Well this place is nuts again

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Well this place is nuts again

Post by beagleboy »

See you in another month or two.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Well this place is nuts again

Post by stymiegreen »

again?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

SEE? Thank Quint for reactions like this & the mods, like Anal Ass Licker, and EV that defend him.

If at this point people can't see that Quint is a racist they have to be mentally deficient.

On his last post in GD he called my hispanic wife "a monster". Meanwhile, she's never posted on this site and he doesn't even know her, other than the fact that I mentioned she was Hispanic.

I'm from NJ and a lot of the US likes to criticize the state but I'll say one thing, NJ is the future. We have the most diversified population on the planet. I go out and meet with blacks, hispanics, asians, muslims, Hindus all at one party. We have it going on. God bless the real NJ.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm SEE? Thank Quint for reactions like this & the mods, like Anal Ass Licker, and EV that defend him.

If at this point people can't see that Quint is a racist they have to be mentally deficient.

On his last post in GD he called my hispanic wife "a monster". Meanwhile, she's never posted on this site and he doesn't even know her, other than the fact that I mentioned she was Hispanic.

I'm from NJ and a lot of the US likes to criticize the state but I'll say one thing, NJ is the future. We have the most diversified population on the planet. I go out and meet with blacks, hispanics, asians, muslims, Hindus all at one party. We have it going on. God bless the real NJ.
I’m from NJ too. It sucks ass and Murphy is retarded.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm SEE? Thank Quint for reactions like this & the mods, like Anal Ass Licker, and EV that defend him.

Calm down, Benchie.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Jersey is the armpit of the fucking country and FSF thinks its the bees knees...that says alot about his erratic nonsense and craziness in general.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

When a lady reaches a certain age, changes happen. It can be stressful, it can make the lady short tempered. I think we all need to show beagle just a little more consideration while she deals with this stuff.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Beagle is all right. He probably just legitimately has better things to do. Otherwise, he's got a stick up his ass cause this place hasn't changed much.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 am Beagle is all right. He probably just legitimately has better things to do. Otherwise, he's got a stick up his ass cause this place hasn't changed much.
Beagle has been waiting for an excuse to devote more time to his sewing circle so I, for one, fully support his departure to bring the world more blankets and scarves.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:34 am
B-Tender wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 am Beagle is all right. He probably just legitimately has better things to do. Otherwise, he's got a stick up his ass cause this place hasn't changed much.
Beagle has been waiting for an excuse to devote more time to his sewing circle so I, for one, fully support his departure to bring the world more blankets and scarves.
Go fuck a duck you fucking loser. Beagle is an awesome dude and you couldn't hold a candle to him. You put down NJ? Seriously? At least I don't live in a shit hole state like you live in that voted for Trump. That about spells it out in terms of what a fucking moron you are. NJ has tons of money, hot babes,the Jersey shore, easy access to NYC, and beautiful suburbs, like the one I live in. We don't want scum like you here either so good stay the fuck out.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Scrip meds ran out?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

dot wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:54 pmScrip meds ran out?
Sure. Don't let reality stand in your way. :lol:

We also have the best education system in the country and pay out more money to other states because they need our help than any other state, like that mooch Stymie's state.

https://www.nj.com/entertainment/index. ... ersey.html
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Just saying you might wanna lighten up, Francis.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

dot wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 pm Just saying you might wanna lighten up, Francis.
Tell that to the fucking douche Stymie. He talks out of his ass way too much. He's so far over the top he's no longer credible. He reminds me of Trump. Maybe that's why he lives in a state that voted for Trump, unlike mine.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:44 pm
Go fuck a duck you fucking loser. Beagle is an awesome dude and you couldn't hold a candle to him. You put down NJ? Seriously? At least I don't live in a shit hole state like you live in that voted for Trump. That about spells it out in terms of what a fucking moron you are. NJ has tons of money, hot babes,the Jersey shore, easy access to NYC, and beautiful suburbs, like the one I live in. We don't want scum like you here either so good stay the fuck out.
Eat a bag of dicks you fucking mental patient. Jersey is full of crazy dildos just like you and the worst part is they don't even realize they're crazy because everyone else around them is just as fucked. Lulz.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm
Eat a bag of dicks you fucking mental patient. Jersey is full of crazy dildos just like you and the worst part is they don't even realize they're crazy because everyone else around them is just as fucked. Lulz.
Meanwhile we didn't vote for Trump like your moronic state did. That's where it counts.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

stymiegreen wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm

Now wait a minute Sir!!!! Douche bags? sure. Dildos? Thats a bit harsh.
I blame Biker.