More Violent Democrats (now cowardly violent)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: More Violent Democrats (now cowardly violent)

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:10 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:01 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:53 pm The shit is going down in Louisville KY
you guys have spent the last 4 months paving the way for it. wait until a court decides something in minnesota or kenosha.
Yes the police shot a woman six times and murdered her in her bed but no charges for her death from the grand jury. but its "us guys" who are the problem.
Media reported as "no knock" when they did knock and announce. Reported as wrong address but that was false

Cops were fired on first by her boyfriend.

Never seen a layout of the apartment so I can't judge if her being shot was due to poor shooting or over penetration or what.
it doesn't matter since none of us were at the trial. I just happen to be a person that believes that courts do the right thing. I don't have to see and hear all the testimony for myself. The democrats seem to want to create a system where rumor and speculation is enough to burn shit down and get people killed in riots.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

you guys have spent the last 4 months paving the way for it. wait until a court decides something in minnesota or kenosha.
Yes the police shot a woman six times and murdered her in her bed but no charges for her death from the grand jury. but its "us guys" who are the problem.
Media reported as "no knock" when they did knock and announce. Reported as wrong address but that was false

Never seen a layout of the apartment so I can't judge if her being shot was due to poor shooting or over penetration or what.

Police "say" they announced.....that's debatable. Her boyfriend said he heard nothing and thought there was a home invasion going on. Plausible. They come busting in my door my gun is next to my bed.

You can defend it all you want but the whole thing stinks. They thought she was getting packages for an ex boyfriend that might have drugs.......that's a good enough reason to go in shooting in an apartment building with other civilians on either side and above? Crazy
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 pm

it doesn't matter since none of us were at the trial. I just happen to be a person that believes that courts do the right thing. I don't have to see and hear all the testimony for myself. The democrats seem to want to create a system where rumor and speculation is enough to burn shit down and get people killed in riots.

What trial? There hasnt been a trial yet. Maybe you SHOULD start reading before you come in here pontificating. The Grand Jury brought charges against one police officer for shooting into THE OTHER APARTMENTS..........nobody is held accountable for Breonna Taylor's death..........collateral damage. I"d be fucking rioting too. They are going to burn that town down tonight and they can thank the prosecutor.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:20 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 pm

What trial? There hasnt been a trial yet. Maybe you SHOULD start reading before you come in here pontificating. The Grand Jury brought charges against one police officer for shooting into THE OTHER APARTMENTS..........nobody is held accountable for Breonna Taylor's death..........collateral damage. I"d be fucking rioting too. They are going to burn that town down tonight and they can thank the prosecutor.
grand jury.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

for Stapes.

Witnesses may be called to testify, evidence is shown to the grand jury, and an outline of the case is presented to the grand jury members. The grand jury listens to the prosecutor and witnesses, and then votes in secret on whether they believe that enough evidence exists to charge the person with a crime.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 pm for Stapes.

Witnesses may be called to testify, evidence is shown to the grand jury, and an outline of the case is presented to the grand jury members. The grand jury listens to the prosecutor and witnesses, and then votes in secret on whether they believe that enough evidence exists to charge the person with a crime.
For MORON:

"it doesn't matter since none of us were at the trial. I just happen to be a person that believes that courts do the right thing. I don't have to see and hear all the testimony for myself. The democrats seem to want to create a system where rumor and speculation is enough to burn shit down and get people killed in riots.:

No trial yet
I blame Biker.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Police "say" they announced.....that's debatable. Her boyfriend said he heard nothing and thought there was a home invasion going on. Plausible. They come busting in my door my gun is next to my bed.

You can defend it all you want but the whole thing stinks. They thought she was getting packages for an ex boyfriend that might have drugs.......that's a good enough reason to go in shooting in an apartment building with other civilians on either side and above? Crazy
They did not "go in shooting". You are regurgitating media lies,most likely because you want to.

I'll bet you still believe the "hands up don't shoot" lie, also.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:29 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:24 pm for Stapes.

For MORON:

"it doesn't matter since none of us were at the trial. I just happen to be a person that believes that courts do the right thing. I don't have to see and hear all the testimony for myself. The democrats seem to want to create a system where rumor and speculation is enough to burn shit down and get people killed in riots.:

No trial yet
call it whatever you want to call it. its a grand jury "trial". or hearing. or whatever word makes you understand what that process is called.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:32 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 pm

They did not "go in shooting". You are regurgitating media lies,most likely because you want to.

I'll bet you still believe the "hands up don't shoot" lie, also.

. They busted in his fucking door and he thought it was a home invasion and shot at the door. That's what happens when you bust in peoples homes in the middle of the night or don't you believe in the sanctity of your home anymore? cracker
Last edited by Stapes on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Too bad the murdering pigs won't release the body cams eh?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A grand jury's purpose is just to figure out if there is enough cause to go to trial.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

If the Prosecutor wanted an indictment he could have gotten one.......me thinks they didnt "investigate" as diligently as they could have. I mean it was jut black folks involved.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Thin Blue Line doesn't cover Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! EMTs
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:55 am
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:33 am John D ● (@RedWingGrips) Tweeted:
Woman had a TDS meltdown over a MAGA street corner rally then proceeded to hit the vehicle in front of her while police were behind her 🤣

https://t.co/rEVEGeKNaj
if you right click on a tweet like that you get a bubble that says "copy video address". then just come here and don't do shit but paste it into a reply box. I'm doing that below this.

:lol: :lol: Total Karma
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Total karma is when WTC gets crushed to death in his tent by a Border Patrol Tahoe and is totally forgotten by humanity.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm Thin Blue Line doesn't cover Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! EMTs
We do actually have one word filter... :lol:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:49 pm Thin Blue Line doesn't cover Evvanrenea thinks you're a real piece of shit for using this truly awful word! EMTs
We do actually have one word filter... :lol:
mancamp
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

At least two I typed man-camp
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California and injures two - before she is arrested and charged with attempted murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rters.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and people wonder why police show up at these "peaceful protests".
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:26 pm Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California and injures two - before she is arrested and charged with attempted murder

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rters.html
Pic of rare right wing violence in Charlottesville by Capt in 3...2...1...
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Does rare mean less common than vice versa? If so, that is still accurate.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:17 pm Does rare mean less common than vice versa? If so, that is still accurate.
Rare means rare. Look it up, bitch
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

BLM protestors have been struck by cars 104 times.....i guess you guys get a turn
I blame Biker.