UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#51

Post by Wut » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
wut?

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#52

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm

Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2836
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#53

Post by FSchmertz » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm
Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.
He's got lots of guaranteed money next year, so no.

P.S. Sounds like a UCL injury, going for Tommy John?

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#54

Post by Reservoir Dog » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:28 pm

FSchmertz wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm
Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.
He's got lots of guaranteed money next year, so no.

P.S. Sounds like a UCL injury, going for Tommy John?
He already got all his guaranteed money. And he can pocket another $16 million for injury.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 2836
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#55

Post by FSchmertz » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:28 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:39 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm
Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.
He's got lots of guaranteed money next year, so no.

P.S. Sounds like a UCL injury, going for Tommy John?
He already got all his guaranteed money. And he can pocket another $16 million for injury.
If it's TJ for UCL, there's no guarantee he'll be back for next season either. Most likely he'll miss some at least.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#56

Post by WestTexasCrude » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm
Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.
Same situation for Brees. Out at least half the remaining season and in the far twilight of his career. Had a real shot at winning his 2nd SB ring the last 2 years. Both came down to 1 play each. Damn.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 2551
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#57

Post by Smok44 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:56 am

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:05 pm
Wut wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:56 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:01 pm
Big Ben out for the year.
Brees out 6-8 weeks.
Joe Staley out 8 weeks.

Rough week.
I just saw the news about Ben. I guess the heir apparent gets his chance sooner than expected.
That's it for Ben. He should just wait until the off-season and then retire.
Same situation for Brees. Out at least half the remaining season and in the far twilight of his career. Had a real shot at winning his 2nd SB ring the last 2 years. Both came down to 1 play each. Damn.
The USA Today late edition must have just been delivered. The know it all football guru will answer all your questions now
:lol:
Allen is an old wrench

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#58

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 am

Biker wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 pm
❌Miami +18.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅KC -8
❌Giants +2
3-2
Wut wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
❌Carolina -6.5
P Chicago -2
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Kansas City -8
❌NY Giants +2
2-2-1
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
❌Tenn -3
❌Mia +18.5
❌Cincy -1.5
✅GB -2.5
❌Phily -1
1-4
megman wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 am
✅Tampa Bay
P Denver
❌Washington
❌Oakland
✅Buffalo
2-2-1
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm
❌Chargers -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Seattle +4
❌Minnesota +2.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
3-2
B-Tender wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 pm
❌Phil -1
✅G.B. -2.5
P Denver +2
❌Houston -8.5
❌Pitt -4
1-3-1
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am
✅New England
✅Detroit
❌NYG
✅Seattle
✅Cleveland
4-1
OVERALL STANDINGS:
Megman: 7-2-1
Cheezy: 5-4-1
Res Dog: 4-5-1
B-Tender: 3-5-2
Wut: 3-6-1
Biker: 3-7-0
Hawkfan: 2-7-1

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#59

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 am
Biker wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 pm
❌Miami +18.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅KC -8
❌Giants +2
3-2
Wut wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
❌Carolina -6.5
P Chicago -2
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Kansas City -8
❌NY Giants +2
2-2-1
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
❌Tenn -3
❌Mia +18.5
❌Cincy -1.5
✅GB -2.5
❌Phily -1
1-4
megman wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 am
✅Tampa Bay
P Denver
❌Washington
❌Oakland
✅Buffalo
2-2-1
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm
❌Chargers -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Seattle +4
❌Minnesota +2.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
3-2
B-Tender wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 pm
❌Phil -1
✅G.B. -2.5
P Denver +2
❌Houston -8.5
❌Pitt -4
1-3-1
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am
✅New England
✅Detroit
❌NYG
✅Seattle
✅Cleveland
4-1
WTC wrote/ 2-3
OVERALL STANDINGS:
Megman: 7-2-1
Cheezy: 5-4-1
Res Dog: 4-5-1 WTC: 4-6
B-Tender: 3-5-2
Wut: 3-6-1
Biker: 3-7-0
Hawkfan: 2-7-1
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#60

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:15 pm
2-3 for the season. Minnesota +2.5/ Dallas -4.5/ Cincinnati -1.5/ Arizona +13.5/ Pittsburgh -4
2-3 for the week/ 4-6 for the season
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#61

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:10 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 pm
Image
:lol:

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#62

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Biker wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 pm
❌Miami +18.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅KC -8
❌Giants +2
3-2
Wut wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
❌Carolina -6.5
P Chicago -2
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Kansas City -8
❌NY Giants +2
2-2-1
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
❌Tenn -3
❌Mia +18.5
❌Cincy -1.5
✅GB -2.5
❌Phily -1
1-4
megman wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 am
✅Tampa Bay
P Denver
❌Washington
❌Oakland
✅Buffalo
2-2-1
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm
❌Chargers -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Seattle +4
❌Minnesota +2.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
3-2
B-Tender wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 pm
❌Phil -1
✅G.B. -2.5
P Denver +2
❌Houston -8.5
❌Pitt -4
1-3-1
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am
✅New England
✅Detroit
❌NYG
✅Seattle
✅Cleveland
4-1
OVERALL STANDINGS:
Megman: 7-2-1
Cheezy: 5-4-1
Res Dog: 4-5-1
B-Tender: 3-5-2
Wut: 3-6-1
Biker: 3-7-0
Hawkfan: 2-7-1

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#63

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:28 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:37 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 am
Biker wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 pm
❌Miami +18.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅KC -8
❌Giants +2
3-2
Wut wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm
❌Carolina -6.5
P Chicago -2
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Kansas City -8
❌NY Giants +2
2-2-1
hawkfan8812 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm
❌Tenn -3
❌Mia +18.5
❌Cincy -1.5
✅GB -2.5
❌Phily -1
1-4
megman wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:41 am
✅Tampa Bay
P Denver
❌Washington
❌Oakland
✅Buffalo
2-2-1
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:54 pm
❌Chargers -2.5
✅Dallas -4.5
✅Seattle +4
❌Minnesota +2.5
✅Cleveland -2.5
3-2
B-Tender wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:23 pm
❌Phil -1
✅G.B. -2.5
P Denver +2
❌Houston -8.5
❌Pitt -4
1-3-1
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:37 am
✅New England
✅Detroit
❌NYG
✅Seattle
✅Cleveland
4-1
WTC wrote/ 2-3
OVERALL STANDINGS:
Megman: 7-2-1
Cheezy: 5-4-1
Res Dog: 4-5-1 WTC: 4-6
B-Tender: 3-5-2
Wut: 3-6-1
Biker: 3-7-0
Hawkfan: 2-7-1
And yet there it is for everybody to see week after week, month after month despite your best efforts.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#64

Post by B-Tender » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Well, I'm leading in pushes.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#65

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 pm
Image
:lol:

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#66

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Well, I'm leading in pushes.
That's a good thing.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 5311
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#67

Post by CHEEZY17 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Speaking of pushes...is the winner determined by most wins or winning percentage? A person with less wins could still have a higher % because of the ties.
"Changes fill my time. Baby, that's all right with me. In the midst I think of you- and how it used to be."

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#68

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:07 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:48 pm
Speaking of pushes...is the winner determined by most wins or winning percentage? A person with less wins could still have a higher % because of the ties.
Most wins. Pushes will be used as a tiebreaker if it is required.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#69

Post by megman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Wut has to do a shittier job of picking in week 3.

“Some people ask ‘why’ to determine a motive, I ask ‘why’ because I don’t believe there’s any logical reason to do anything.”
-Nietzsche on the habits of road crossing chickens

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 3581
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#70

Post by megman » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Well, I'm leading in pushes.
Could be the dif between 4th and 5th. :lol:

“Some people ask ‘why’ to determine a motive, I ask ‘why’ because I don’t believe there’s any logical reason to do anything.”
-Nietzsche on the habits of road crossing chickens

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#71

Post by Wut » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:20 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:08 pm
Wut has to do a shittier job of picking in week 3.
Hey, I'm trying here.
wut?

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#72

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm

For the love of everything holy, don't mention Percentages. Only able to add/ subtract in chunks of 5
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 5235
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#73

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
The Kitty Killer of Iraan TX
Posts: 6858
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#74

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:
Dumbass years ago on this percentage thing, now an expert on same subject. Sorry, RD. Never live that shit down, ever.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 2587
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#75

Post by B-Tender » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Well, I'm leading in pushes.
Could be the dif between 4th and 5th. :lol:
A lot of season to go here cowboy.

Post Reply