UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3604
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#76

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4236
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#77

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:
Dumbass years ago on this percentage thing, now an expert on same subject. Sorry, RD. Never live that shit down, ever.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1361
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#78

Post by B-Tender » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 pm

megman wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Well, I'm leading in pushes.
Could be the dif between 4th and 5th. :lol:
A lot of season to go here cowboy.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed her back in High School
Posts: 3604
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#79

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:57 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:
Dumbass years ago on this percentage thing, now an expert on same subject. Sorry, RD. Never live that shit down, ever.
Everyone will pick the SAME number of games. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?
No one is going wait to start picking games until week 4 and then try to claim victory based on percentages. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?
You are not in the pool. Your results will not be counted towards the pool in any way shape or form. You are a proven cheater. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?

This is the last time I will address you in regard to this pool. You are a proven cheater and a non-entity.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4236
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#80

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:59 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:57 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:38 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:23 pm
Image
:lol:
Dumbass years ago on this percentage thing, now an expert on same subject. Sorry, RD. Never live that shit down, ever.
Everyone will pick the SAME number of games. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?
No one is going wait to start picking games until week 4 and then try to claim victory based on percentages. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?
You are not in the pool. Your results will not be counted towards the pool in any way shape or form. You are a proven cheater. What part of that don't you understand, you blithering retard?

This is the last time I will address you in regard to this pool. You are a proven cheater and a non-entity.
Yes you will even if you don't don't want to admit it. I've never cheated ever, RD propaganda blaring doesn't make it so. Here's how your remaining 4 months thread works. As OP of this thread, you have every right to exclude anyone you see fit from your tabulation. You have no control on who posts in your thread and participates in in your NFL pool. So, I will continue to pick NFL weekly picks right through the SB. You have 2 choices. Include me in your weekly results at weeks end or I'll piggy-back end my results on yours for the next 4 months. I don't care either way.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2225
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 2

#81

Post by megman » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:52 am

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 pm
megman wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:09 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Well, I'm leading in pushes.
Could be the dif between 4th and 5th. :lol:
A lot of season to go here cowboy.
I'll milk it whilst I can. :lol:
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

Post Reply