Joe Biden: The inflation, vacation and scandal President

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Joe Biden: The inflation President

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Inflation Disproportionately Hurts the Poor
Those acting in the name of ‘economic justice’ need to pay more attention to basic economic indicators.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/inflation- ... 1624207206
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Joe's hero.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:48 pm Inflation Disproportionately Hurts the Poor
Those acting in the name of ‘economic justice’ need to pay more attention to basic economic indicators.
Good. Maybe that will propel them back to work so I can get my fucking furniture before November FFS
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:00 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:48 pm Inflation Disproportionately Hurts the Poor
Good. Maybe that will propel them back to work so I can get my fucking furniture before November FFS
:lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I feel your pain Biker. The gf has been waiting for a lounge chair since February.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Y'all must be incredibly lazy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:36 pm I feel your pain Biker. The gf has been waiting for a lounge chair since February.
It’s fucking insane. A govt created labor shortage
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

What a horrible position to be in. You snap your fingers and nobody comes. Such a burden
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 pm What a horrible position to be in. You snap your fingers and nobody comes. Such a burden
This isn’t LaztBoy shit, it’s high quality furniture so I have an expectation for a proper timeline
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden’s inflation speech reflects concerns that rising prices will hurt Democrats in 2022
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/19/inflati ... 2022-.html
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Sloths get a reprieve from Gov Thotmer
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer vetoes Republican bill that would end $300 unemployment aid

LANSING, Mich. - Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer on Tuesday vetoed a Republican-sponsored attempt to stop a $300 weekly federal supplement that is being added to unemployed workers’ benefits during the coronavirus pandemic.

The extra payment is due to end Sept. 4 under federal law. The GOP-controlled Legislature wanted to terminate it July 31, contending that the money discourages people from rejoining the workforce. If the governor had signed the legislation, the change would not have actually occurred, however, because Senate Democrats did not agree to give the measure immediate effect.

Whitmer had been working on a deal with lawmakers and business groups to discontinue the enhanced benefit early as part of comprehensive plan to also increase Michigan’s maximum benefit — now $362 a week — to $422 so it is commensurate with neighboring states, raise the amount authorized for a claimant’s dependents and add $425 million to the unemployment trust fund. But talks broke down in June.

In a letter to legislators, the governor said the bill would have violated federal law by ending the payment without 30 days’ notice. The legislation also would not have taken effect until 2022, by which time it would have been "moot," she said.

"Moreover, ending these enhanced UI benefits on July 31, as proposed by HB 4434, would drain $1.5 billion from our economy — money that will instead flow into our local economies and support small businesses," Whitmer wrote.

She said she is open to stopping the enhanced benefit before Sept. 4 if lawmakers swiftly allocate $1.4 billion in federal child care aid and increase the state’s maximum weekly unemployment benefit.

Republicans and the conservative Michigan Freedom Fund criticized Whitmer’s veto, saying about 300,000 fewer residents are working than when the pandemic struck in early 2020.

"We’re never going to help struggling local busi
nesses until we stop spending extra tax dollars to keep people out of the workforce," executive director Tori Sachs said in a statement.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Man I wish she was up for reelection this year. She would get absolutely destroyed.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:09 pm Man I wish she was up for reelection this year. She would get absolutely destroyed.
I feel bad for Michigan business owners. She clearly want to keep the sloths on their asses. Its downright cynical
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

U.S. states ending federal unemployment benefit saw no clear job gains

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-sta ... 021-07-20/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

That could be the result of lagging data, since the survey that produces national and state job estimates ended its June round before the benefits actually ran out in most of the states planning to end them early.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:10 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 pm What a horrible position to be in. You snap your fingers and nobody comes. Such a burden
This isn’t LaztBoy shit, it’s high quality furniture so I have an expectation for a proper timeline
You're just like all the other Karens who don't work but have an unwarranted sense of entitlement.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:34 pm
You're just like all the other Karens who don't work but have an unwarranted sense of entitlement.
I love when misogyny is your go to insult.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 pm
I love how you put down the working folks here like Stapes and Capt when they show empathy for the working class when you either don’t have the skill set to go get a good job or you can’t seem to find the motivation.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:45 am
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:47 pm
I love how you put down the working folks here like Stapes and Capt when they show empathy for the working class when you either don’t have the skill set to go get a good job or you can’t seem to find the motivation.
I love how you think that's what I'm doing when I'm not. And it's neither. My wife asked me to stay at home. So you're wrong all around, but thats normal for you isn't it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

What a fucking embarrassment.
[media] [/media]
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:04 am What a fucking embarrassment.
[media] [/media]
Jesus Christ
Biker

Post by Biker »

Keep grinding, wagie, while I make bank on passive income
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:25 am
Keep grinding, wagie, while I make bank on passive income
I have a plumbing company that pretty much only does construction. I work on only the most expensive houses in the area. Some of the owners are investors/traders. These guys are sharper than hell. They are quick and they are always correct. So forgive me when I say that you are full of shit about being an investment guru because you are almost always factually incorrect.