Joe Burrow...

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1822
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: Joe Burrow...

#26

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:58 pm
Bengals the last decade are top half of the league in wins.

Considering where they were the previous 20 years, that's an impressive performance. In the 90's they were the worst in the league.
From 2005 to 2015 they were one of the better teams in the league.
But Andy Dalton couldn't win a playoff game. That boy crumbled like sawdust when he was in a playoff game.
Well, he did go to TCU so what else would you expect?

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Joe Burrow...

#27

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:10 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:21 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:58 pm
Bengals the last decade are top half of the league in wins.

Considering where they were the previous 20 years, that's an impressive performance. In the 90's they were the worst in the league.
From 2005 to 2015 they were one of the better teams in the league.
But Andy Dalton couldn't win a playoff game. That boy crumbled like sawdust when he was in a playoff game.
Well, he did go to TCU so what else would you expect?
Hey now, those are fighting words

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Joe Burrow...

#28

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:31 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:21 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:20 pm
beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:58 pm
Bengals the last decade are top half of the league in wins.

Considering where they were the previous 20 years, that's an impressive performance. In the 90's they were the worst in the league.
From 2005 to 2015 they were one of the better teams in the league.
But Andy Dalton couldn't win a playoff game. That boy crumbled like sawdust when he was in a playoff game.
Well, he did go to TCU so what else would you expect?
That he is a closted alcoholic?

User avatar
beagleboy
President of the AnalHamster fan club
Posts: 1822
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Free born

Re: Joe Burrow...

#29

Post by beagleboy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:20 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:31 pm
That he is a closted alcoholic?

Is that because of TCU or the fact he's a red head? Years of being hated by everyone in his life (including his own parents) routinely leads to serious psychological problems = self medication.

I'm afraid this might have just turned into an attack thread.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: Joe Burrow...

#30

Post by B-Tender » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:21 pm

beagleboy wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:20 pm
B-Tender wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:31 pm
That he is a closted alcoholic?

Is that because of TCU or the fact he's a red head? Years of being hated by everyone in his life (including his own parents) routinely leads to serious psychological problems = self medication.

I'm afraid this might have just turned into an attack thread.
I was thinking TCU, but your point is granted as well.

User avatar
Biker
Not really a democrat
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Joe Burrow...

#31

Post by Biker » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 pm


User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4053
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Joe Burrow...

#32

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:43 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:34 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:01 am
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:48 am
May as well start shopping for a house in Cincinnati Ohio.
Not a good fit. He's wholesome, hard working. dedicated to family, etc. Never work in the "Gangsta" culture in Cincy some idiots decided would work 20 years ago.
So when Cincy drafts him he's going to say, "Thanks, but no thanks." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Please tell me you aren't that naive. A future star saying no thanks to a loser organization that grinds their draft picks to dust. Holds out until they trade. Are you really this ignorant?
Joe Burrow says he'd play for Bengals, if picked No. 1

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/287 ... icked-no-1

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -drafts-me

Post Reply