Aw Hell Gillette- Naw you din'it

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Re: Aw Hell Gillette- Naw you din'it

Post by kwebber »

As a society now we have to pander to the weakest, and most sensitive. Everyone gets a ribbon. Participating is the important thing, right? We can't make them tougher, and stronger. What a bunch of pandering pc bullshit. Toughen up you fucking sissy. Get that stick oot of your ass and get a sense of humour, Nancy!!
Currently AFK.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm Dear AnalStymie,

As a society now we have to pander to the weakest, and most sensitive. Everyone gets a ribbon. Participating is the important thing, right? We can't make them tougher, and stronger. What a bunch of pandering pc bullshit. Toughen up you fucking sissy. Get that stick oot of your ass and get a sense of humour, Nancy!!
Fixed.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:20 pm
kwebber wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm Dear AnalStymie,

Fixed.
What position do you think I hold exactly?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, let me get this straight. Gillette (in this product line) makes men's razors and thus to one demography. Due to some misconception (Talk about an understatement) about how 98 % of the real world reacts to the non-story of the MeToo movement, hires some SJW feminist in their ad department that gets green lighted an ad campaign about "Toxic Masculinity", thus shitting on said demography and expecting profits to soar, How? I wish some of these Corps would grow some balls (pun intended). As bad as all this is (just one example), can you imagine how bad it would have been now 2 years down the line if Hillary and the Lib/ Commies had actually won in 2016. I shutter to think.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm As a society now we have to pander to the weakest, and most sensitive. Everyone gets a ribbon. Participating is the important thing, right? We can't make them tougher, and stronger. What a bunch of pandering pc bullshit. Toughen up you fucking sissy. Get that stick oot of your ass and get a sense of humour, Nancy!!
This
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 pm So, let me get this straight. Gillette (in this product line) makes men's razors and thus to one demography. Due to some misconception (Talk about an understatement) about how 98 % of the real world reacts to the non-story of the MeToo movement, hires some SJW feminist in their ad department that gets green lighted an ad campaign about "Toxic Masculinity", thus shitting on said demography and expecting profits to soar, How? I wish some of these Corps would grow some balls (pun intended). As bad as all this is (just one example), can you imagine how bad it would have been now 2 years down the line if Hillary and the Lib/ Commies had actually won in 2016. I shutter to think.
Gillette makes razors for everyone dummy.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:05 pm So, let me get this straight. Gillette (in this product line) makes men's razors and thus to one demography. Due to some misconception (Talk about an understatement) about how 98 % of the real world reacts to the non-story of the MeToo movement, hires some SJW feminist in their ad department that gets green lighted an ad campaign about "Toxic Masculinity", thus shitting on said demography and expecting profits to soar, How? I wish some of these Corps would grow some balls (pun intended). As bad as all this is (just one example), can you imagine how bad it would have been now 2 years down the line if Hillary and the Lib/ Commies had actually won in 2016. I shutter to think.
They had the balls to create this ad campaign that they knew would trigger all the TrumpCuck snowflakes that feel like every finger in the #MeToo movement is pointed directly at them. Everyone else couldn't have possibly viewed this as anything other than a positive message for boys and men to actually not treat other boys or women like complete shit. If you don't think sexual assault is actually not a desirable thing for society then you're probably the exact people being addressed. It was a positive message that conservative snowflakes were triggered into boycotting another company over. Cause nothing says "grow some balls" like crying about a message about not abusing women and children. Lulz.

The people that "shudder to think" about life under Hillary given the daily disasters and embarrasments of the current Presidency are living in a delusional fantasy land.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

According to WTC this thread does not exist
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:09 am
kwebber wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:03 pm As a society now we have to pander to the weakest, and most sensitive. Everyone gets a ribbon. Participating is the important thing, right? We can't make them tougher, and stronger. What a bunch of pandering pc bullshit. Toughen up you fucking sissy. Get that stick oot of your ass and get a sense of humour, Nancy!!
This
I love when people say "toughen up you fucking sissy" then when its their kid getting bullied they want to end the entire school for letting it happen. Stay classy guys. Pointing out that sexual harassment and bullying is something that should be discouraged is just another one of those Librul fantasies. #MAGA
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Maybe this should have been Gillette's ad....wake up, shave, don't be a cunt, go to bed. Rinse, repeat.

The only annoying thing about that ad, is that it is so obviously pandering. They didn't even try to hide it. And now anyone that says it's fucking stupid, are snowflakes? LOL!! Fuck off.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

All I can say is thank God they created this ad. Its a valuable public service really. Most people have no clue that bullying and sexual harassment are bad behavior. If Gillette didnt tell us these critical things how would we even know!? Here I was raising young CHEEZY to be a complete and utter inconsiderate asshole. After seeing this commercial though I now realize that bullying people and sexually harassing women are bad. Who knew? :scratchheadyellow:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I *love* my ProGlide with the 17 blades on it, it's the only way I can shave. Any other razor and I'd just be cutting my throat and bleeding out into the sink. Fuck it, if Gillette gave financial support to Nazis and ISIS and the KuKluxKlan I'd still buy their fucking razors!
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

I am waiting for the follow up commercial, "Guys, don't rape women!". If not for Gillette, where will guys learn this stuff???
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 am All I can say is thank God they created this ad. Its a valuable public service really. Most people have no clue that bullying and sexual harassment are bad behavior. If Gillette didnt tell us these critical things how would we even know!? Here I was raising young CHEEZY to be a complete and utter inconsiderate asshole. After seeing this commercial though I now realize that bullying people and sexually harassing women are bad. Who knew? :scratchheadyellow:
It generated a conversation because it trolled the usual suspect #MAGA douchebags. Mission accomplished for Gillette.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

captquint wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 pm Image
You got a problem with guns now ?!?!? :ak47:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:17 pm
captquint wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 pm Image
You got a problem with guns now ?!?!? :ak47:
Yeah, I want a new one
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

I've posted this before. No idea if it is junk or not, but it might be fun to find out.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I was thinking something more compact
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I was thinking more like this

stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

You're gonna start talking guns in a thread about toxic masculinity? You should maybe watch that ad again and let Gillette teach you how to be the best men you can be. :megaman:
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Stymie at the range?