Time to separate the men from the boys.

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Time to separate the men from the boys.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The 49er's are 8-0 but let's be honest, they've had a pretty middling schedule so far. The only contenders they've played are the Steelers and Rams.

But in the second half they get the Seahawks (x2), Packers, Ravens, Saints, Rams.

Now we're going to see if these guys are for real.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Time to separate the men from the boys.

Post by CHEEZY17 »

My impression is that they're solid. Among the top teams but not quite ready to be the top dog. They're certainly on the right track though. If they can hold it together next year is their year.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 pm 3 out of their last 5 are on the road vs. the Ravens, Saints and Hawks, no way they're winning all 3 of those
Their last game of the regular season is in Seattle and could decide who wins the NFC West.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:03 pm My impression is that they're solid. Among the top teams but not quite ready to be the top dog. They're certainly on the right track though. If they can hold it together next year is their year.
The 49er's have a pretty decent running game, but for all the hype around Jimmy G... the Niners are currently 23rd in passing.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Isn't the 49'rs defense their strength?