Joe Biden at his Best

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Joe Biden at his Best

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Joe Biden at his Best

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Fuck. I just want to know who the fuck is calling the shots over there. This is near senior abuse to allow him to continue on
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

This is the point at the family gathering where a sympathetic son or daughter would step in and say "ok, dad. We're going to go sit down over here now."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I wonder why the Lefties who used to constantly make fun of Trumps word salads are oddly silent about joes incoherent ramblings?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:52 pm I wonder why the Lefties who used to constantly make fun of Trumps word salads are oddly silent about joes incoherent ramblings?
Probably because Joe doesn't ramble incoherently.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I watched that town hall and he did great. Your stupid videos are stupid. They look doctored and taken out of context of the bigger picture he was talking about. He is more coherent, knowledgeable and honest than that orange clown ever hoped in his life to pull off. I would love to see one of you fuckers in your 30's and 40s stand up there for an hour and snap out facts and figures like he was. I'd bet we would get lots of nasty little clips of you stammering and yammering
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:55 pm I watched that town hall and he did great. Your stupid videos are stupid. They look doctored and taken out of context of the bigger picture he was talking about. He is more coherent, knowledgeable and honest than that orange clown ever hoped in his life to pull off. I would love to see one of you fuckers in your 30's and 40s stand up there for an hour and snap out facts and figures like he was. I'd bet we would get lots of nasty little clips of you stammering and yammering
:lol: did he ever answer the little kids' questions about the man on the moon or the aliens?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:55 pm I watched that town hall and he did great. Your stupid videos are stupid. They look doctored and taken out of context of the bigger picture he was talking about. He is more coherent, knowledgeable and honest than that orange clown ever hoped in his life to pull off. I would love to see one of you fuckers in your 30's and 40s stand up there for an hour and snap out facts and figures like he was. I'd bet we would get lots of nasty little clips of you stammering and yammering
Sure buddy

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i guarantee you that a female interviewer would have stepped in and baled him out of that situation. Nora O'Donnell or one of the others would have finished his sentence for him. Only a man could stand there and watch another man go down in complete flames.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:56 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:52 pm I wonder why the Lefties who used to constantly make fun of Trumps word salads are oddly silent about joes incoherent ramblings?
:lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Joe's balls must taste awfully good for you to dive to that level of delusion. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:06 pm
Joe's balls must taste awfully good for you to dive to that level of delusion. :lol:
and he's the guy that heard Trump tell us to all go drink bleach.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stupid videos are stupid because stupid Joe "Carrot" Biden is rambling.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:19 pm
Sure buddy

Watching this I really believe that he has some sort of earpiece in and one of his handlers is desperately telling him what to say to try and save this cluster fuck moment.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Homebrew wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:36 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:19 pm
Sure buddy

Watching this I really believe that he has some sort of earpiece in and one of his handlers is desperately telling him what to say to try and save this cluster fuck moment.
Hell yes he has an earpiece. Have you seen the 'salute the Marines'
clip?
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:58 pm
Did you not watch the videos? He's a fucking carrot.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

This pervert can’t help himself.

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:03 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:58 pm
Did you not watch the videos? He's a fucking carrot.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

18 Republicans Vote to Advance Infrastructure Deal Despite Trump's Threats

https://www.newsweek.com/18-republicans ... ts-1617221

It only took 4 years and 7 months to have infrastructure week
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk