The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The vaccines are failing

Post by Biker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

There’s a good useful idiot. I still don’t think the libs here ever bothered to look up how the phrase was coined.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:17 pm There’s a good useful idiot. I still don’t think the libs here ever bothered to look up how the phrase was coined.
A "useful idiot" is someone that helps to promote a cause although they really don't understand the cause and are likely promoting it for the wrong reason. The leaders of the cause prey on their misunderstanding of the goals of that cause and use that to embolden them for more promotion of the cause.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Big Pharma is happy that there are plenty of useful idiots to sell unneeded vaccines to healthy young people who practically have no chance of being severely injured from this virus. Yet, here we are preparing to jab 5 year olds. Imagine if these companies put this much effort into therapeutics rather than the vax.

Oh that's right; there's a larger customer base in vaccines. My bad.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i think someone fails to see the irony here.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Well here's some good news about the booster. 95% efficacy!!!! Thats fucking awesome!!

Oh wait.....

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:42 pm Big Pharma is happy that there are plenty of useful idiots to sell unneeded vaccines to healthy young people who practically have no chance of being severely injured from this virus. Yet, here we are preparing to jab 5 year olds. Imagine if these companies put this much effort into therapeutics rather than the vax.

Biker always seems to skip over the part that infected young people could keep infecting immunocompromised and elderly people ad infinitum while giving the virus plenty of willing hosts to keep mutating. It doesn't bother him because he is a self absorbed prick with no empathy for others.
Biker misses the days of natural immunity when people only lived into their 20s and died by the millions
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:42 pm Big Pharma is happy that there are plenty of useful idiots to sell unneeded vaccines to healthy young people who practically have no chance of being severely injured from this virus. Yet, here we are preparing to jab 5 year olds. Imagine if these companies put this much effort into therapeutics rather than the vax.

Biker always seems to skip over the part that infected young people could keep infecting immunocompromised and elderly people ad infinitum while giving the virus plenty of willing hosts to keep mutating. It doesn't bother him because he is a self absorbed prick with no empathy for others.
Biker misses the days of natural immunity when people only lived into their 20s and died by the millions
So vaccinate the vulnerable, which is what Ive been saying.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Natural Covid infection produces a stronger secondary immune response than the vaccine, a study has claimed.

Important components of the body's immune response called memory B cells continue to evolve and get stronger for at least several months, producing highly potent antibodies that can neutralise new variants of the virus.

By comparison, vaccine-induced memory B cells are less robust, evolving for only a few weeks and never 'learning' to protect against variants.

Covid vaccines do induce more antibodies than the immune system does after a coronavirus infection.

But the immune system response to infection appears to outshine its response to vaccines when it comes to memory B cells.

If the effect is replicated in children who are unlikely to develop Covid symptoms, it raises the prospect that they could be better protected by natural immunity than vaccination.

Regardless of whether antibodies are induced by infection or vaccine, their levels drop within six months in many people.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Fuck you're dumb
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker's plan seems to be to come up with the best way to limit the number of deaths and at the same time limit the amount of money that any company(s) make from the solution. A few deaths are better than any profits.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Fuck you're dumb
Oh thats right.....got to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated by vaccinated the unvaccinated in order to protect the vaccinated.

Fucking dupe. No vaccine in the history of vaccines has every worked like this. Instead of calling it a vaccine, it should be called by what its real effect is: A therapeutic
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:13 pm Biker's plan seems to be to come up with the best way to limit the number of deaths and at the same time limit the amount of money that any company(s) make from the solution. A few deaths are better than any profits.
Have you ever thought as to why they sought to develop a vaccine for one strain of an rna virus (one that is know to mutate often) rather than develop a therapeutic in order to save the lives of those severely ill? Youre a capitalist so I'm sure you know
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:11 pm

Fuck you're dumb
Oh thats right.....got to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated by vaccinated the unvaccinated in order to protect the vaccinated.

Fucking dupe. No vaccine in the history of vaccines has every worked like this. Instead of calling it a vaccine, it should be called by what its real effect is: A therapeutic

Like I said. Selfish, me me me cunt. The republican way
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

However, it was in the late 1940s that useful idiot—as well as useful innocent—gained currency, in the following acceptations:
– a supporter of democracy who, in a specific country, agreed to form a coalition government with communists;
– a citizen of a non-communist country sympathetic to communism, who was regarded by communists as naive and susceptible to manipulation for propaganda or other purposes.

I’d say it’s somebody who is working to eliminate freedom for all in the fucked up belief it will give safety or meaning to his meaningless life.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:16 pm However, it was in the late 1940s that useful idiot—as well as useful innocent—gained currency, in the following acceptations:
– a supporter of democracy who, in a specific country, agreed to form a coalition government with communists;
– a citizen of a non-communist country sympathetic to communism, who was regarded by communists as naive and susceptible to manipulation for propaganda or other purposes.

I’d say it’s somebody who is working to eliminate freedom for all in the fucked up belief it will give safety or meaning to his meaningless life.
You should just worry about what an idiot you are
I blame Biker.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Listening to anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers argue is starting to sound like religious fukks arguing.
Both are so firm on their stance and both have absolute evidence and responses to the other side, its just annoying and painful to listen to.

Both say the other side is going to die. Lets expediate this please and determine a winner!
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:18 pm Listening to anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers argue is starting to sound like religious fukks arguing.
Both are so firm on their stance and both have absolute evidence and responses to the other side, its just annoying and painful to listen to.

Both say the other side is going to die. Lets expediate this please and determine a winner!
Except I'm not anti-vaxx
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:34 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:18 pm Listening to anti-vaxxers and pro-vaxxers argue is starting to sound like religious fukks arguing.

Except I'm not anti-vaxx
Post wasnt directed towards you. Just getting shit off my chest after a round of reddit. Then all this bantering triggered me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Businesses that force employers to get the coronavirus vaccine as a condition of employment should be held liable for adverse reactions, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said Thursday after announcing he is calling the legislature back for a special session to protect people’s jobs and livelihoods from intrusive vaccine mandates
Fuck that makes so much sense.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »