Democrats not doing their job

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Democrats not doing their job

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:25 pm Voted to arrest them upon return.
I actually hate that idea. Don't give them the photo-op and turn them into pseudo martyrs for the cause. Just keep hammering them in the press for refusing to do their job and as cowards.

We consider them heroes. What the righties think is irrelevant.
This has already been covered by yours truly. See post 15
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:25 pm Voted to arrest them upon return.
I actually hate that idea. Don't give them the photo-op and turn them into pseudo martyrs for the cause. Just keep hammering them in the press for refusing to do their job and as cowards.

We consider them heroes. What the righties think is irrelevant.
Treasonous people as heroes. I thought you were against that.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Left loves them some treasonous cowards.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

The runaway democrat lawmakers aren't there to pass the much needed teacher relief bill that the Texas senate unanimously passed. I guess the retired teachers will just have to suffer at home with no assistance since the democrats have fled their posts and can't do the jobs they were elected to do.

Oh well. I doubt that will get any press.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If it was so needed they should have passed it before the "let's keep darkies from voting bill"
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:07 pm If it was so needed they should have passed it before the "let's keep darkies from voting bill"
See, made up bullshit. No one should have to read these lies.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:59 pm The runaway democrat lawmakers aren't there to pass the much needed teacher relief bill that the Texas senate unanimously passed. I guess the retired teachers will just have to suffer at home with no assistance since the democrats have fled their posts and can't do the jobs they were elected to do.

Oh well. I doubt that will get any press.
Treasonous and cowardly. I suppose we can also add negligent.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh, that karma! She is a crazy beotch! :lol:
Not wearing masks at a super-spreader event. SMH
Treasonous, cowardly and negligent.

3 Texas House Democrats test positive for Covid-19 in Washington, DC

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/17/politics ... index.html

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

oh, you silly Democrats! The super-spreader event strikes again! Maybe you should have stayed in Texas and done your jobs. :lol:

2 more Texas House Democrats test positive for COVID-19, totaling 5 cases, report says
https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2021/07 ... ports-say/
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Up to 6 now!

Here’s how the dims are dealing with the problem.
Santucci added the delegation will “no longer release a daily Covid case count.”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:52 pm Up to 6 now!

Here’s how the dims are dealing with the problem.
Santucci added the delegation will “no longer release a daily Covid case count.”
Fucking super-spreaders.
Treasonous, cowardly and negligent.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Following The Science: Texas Issues Travel Ban On Democrats To Prevent Dangerous COVID Outbreak

AUSTIN, TX—"We're just following the science here," said Texas Governor Abbott Tuesday as he signed an executive order preventing Democrat lawmakers from returning to the state. "We can't risk one of them 'COVID' things gettin' back here in my state. We ain't got room here for the both of us, I tell you what. Yeehaw!"

The order comes after the revelation that the dangerous, anti-mask, science-denying Democrats had begun spreading COVID around the country, almost killing Vice President Kamala Harris and several Pelosi staffers with their backward, anti-science ways. Abbott said he takes no pleasure in banning the Democrats from his state, but that his hand was forced so that he can "keep Texans safe."

"I'd love nothing more than to welcome the Dems back here, ya hear?" he said, stifling laughter. "But, you know, science and what-not. I can't just let these human Petri dishes come back all willy-nilly."

He then fired a revolver into the air for no apparent reason.

To enforce the travel ban, Abbott has ordered the building of a 45,000-foot-high wall along Texas's borders to prevent the Democrats' private jet from making it back.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Is there a single liberal here who will acknowledge the outrageousness over the plane full of Democrats not wearing mask on the airplane?

Have any of you even flown commercially in the last year? Have you heard the lectures you get about wearing a mask, about putting it back on when you’re done with your shitty snack?

You are such good sheep.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I think they should have been wearing masks. I haven't been on a plane since my flight from Miami in 2016
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

More hypocrisy

So, having laughed in the face of the public by taking private jets to deliver lectures on climate change, the global elites can now flex their carbon privilege with 300-ton CO2 space rockets as well. Welcome to the final frontier of climate hypocrisy.

200 tons of co2, per passenger.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

How dare they not take horses on 1,300 mile journey :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:18 pm More hypocrisy

So, having laughed in the face of the public by taking private jets to deliver lectures on climate change, the global elites can now flex their carbon privilege with 300-ton CO2 space rockets as well. Welcome to the final frontier of climate hypocrisy.

200 tons of co2, per passenger.
i was listening to the radio this morning and they were talking about how nice it is to watch a baseball game in Arlington Texas in the middle of July and have 70 degree temperatures in the middle of the afternoon. The new ballpark is enclosed and air conditioned. And I was just wondering how much fucking carbon is burned trying to cool a space that size on a 100+ degree day. I just wonder if every person in the Dallas metroplex had an electric car if they could offset that much carbon production.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:23 pm How dare they not take horses on 1,300 mile journey :lol:
Could have flown commercially
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:23 pm How dare they not take horses on 1,300 mile journey :lol:
and worn masks. I thought all airlines required masks.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:50 pm
Hey now. Let's not get ridiculous with all that following their own rules and recommendations talk.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Probably not a private charter
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:12 pm
I understand that. but the point remains that if the CDC guidelines clearly say that a mask should be worn on all public transportation, all the airlines are requiring masks on airplanes, then a bunch of legislators on a private charter should know the rules. I'm just pointing it out. Since you fucks went absolutely bat shit crazy when Ted Cruz removed a mask to drink coffee or was on vacation during the ice storm. I just wonder where all of the outrage is over something like this.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:33 pm
I understand that. but the point remains that if the CDC guidelines clearly say that a mask should be worn on all public transportation, all the airlines are requiring masks on airplanes, then a bunch of legislators on a private charter should know the rules. I'm just pointing it out. Since you fucks went absolutely bat shit crazy when Ted Cruz removed a mask to drink coffee or was on vacation during the ice storm. I just wonder where all of the outrage is over something like this.
A private charter is not public transportation. If Cruz was on a private plane it would not have been a story.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:35 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:33 pm
A private charter is not public transportation. If Cruz was on a private plane it would not have been a story.
Well the good news for the rest of us is they proved that those rules about wearing a mask on public transportation are a good idea. And I consider myself one of the fortunate ones that can distinguish between the similarities of one situation and the next, regardless of the words used to describe them.