Page 1 of 2

House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:29 am
by DandyDon
That kind of agreement is something you dont see much anymore.


https://theweek.com/speedreads/829157/h ... ort-public

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:59 am
by Biker
Good

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:00 am
by CHEEZY17
Awesome. This is great either way it turns out.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 am
by Antknot
Good on them. They look good to the public but it's non binding on Barr.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 am
by VinceBordenIII
I hope they do.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:13 am
by Geist
Antknot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:32 am
Good on them. They look good to the public but it's non binding on Barr.
He's not gonna have much of a say in the matter ultimately, at least as far as the release goes.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:16 am
by AnalHamster
Barr has full and final say, barring leaks. Trump appointed him to suppress it. It really depends if he can keep it from congress though, which will leak it instantly. If he does opt to censor or suppress it, biker will support that.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:34 am
by Geist
analhamster wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:16 am
Barr has full and final say, barring leaks. Trump appointed him to suppress it. It really depends if he can keep it from congress though, which will leak it instantly. If he does opt to censor or suppress it, biker will support that.
Between leaks and the option of a reading in an open session of congress and/or congressional subpoena, his power to surpress findings is a power in name only.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 am
by Biker
Would like to point out that the NPCs are a bit skittish on publishing and conservatives want it

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:38 am
by Charliesheen
They will make excuses for why It doesn't show what they need it to.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:14 am
by CaptQuint
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 am
Would like to point out that the NPCs are a bit skittish on publishing and conservatives want it
Lies

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
by CHEEZY17
I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:28 pm
by praklatye
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
Small mushroom shaped doses

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 pm
by DandyDon
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
:lol: Your girl got her ass handled on Twitter.


Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm
by Biker
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
I dont understand this Haley fixation. Aside from her attractiveness, what about her makes a great candidate?

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 pm
by AnalHamster
You have to think about this like electing a Biden, Sanders. They may be sharp enough now, but you have to think about the next 4-8 years. It's just biological reality, non partisan, non judgemental objective truth - Men show significant mental decline in the age range 70-80 and boobs sag exponentially when the lady is approaching her 50s.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 pm
by QillerDaemon
DandyDon wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm
I'm still hoping for a "back room deal" or some sort of side agreement where Donny agrees not to run again in exchange for a watered down report.

I'm just tired of the whole Trump thing. He's best in small doses and we've had our dose. I want Haley front and center and sooner rather than later.
:lol: Your girl got her ass handled on Twitter.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/finland- ... tanen.html

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 pm
by Biker
$60 is not the cost. It is much higher

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
by AnalHamster
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:37 pm
by CaptQuint
Finland's healthcare system has helped give it the lowest maternal death rate in the world -- and it's available to everyone for next to nothing.

Dr. Aydin Tekay is the chief physician at a labor ward in Finland where every mother there gets a private room and even the option of a water birth. The cost? Less than $100 euros, and almost 50 percent of which they'll get back as reimbursement. That means it costs less than $60 to have a baby, compared with the U.S. where the average natural birth costs over $12,000 and insurance doesn't cover all of it. Tekay said there's no reason the U.S. can't replicate what Finland is doing. He blames U.S. politics.

The maternal death rate in the U.S. has nearly doubled over the last three decades; in Finland they've cut it in half.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-finlan ... -be-a-mom/

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
by Biker
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
by CaptQuint
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
by Biker
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm
by AnalHamster
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training
Ah, so you are pretending to confuse cost to the patient with cost to the system. Dumb.

Re: House votes 420-0 to make Mueller report public

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:48 pm
by Biker
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm
Biker wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:36 pm
The reference is clearly to medical costs, not clothes, diapers, home equipment etc. That all adds up to a shit ton wherever you live.
I know, Im just disputing the actual cost.
On what basis?
I find it hard to believe that between the docs, nurses, hospital, meds, ect... that the total cost is $60. If thats the case, I dont want any of those people touching my wife or child, for they must have insufficient training
Ah, so you are pretending to confuse cost to the patient with cost to the system. Dumb.
No, Im just wondering how much the patient forfeits in additional taxes to pay for their 'free' healthcare. Does your search engine come up with any figures for that?