The Holy Week of Sports

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

WestTexasCrude

The Holy Week of Sports

Post by WestTexasCrude »

The Texas State High School football championship games. 6-man through 6A. Wednesday through Saturday. Cowboy Stadium and every game televised for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.
ghosttits
Forum Newbie

Re: The Holy Week of Sports

Post by ghosttits »

Shitpost.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

ghosttits wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:17 amShitpost.
His fascination with young boys is well documented.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

That is great that they do all the finals at the Cowboy stadium. I wish California would do something similar. My nephew just played in his State Championship game last Saturday and it was at his opponent's home field. 6 hours away. Not as exciting as this system seems.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:42 pm That is great that they do all the finals at the Cowboy stadium. I wish California would do something similar. My nephew just played in his State Championship game last Saturday and it was at his opponent's home field. 6 hours away. Not as exciting as this system seems.
Yeah, the Texas championship week was always scattered all over the place forever. Finally got it centralized a few years back. Easy to televise every game. Unfortunately, for the first time, I'm going to miss it all. FS1 and Dish still haven't come to an agreement after something like 4 months.