UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#26

Post by hawkfan8812 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:33 pm

CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:04 pm
Wow. What an absolutely pathetic performance. And, no, Im not talking about my picks. The Lions prove once again that they are the worst franchise in the NFL. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for the Matt Patricia/Quinn era.
Questionable top round picks
A supposedly defensive minded coach whose defense literally cannot stop anybody
Poor game time decisions
Same dumb mistakes game after game
Bad contracts to underperforming players
All the coach can say is "We have to coach better". God, I fucking hate that BS.
I hate the fucking condescending team speak like we, the fans, are fucking simpletons and we cant see whats going on out on the field. Sure, we dont live and breath football like you but most fans are capable of knowing bad football when they see it. And the Lions are fucking pathetic right now. We have fucking eyes. We can see it, Matt.
Quandre Diggs is working out fine.

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Loves Him Some Ass
Posts: 3511
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#27

Post by CHEEZY17 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:55 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:33 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:04 pm
Wow. What an absolutely pathetic performance. And, no, Im not talking about my picks. The Lions prove once again that they are the worst franchise in the NFL. Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin for the Matt Patricia/Quinn era.
Questionable top round picks
A supposedly defensive minded coach whose defense literally cannot stop anybody
Poor game time decisions
Same dumb mistakes game after game
Bad contracts to underperforming players
All the coach can say is "We have to coach better". God, I fucking hate that BS.
I hate the fucking condescending team speak like we, the fans, are fucking simpletons and we cant see whats going on out on the field. Sure, we dont live and breath football like you but most fans are capable of knowing bad football when they see it. And the Lions are fucking pathetic right now. We have fucking eyes. We can see it, Matt.
Quandre Diggs is working out fine.
Rumor is that he was moved because he was openly questioning the defensive schemes and the resulting suckiness. Matt Patricia and his pencil behind the ear couldn't have that. Him and Quinn think they're the Patriots and can do that kind of stuff. Sorry, Billechik has super bowls and clout; Patricia carries a pencil behind his ear everywhere he goes but uses an iPad and never actually writes anything and Quinn's GM performance is below par at best.
“The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.”

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3992
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#28

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:17 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:35 pm
✅Buff -4
✅NYJ +3
❌GB +3
✅Dal +6.5
❌Indy +4
3-2
Wut wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 pm
❌Atlanta -6.5
✅Cincinnati +6.5
✅Baltimore -3
✅Tennessee -3
✅Seattle +1.5
4-1
Biker wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:00 pm
✅Bills
❌Steelers
❌Atlanta
❌Pats
❌Rams
1-4
megman wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:36 pm
✅Tampa Bay
❌Pittsburgh
❌LA Rams
❌Jacksonville
❌Philadelphia
1-4
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm
❌Detroit -3.5
❌Oakland -3
❌Miami +10.5
✅Carolina +9.5
✅Buffalo -4
2-3
CHEEZY17 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:35 am
❌Detroit
✅Baltimore
❌Green Bay
❌New England
❌Oakland
1-4
B-Tender wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:30 am
✅Giants +6
❌Saints -9.5
✅Skins +3.5
❌GB +3
✅Ravens -3
3-2

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3992
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#29

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:21 pm

OVERALL STANDINGS:

B-Tender: 32-25-3
Megman: 31-27-2
Res Dog: 28-30-2
Hawkfan: 28-30-2
Wut: 28-30-2
Cheezy: 24-35-1
Biker: 22-37-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy.

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#30

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:28 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:53 pm
28-27 for the season
Baltimore -3
New Orleans -9.5
Green Bay +3
Oakland -3
Seattle +1.5
2-3 for the week/ 30-30 for the season
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
WestTexasCrude
Weapons Grade Dumbfuckery
Posts: 4703
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:42 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#31

Post by WestTexasCrude » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:21 pm
OVERALL STANDINGS:

B-Tender: 32-25-3
Megman: 31-27-2
WTC: 30-30
Res Dog: 28-30-2
Hawkfan: 28-30-2
Wut: 28-30-2
Cheezy: 24-35-1
Biker: 22-37-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy.
Middle of Frickin Nowhere

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 3992
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#32

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:37 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:30 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:21 pm
OVERALL STANDINGS:

B-Tender: 32-25-3
Megman: 31-27-2
WTC: 30-30 ✨⭐
Res Dog: 28-30-2
Hawkfan: 28-30-2
Wut: 28-30-2
Cheezy: 24-35-1
Biker: 22-37-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy.
OMG!!!!!!! You figured it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Hold on and I'll put a little star on your homework. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#33

Post by Wut » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:21 pm
OVERALL STANDINGS:

B-Tender: 32-25-3
Megman: 31-27-2
Res Dog: 28-30-2
Hawkfan: 28-30-2
Wut: 28-30-2
Cheezy: 24-35-1
Biker: 22-37-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy.
My goal is not to win but to make sure Megman doesn't win.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2499
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 12

#34

Post by megman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:31 pm

:lol:
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

Post Reply