More Violent Republicans

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: More Violent Republicans

Post by Cassandros »

You are a poster boy for why team-think politics are morally wrong.
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:37 pm All racist are definitely Republican..... It's not even a debate.
(Cough:Image:Cough)

You remember this cunt, right? The one who literally was willing to trump up charges against a black man because he asked her to follow the rules of the park.
...campaign contribution information — with donations to Democrats such as Barack Obama, Pete Buttigieg, and John Kerry — leaked online appears to suggest that Amy actually identifies as a liberal. This matters, because in this political era, during this most critical US Presidential election, it is necessary that we understand and recognize that white violence transcends party lines and political ideology.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/am ... 33581.html

But shes a blue m&m and says she isn't racist; so you will give this a pass. Right?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Look at these damn racist Republicans...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Wow.

https://truthout.org/articles/southern- ... XibeEy09k0
Southern Poverty Law Center Adds Stephen Miller to Its List of Extremists

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a nonprofit civil rights organization that documents the activities of hate groups across the U.S., added a new entry to its database of extremists: White House senior adviser Stephen Miller.

Miller was added to the organization’s website on Wednesday, with the SPLC noting that President Donald Trump’s trusted confidante “is credited with shaping the racist and draconian immigration policies of President Trump,” including the zero-tolerance policy that led to thousands of children being separated from their families.

Miller also shaped the White House’s early Muslim ban, pushed for the president to attempt to end the popular Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, and advised moves to halt the issuance of green cards for immigrants using the coronavirus pandemic as a means to do so, SPLC said.

“Through the conscious use of fearmongering and xenophobia, Miller implements policies which demonize immigrants, regardless of their immigration status, in an apparent effort to halt all forms of immigration to the United States,” the nonprofit group adds.

Among the evidence demonstrating Miller’s white supremacist views is a Vanity Fair report in which an outside White House adviser lamented that the presidential adviser actually enjoyed seeing pictures of immigrants being separated from family members at the border when that policy in effect.

Beyond his anti-immigration stances, SPLC also mentioned Miller’s penchant for purging government agencies of workers whom he considers insufficiently loyal to his agenda or Trump himself.

SPLC also included specific quotes from Miller defending Trump as an authoritarian figure.

“The powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned,” he said in an interview on CBS‘ “Face the Nation” in February 2017, for example.

Although the “extremist” profile entry on Miller is new, the SPLC has long documented the Trump adviser’s extremism.

Late last year, the organization uncovered hundreds of emails from Miller to a writer at the far right website Breitbart News, which included recommendations of blog posts from white supremacist websites. After those emails were revealed, 100 lawmakers from Congress (none of them Republicans) called for Miller’s resignation from his role as presidential adviser.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The SPLC?

Somebody’s getting desperate
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:46 am The SPLC?

I came up on hrs NPC update err “feed”
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:46 am The SPLC?

I came up on hrs NPC update err “feed”

I know your guys dont like your white supremacist groups monitored but can't please everyone. Just keep the sheets on at the meetings.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Not violent but I didn't want to start new threads over these actions involving the party of law and order:

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) pledged on Monday night to pardon St. Louis couple Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who were both charged with felony unlawful use of a weapon earlier that day for pointing their guns at nonviolent Black Lives Matter protesters walking past their home last month.

“Without a doubt, Sean,” Parson replied when Fox News host Sean Hannity asked if he would pardon the couple if they were convicted. “I’ll do everything within the constitution of the state of Missouri to protect law-abiding citizens, and those people are exactly that. They’re law-abiding citizens.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

The speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives and several others were arrested Tuesday morning as part of a federal public corruption case, multiple Ohio outlets reported.

The FBI arrived at House Speaker Larry Householder’s (R) farm in Glenford, Ohio Monday morning, and sometime after that took Householder into custody, the Cincinnati Enquirer and Columbus Dispatch reported, citing unnamed law enforcement sources.

Also arrested, according to the reports, were the state Republican party’s former chairman Matt Borges, lobbyists Neil Clark and Juana Cespedes, and an adviser to Householder, Jeff Longstreth. All five men are expected to appear via video before Magistrate Judge Stephanie Bowman at 1 p.m, the Toledo Blade reported.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm The speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives and several others were arrested Tuesday morning as part of a federal public corruption case, multiple Ohio outlets reported.

The FBI arrived at House Speaker Larry Householder’s (R) farm in Glenford, Ohio Monday morning, and sometime after that took Householder into custody, the Cincinnati Enquirer and Columbus Dispatch reported, citing unnamed law enforcement sources.

Also arrested, according to the reports, were the state Republican party’s former chairman Matt Borges, lobbyists Neil Clark and Juana Cespedes, and an adviser to Householder, Jeff Longstreth. All five men are expected to appear via video before Magistrate Judge Stephanie Bowman at 1 p.m, the Toledo Blade reported.
what did they do? Nevermind, just read about it. holy shit. that dude (house speaker) is fucked. i fucking hate politicians.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:53 pm
Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm The speaker of the Ohio House of Representatives and several others were arrested Tuesday morning as part of a federal public corruption case, multiple Ohio outlets reported.

what did they do?
Sorry, I thought I copied enough to include that part, it's a bribery scheme

A planning document for the press conference says law enforcement officials will discuss “a public corruption racketeering conspiracy involving $60 million.”

Househoulder was the House speaker from 2001 to 2004, when he left the post due to term limits. He was reelected to the statehouse in 2016 and reelected speaker in 2019.

Citing an unnamed source, the Toledo Blade reported that the federal investigation revolved around House legislation last year to bail out two nuclear power plants in the state.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm

what did they do?

A planning document for the press conference says law enforcement officials will discuss “a public corruption racketeering conspiracy involving $60 million.”

Househoulder was the House speaker from 2001 to 2004, when he left the post due to term limits. He was reelected to the statehouse in 2016 and reelected speaker in 2019.

Citing an unnamed source, the Toledo Blade reported that the federal investigation revolved around House legislation last year to bail out two nuclear power plants in the state.
yeah, i was reading about it. the guy is fucked and there are going to be more than just him. this should go to show why "term limits" are a thing.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:00 pm
Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm

what did they do?

yeah, i was reading about it. the guy is fucked and there are going to be more than just him. this should go to show why "term limits" are a thing.
I think a lot of voters support term limits but it's difficult to get politicians to vote themselves out of a job.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:08 pm I think a lot of voters support term limits but it's difficult to get politicians to vote themselves out of a job.
i know, but in this instance he was Speaker. then had to stop because of term limits. then got re-elected and started over again. kind of defeats the purpose of term limits.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:10 pm
Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:08 pm I think a lot of voters support term limits but it's difficult to get politicians to vote themselves out of a job.
i know, but in this instance he was Speaker. then had to stop because of term limits. then got re-elected and started over again. kind of defeats the purpose of term limits.
Yeah I didn't understand that but I guess in Ohio you get a reboot after a certain number of years.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 pm
Yeah I didn't understand that but I guess in Ohio you get a reboot after a certain number of years.
i wonder what number of political corruption cases (bribery similar to this) would have been eliminated with term limits? I bet the % would be high. a guy would have had to have been around a while to feel comfortable enough that they thought they could get away with it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Republicans will just put out the for sale sign the first day on the job. I wonder why the republican party attracts the men that like to fuck little boys and sell out their constituents to the highest bidder?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 pm
i wonder what number of political corruption cases (bribery similar to this) would have been eliminated with term limits? I bet the % would be high. a guy would have had to have been around a while to feel comfortable enough that they thought they could get away with it.
You're probably right, getting comfortable and building connections could lead to taking chances though I wonder if short term politicians would be more inclined to take a risk to try to get some cash during what they know to be a short window of opportunity.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Wut wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:23 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 pm
You're probably right, getting comfortable and building connections could lead to taking chances though I wonder if short term politicians would be more inclined to take a risk to try to get some cash during what they know to be a short window of opportunity.
there would be pluses and minuses. i don't think the minuses would lead to corruption. i think it would be more a minus in them having these grand plans and not being able to work with anyone that didn't agree. i bet that transition takes a while.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Ladies and gentlemen, I gave you the base. Don't you dare call him deplorable though.

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Portland

That was easy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:37 am Ladies and gentlemen, I gave you the base. Don't you dare call him deplorable though.

"The base" :lol: If that dude had walked into a group of republicans doing the same thing, he would have gotten the exact same response.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Admitted KKK leader who drove through crowd of protesters found guilty on multiple charges

https://www.nbc12.com/2020/08/10/admitt ... e-charges/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am Admitted KKK leader who drove through crowd of protesters found guilty on multiple charges

Democrats started the KKK. Own it.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Antknot wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:16 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:21 am Admitted KKK leader who drove through crowd of protesters found guilty on multiple charges

Democrats started the KKK. Own it.
Then the dixiecrats got pushed to the gop by opposition to civil rights, and now the KKK endorses trump. Try to keep up with reality.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... president/