Astros/ Yankees

Other people doing actual physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

WestTexasCrude

Re: Astros/ Yankees

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:20 pm Oh, and BTW. There is no "bandwagon" between me and the Astros. I was born in Houston. They have been my my team for decades. Believe me, I have the emotional scars from decades of futility to prove it. :lol: :lol:
Bullshit.
BS what? I just stated my facts for the last several decades. Dude, you need to step away from your computer. It's getting really embarrassing. Actually we are way past that.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:38 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:40 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:20 pm Oh, and BTW. There is no "bandwagon" between me and the Astros. I was born in Houston. They have been my my team for decades. Believe me, I have the emotional scars from decades of futility to prove it. :lol: :lol:
They lose Cole and you might be in for more futility.

They were very patient building this team up the right way, but eventually you've got to pay people.
I don't think so. The Astros GM over last few years has built this team loaded not only at the major league level but down to the lowest minor league level. You should see the players that couldn't break through the ML ceiling here that got traded in separate deals. Staring in their own right with several teams. RD regurgitating "salary cap" BS means he doesn't understand how the Astros roll. They don't throw money around trying to fill gaps. Leave that to the Yankees and RedSocks.
They traded for Verlander and are now paying him $33 million per year. That's filling a gap
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:42 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:02 pm
Bullshit.
BS what? I just stated my facts for the last several decades. Dude, you need to step away from your computer. It's getting really embarrassing. Actually we are way past that.
I call bullshit. As in... you are full of shit!
You've been in UJ how long now? Over 10 years? Yet all of a sudden you're a huge Astros fan and you have been for decades? Up until a week and a half ago you've never even mentioned them before. Now out of nowhere, you're calling them "My Astros"?
Holy shit, they won the World Series two years ago and there wasn't a peep out of you!
You are completely full of shit.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

They were very patient building this team up the right way, but eventually you've got to pay people.
I don't think so. The Astros GM over last few years has built this team loaded not only at the major league level but down to the lowest minor league level. You should see the players that couldn't break through the ML ceiling here that got traded in separate deals. Staring in their own right with several teams. RD regurgitating "salary cap" BS means he doesn't understand how the Astros roll. They don't throw money around trying to fill gaps. Leave that to the Yankees and RedSocks.
Name them.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

spudoc wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:57 pm

They traded for Verlander and are now paying him $33 million per year. That's filling a gap
This is very true.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

My Dad was a young Petroleum Engineer when we lived in Houston around 1970. Dad promised me and my younger brother that he would take us both to every Astros home weekend game at the Astrodome (Friday-Saturday night). He did for 2 years. 3 conditions. Due to costs, we would park outside to avoid parking fees (we hiked for miles each way). We only sat in the cheap seats (outfield at 1 dollar a seat) and 2 sodas and maybe a pretzel for a meal. Probably saw 30 + games over that time.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Name them.
Name them.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Name them.
Name them.
I can understand your frustration. I had a stable family life with 2 devoted Parents. I'm sure being abandoned by your biological Father as an infant caused mental harm that causes us to suffer through your excruciating posts for weeks/ months on end.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:16 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Name them.
Name them.
I can understand your frustration. I had a stable family life with 2 devoted Parents. I'm sure being abandoned by your biological Father as an infant caused mental harm that causes us to suffer through your excruciating posts for weeks/ months on end.
Name them.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Those are players they acquired, you retard!

I'm asking you to back up THIS statement...
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:16 am You should see the players that couldn't break through the ML ceiling here that got traded in separate deals. Staring in their own right with several teams
Name the players Houston traded away and who are now staring on other teams.
Name them!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:41 am

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:16 am You should see the players that couldn't break through the ML ceiling here that got traded in separate deals. Staring in their own right with several teams
Name them!
Point to the doll and show us which areas your Step-Dad abused you as a child. It explains a lot, believe me. BYW, idiot. Can do this for years. Idiots never learn.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Name them!
Maybe he means the minor league or winter league teams?

And the Astros real fans that were there during their tanking seasons deserve to gloat a little. They were unwatchable for the better part of 4 straight years. Tough to stick through that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:18 am

Name them!
Point to the doll and show us which areas your Step-Dad abused you as a child. It explains a lot, believe me. BYW, idiot. Can do this for years. Idiots never learn.
Type all the bullshit you want, dude. You still can't name them.
You are completely full of shit.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cole picked a bad time to pull a Kershaw. Nationals seem like they have "it" this year. So glad its without Harper. Soto is an absolute stud. 20 years old....wow.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Astros suck dead armadillo farts.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK