakers need to hold them accountable for the decision.

Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. David Goldfein recently admitted that the Boeings have “profound problems” and are not yet suitable for “day-to-day operations.” Yet the planes that refuel the Air Force’s bombers, fighters, surveillance and cargo planes in mid-air are in near-constant demand, and are frequently called upon to do double-duty as cargo planes themselves.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/b ... na1153671/