Mueller Report

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Mueller Report

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:24 am It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas
Everywhere you go
Sure it is. remember, the SDNY still has lots to go on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... nq4oHMLJkM
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 am
DandyDon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:45 am
Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:24 am It’s beginning to look a lot like Fitzmas
Everywhere you go
Sure it is. remember, the SDNY still has lots to go on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... nq4oHMLJkM
Does not involve collusion, but hey, keep shifting the goalposts
Not shifting, I'll wait on the chains to see if its a 1st down. But regardless, Donnie & Co. is gonna be spending some quality time on the merits of their other fuckery. I can live with that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HA HA you cucks never proved Nixon ordered the break in at the Watergate
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I almost feel bad for the poor Lefties. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:20 am I almost feel bad for the poor Lefties. :lol:
Why?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Nobody knows what's in that report yet. No more indictments is good for Don Jr. and Jared but lets be real here.....no matter what was in the report the Trumpsters would give him a pass.
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

You guys are bolder than me. I don’t believe trump colluded, but we’ll have to wait and see what the report says.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:16 am HA HA you cucks never proved Nixon ordered the break in at the Watergate
If I recall, he didn’t. He ordered the coverup.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:16 am HA HA you cucks never proved Nixon ordered the break in at the Watergate
And what did that get him?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:38 am
That’s not the point. You seemed to have been saying he did order the break in. Nixon was an old school political crook. The times caught up to him.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:39 am
That’s not the point. You seemed to have been saying he did order the break in. Nixon was an old school political crook. The times caught up to him.
Why did Ken Starr start investigating Clinton
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:43 am
Whitewater?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:32 am Nobody knows what's in that report yet. No more indictments is good for Don Jr. and Jared but lets be real here.....no matter what was in the report the Trumpsters would give him a pass.
No matter what's in the report, Libtards must know that Trump be guilty of something.

Hey, that works pretty good.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:35 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:43 am
Whitewater?
Yup, and where did that get Billy?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:09 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:20 am I almost feel bad for the poor Lefties. :lol:
Nah, fuck them. They’ve earned all the ridicule they get

Capt, where dat meme at? :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Bad Orange Man no tweet in 14 hours. I wonder if his phone was taken away
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Imagine being the lawyer who had to spend the last week or two trying to drum though his head that he couldn't tweet about it. It's a high paying job, but goddamn, they earned their money.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 am Imagine being the lawyer who had to spend the last week or two trying to drum though his head that he couldn't tweet about it. It's a high paying job, but goddamn, they earned their money.
He could've lost the phone in the golf cart seat

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 102665704/
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

No matter what it ends up saying, I hope its 100% released in full. I dont want Dims to have anything to point to and pin their hopes on and if it goes the other way I want it to be so clear that even the most die Hard Trump fan has to give in. Full transparency is what is needed for something so divisive. Hopefully its not full of wishy-washy language either. I want clear and direct language leaving no room for partisan shit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Somebody's gotta convince Bill Mather.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:54 am No matter what it ends up saying, I hope its 100% released in full. I dont want Dims to have anything to point to and pin their hopes on and if it goes the other way I want it to be so clear that even the most die Hard Trump fan has to give in. Full transparency is what is needed for something so divisive. Hopefully its not full of wishy-washy language either. I want clear and direct language leaving no room for partisan shit.
As I understand it, this special counsel is operating under a different set of rules than the old ones. They are not allowed to say anything about anyone from the investigation that was not indicted. How that plays in the report is unclear.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:03 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:54 am No matter what it ends up saying, I hope its 100% released in full. I dont want Dims to have anything to point to and pin their hopes on and if it goes the other way I want it to be so clear that even the most die Hard Trump fan has to give in. Full transparency is what is needed for something so divisive. Hopefully its not full of wishy-washy language either. I want clear and direct language leaving no room for partisan shit.
As I understand it, this special counsel is operating under a different set of rules than the old ones. They are not allowed to say anything about anyone from the investigation that was not indicted. How that plays in the report is unclear.
If Trump is a unindicted co conspirator this could limit the amount of evidence released to the public of any known criminal acts committed by Trump.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

We do not know what Mueller's report recommends. I've heard the report is some 8000 pages long. I'm reasonably sure it is not about the significance of the green light at the end of The Great Gatsby.