From the file of things not happening: School Indoctrination

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

From the file of things not happening: School Indoctrination

Post by Biker »

Biker

Re: From the file of things not happening: School Indoctrination

Post by Biker »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:56 pm Image
If only that's what they were doing.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You have hundreds of teachers signing a petition to say that they will continue to teach CRT regardless of any laws prohibiting it. Then in the next breath these fucks try to say its not being taught. They use theses fucking word games. They'll teach everything CRT entails but if its not called CRT then they can say theyre not specifically teaching it. They'll teach their class that "lived experience" trumps facts and all minorities are victims and that all white people are oppressors and/or racist but, hey, since theyre not calling it CRT its all good!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I don't get this shit about CRT. Are you guys denying "white privilege" exists or just want kids to learn it on their own like we did?
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:09 am I don't get this shit about CRT. Are you guys denying "white privilege" exists or just want kids to learn it on their own like we did?
The righties hate “indoctrination” unless it’s the sanitized history where whitey is the only reason for all that is good.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Last edited by Burn1dwn on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

spudoc wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:13 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:09 am I don't get this shit about CRT. Are you guys denying "white privilege" exists or just want kids to learn it on their own like we did?
The righties hate “indoctrination” unless it’s the sanitized history where whitey is the only reason for all that is good.
They are the ones making laws outlawing "theories" from being taught at schools and are accusing schools/teachers/professors of indoctrination. I wonder if they see the irony in this nonsense. Outlawing thoughts and 5eelings is what they accuse the left of doing with hate crimes.

Edit: Nice word filter. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Because it is a racist flawed ideology that foments division.
Do you think all white people are oppressors and/or racist and all minorities are victims and/or oppressed?
Do think America is fundamentally racist?
Do you think people should be viewed as a color first and foremost?
Do you think that not being concerned with a persons color is racist?
Do you think its a good idea to intentionally segregate people by color into oppressor/oppressed groups regardless of their standing and teach kids that that is how they should automatically view things regardless of their own situation?
Do you think "lived experiences" should outweigh facts?

Those are things CRT teaches and promotes.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:25 am
Because it is a racist flawed ideology that foments division.
Do you think all white people are oppressors and/or racist and all minorities are victims and/or oppressed?
Do think America is fundamentally racist?
Do you think people should be viewed as a color first and foremost?
Do you think that not being concerned with a persons color is racist?
Do you think its a good idea to intentionally segregate people by color into oppressor/oppressed groups regardless of their standing and teach kids that that is how they should automatically view things regardless of their own situation?
Do you think "lived experiences" should outweigh facts?

Those are things CRT teaches and promotes.
I told you they would ignore what you're saying, just like they will this.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I will happily admit that you seem to be much more well versed in what you believe CRT is.

I thought it was trying to understand abstract racism, Unintentional racism, racist systems, etc.. Things like that. Which I am open minded enough to believe exist and that evidence of exists.

If the other side doesn't believe it exists how come they don't come up with a alternate theory or show evidence that debunks CRT? Why does it have to be outlawed?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am I will happily admit that you seem to be much more well versed in what you believe CRT is.

I thought it was trying to understand abstract racism, Unintentional racism, racist systems, etc.. Things like that. Which I am open minded enough to believe exist and that evidence of exists.

If the other side doesn't believe it exists how come they don't come up with a alternate theory or show evidence that debunks CRT? Why does it have to be outlawed?
See, thats the thing. No one is saying racism doesnt exist and no one is saying that the negative pieces of our history shouldnt be taught. What opponents of CRT are saying is that every single problem or discrepancy in America shouldnt automatically be characterized as evidence of "racism". The CRT rigid ideology fundamentally negates a deeper look into the nuances of the problem (real or perceived) and dismisses any evidence to the contrary as simply "more racism". That is the complete opposite of what learning and understanding should be. CRT wants to bill itself as truth but is unwilling to acknowledge contrary evidence. Hence the "lived experience" trumping facts tentpole. Core teachings of CRT state that White people are oppressors and racists and minorities are victims-no matter what. It states this as a fundamental truth not open for debate. Surely you can see the illogic and danger in promoting that theory, right? You can discuss the things you mentioned above without ascribing the label of "racist" or "oppressor" to every white person and the label of "victim" to every minority. This is not just a fragile "white people" thing. Numerous black parents throughout the country, authors and scholars have come out against this flawed teaching method as well.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am I will happily admit that you seem to be much more well versed in what you believe CRT is.

Did you read what he wrote? Nothing about existing or not is mentioned.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:20 am

See, thats the thing. No one is saying racism doesnt exist and no one is saying that the negative pieces of our history shouldnt be taught. What opponents of CRT are saying is that every single problem or discrepancy in America shouldnt automatically be characterized as evidence of "racism". The CRT rigid ideology fundamentally negates a deeper look into the nuances of the problem (real or perceived) and dismisses any evidence to the contrary as simply "more racism". That is the complete opposite of what learning and understanding should be. CRT wants to bill itself as truth but is unwilling to acknowledge contrary evidence. Hence the "lived experience" trumping facts tentpole. Core teachings of CRT state that White people are oppressors and racists and minorities are victims-no matter what. It states this as a fundamental truth not open for debate. Surely you can see the illogic and danger in promoting that theory, right? You can discuss the things you mentioned above without ascribing the label of "racist" or "oppressor" to every white person and the label of "victim" to every minority. This is not just a fragile "white people" thing. Numerous black parents throughout the country, authors and scholars have come out against this flawed teaching method as well.
I will put this discussion on pause until South Park does their episode on the subject and I can understand it better.

Is CRT really a rigid ideology or is it a collection of different theories and ideas?

All I know is it has been around since the 70s and much like social distancing, 2020 was the first year I heard it. Makes it kind of suspect. Seems like something very complex has been dumbed down to be politicized.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:21 am

You're right. Bad wording. If the other side doesn't believe CRT is legit, why not debate it with alternative theories instead of outlawing an idea?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:22 am

You're right. Bad wording. If the other side doesn't believe CRT is legit, why not debate it with alternative theories instead of outlawing an idea?
Because of what that idea teaches.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:38 am

So you are for outlawing ideas you don't agree with?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:44 am

Not outlaw them no, but teaching kids to hate each other, I definitely want to prevent it.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:02 am

Not outlaw them no, but teaching kids to hate each other, I definitely want to prevent it.
I don't have any kids in public schools anymore, and no front row seat to this indoctrination but find it hard to believe that without making laws to stop it, teachers in Boise would be teaching kids Louis Farrakhan's ideology.

I just posted an anti CRT song for you and CHEEZY in the GD thread. Maybe it can help you with ideas to combat the ideology.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:24 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:02 am

I don't have any kids in public schools anymore, and no front row seat to this indoctrination but find it hard to believe that without making laws to stop it, teachers in Boise would be teaching kids Louis Farrakhan's ideology.

I just posted an anti CRT song for you and CHEEZY in the GD thread. Maybe it can help you with ideas to combat the ideology.
Except several thousand have signed to teach it, no matter what.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:19 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:20 am

I will put this discussion on pause until South Park does their episode on the subject and I can understand it better.

Is CRT really a rigid ideology or is it a collection of different theories and ideas?

All I know is it has been around since the 70s and much like social distancing, 2020 was the first year I heard it. Makes it kind of suspect. Seems like something very complex has been dumbed down to be politicized.
Well, it is a theory after all so so there is a modicum of fluidity to some of it but CRT is rigid in its foundation: White people are oppressors/racist and minorities are victims/oppressed and that life must be viewed through the prism of race. As I mentioned above according to CRT, to NOT see or care about a persons color and/or race is itself somehow racist.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Fine. Liberal education system indoctrinates every child taught that he is inherently flawed and incapable of looking at people as individuals instead of coloreds.

Let’s back that up with a primer on how good intentions resulted in the destruction of millions of black families and left us with the cultural rot and decay and despair we have now.

And let’s drill into children how those slanty-eyed Asians bust every bell curve we have, so badly when it comes to education that we must use pretzel logic to keep them from taking up every available space in the nations best schools.

And then let’s force children to learn there are good Hispanics and bad Hispanics. The ones coming from Europe and Cuba must wait in line with the rest of the other asylum claimants. However the ones who wish to walk across our southern border are more than welcome.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Replace the word ‘white’ with ‘black’ in all CRT literature. If you find it to be racist, then it was racist from the onset. It’s really that simple