Aw Hell Gillette- Naw you din'it

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Aw Hell Gillette- Naw you din'it

Post by Stapes »

The collective conservative beehive just lost its shit

I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Aw Hell Gillette- Naw you din'it

Post by CaptQuint »

lol many facebook posts throwing mach 3's in the garbage

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Anybody else notice how the most misogynistic shit in our society gets a 3-second blip, then it's back on to the usual suspects.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

It's not a good time to be a cis gender white boy. I shall overcome.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:38 am Anybody else notice how the most misogynistic shit in our society gets a 3-second blip, then it's back on to the usual suspects.
Aww, don't worry buddy, I'm sure one day you'll get the recognition you deserve and it'll be more than that 3 minute blip you got.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Pandering to the woke. lolz. I guess their money is as good as anybody elses.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It's their bed. They can sleep in it.

Maybe they can put a testosterone neutralizer in the lubricating strip. Problem solved.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Yeah pandering to people who don't support bullies or treating women like shit...I can see why conservatives would hate it. Lulz.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Don't worry Stymie, as a buyer of these, you're not the demo they're shooting for.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

So advocating against sexual assault and bullying is emasculating for some guys? I mean I think we can all agree that there are some instances where the #MeToo movement can be taken to an extreme but I guess I'm failing to see how anyone looks at the things in that commercial and thinks, "Man they won't let men and boys do anything anymore!" That's idiotic.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Even that ultra conservative Piers Morgan realizes its pathetic pandering. lolz.
Who is excusing bad behavior? You claim to be against all of this PC bullshit but here is an obvious case of pandering and virtue signaling and you're right there on board. Good job!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:02 pm Even that ultra conservative Piers Morgan realizes its pathetic pandering. lolz.
Who is excusing bad behavior? You claim to be against all of this PC bullshit but here is an obvious case of pandering and virtue signaling and you're right there on board. Good job!
He's being a contrarian douchebag like he always is. If watching a commercial about encouraging boys and men not to bully and sexually assault women makes you want to boycott that company that is just strange. Let boys be boys and assault people? That isn't excusing people being shitty to other people under the banner of fighting back against PC bullshit? I think you're using an overly broad definition of what the PC argument encompasses as per usual Johnny Hyperbole.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I wonder when Gillette will virtue signal, and go after toxic femininity. With all the hair plucking, bleaching and war paint women endure maybe it's time to put an end to the cosmetics industry.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

It's becoming more clear to me now that I see more conservatives posting about it on Facebook...like this one:
random Facebook conservative wrote:"Hey Fellas, I don't know if any of you buy Gillette products, I do. I would advise you check out their new advertising that Implies all men are @$$holes and Sexual Predators. I won't be buying their products anymore."
Apparently conservative dudes have a guilty conscience so when they see a commercial advocating that guys step in to prevent bullying or women being assaulted they feel like the are being accused of something. Another weird glimpse into the addled conservative mind. Oh well.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

From the trump subreddit

independentbystanderdeplorable

No Steppy 5 points an hour ago
This is exactly what they are hoping for. The bean counters noticed the wave of feminists not shaving their legs (or anything for that matter.) I'm pretty sure the matching underarm hair fad was a factor in this. (Let's not ponder the hairy nipples until we have to.)

In order to meet their desired sales projection, those customers must come from somewhere. Targeting men with beards was an easy solution. Also: "Rules For Radicals" teaches that ridicule is an effective weapon, so the ad takes a scolding approach. The underlying message of the ad (apart from "Yay! Diversity! Yaaassss SLAY KWEEN") is "Masculinity Is Toxic. Beards and moustaches are a sign of masculinity. Stop being toxic. Buy our razors, or else."

The Leftists and feminists who made this "commercial" chose to put their anti-male agenda right out front. In particular, their anti-white-male agenda: as you can see from one viewing, almost every "bad guy" character portrayed here is a white male. Those feminists (and the Gillette company) would be thrilled if men started shaving their legs as this would increase profits, and also be seen as "progress" in the emasculation of "woke" men.

The next step: a coordinated rollout of the next "commercial" along with supporting articles from the usual Leftist suspects like Vox, Salon, HoofPoo etc.

>"Attention post-toxic men! Confused about how to tackle the next frontier in man-scaping? We can help! Here's 12 easy tips for perfectly-silky-smooth legs (#7 will surprise you!)"

:rollingyellow:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Its kind of fun to see the punisher shirt, seal team 6 bearded wannabes on youtube get outraged over this. Im outraged with Gillette also.... For charging me 15 bucks for 5 razor blades. They suck.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:19 pm Its kind of fun to see the punisher shirt, seal team 6 bearded wannabes on youtube get outraged over this. Im outraged with Gillette also.... For charging me 15 bucks for 5 razor blades. They suck.
I buy em off of ebay. You can get big packs of blades half of what they retail for at stores.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

stymiegreen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:17 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:02 pm Even that ultra conservative Piers Morgan realizes its pathetic pandering. lolz.
He's being a contrarian douchebag like he always is. If watching a commercial about encouraging boys and men not to bully and sexually assault women makes you want to boycott that company that is just strange. Let boys be boys and assault people? That isn't excusing people being shitty to other people under the banner of fighting back against PC bullshit? I think you're using an overly broad definition of what the PC argument encompasses as per usual Johnny Hyperbole.
Again, no one is excusing bad behavior. It's ok, dude. Nobody is gonna take away your laminated Liberal card if you recognize and make fun of obvious pandering.
To me, those getting outraged over this are no different than those who get faux outraged on The Left. It's blatant and obvious pandering to the "woke". A solid meh here aside from the comical nature, and deliciously ironic fact that hipsters and ultra Left dipshits are usually proud promulgators of the beard trend.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:03 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:17 pm
Again, no one is excusing bad behavior. It's ok, dude. Nobody is gonna take away your laminated Liberal card if you recognize and make fun of obvious pandering.
To me, those getting outraged over this are no different than those who get faux outraged on The Left. It's blatant and obvious pandering to the "woke". A solid meh here aside from the comical nature, and deliciously ironic fact that hipsters and ultra Left dipshits are usually proud promulgators of the beard trend.
Most commercials pander to a specific audience to sell their product. The comedy here is the specific type of persecuted white male that is getting triggered by this. Its another example of how victimized they feel by the dastardly Libruls that are placing their treasured way of life under constant assault. Typical snowflake response over nonsense. The list of librul companies that these snowflakes have to boycott at this point gets bigger every day. Crybaby bitches. Lulz.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Every bully I knew in school was from a busted up home. No father. Ditto for the sluts I was grateful to.
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 am Yeah pandering to people who don't support bullies or treating women like shit...I can see why conservatives would hate it. Lulz.
Agreed. Im glad Gillette has the stones to call out Dem party leaders and their donors/supporters
Man you really flipped the script on that one...no one could've seen that coming! :spamcan:
stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:12 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:10 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 pm
stymiegreen wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:53 am Yeah pandering to people who don't support bullies or treating women like shit...I can see why conservatives would hate it. Lulz.
Agreed. Im glad Gillette has the stones to call out Dem party leaders and their donors/supporters
Man you really flipped the script on that one...no one could've seen that coming! :spamcan:
Truth does hurt.
Doesn't that mean they called you out dingleberry? You're one of the Dem party's most esteemed and proudest donors after all. :lol:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

If you re-up I heard you will receive a signed selfie from AOC
I blame Biker.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

The fake nude one?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

There's real ones out there. You must KNOW it.

A generational thing...