UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#26

Post by Smok44 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:19 am

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
Send it to me, i'll send you mine :D
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#27

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:23 am

Smok44 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:19 am
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
Send it to me, i'll send you mine :D
:lol:

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1512
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#28

Post by Antknot » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:56 am

Send to: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Expect visitors.
Blame Hollywood. That's what I do, and it's no less useful than blaming someone with an actual conscience.

User avatar
B-Tender
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 1497
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:48 pm

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#29

Post by B-Tender » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
It's not about the address, I just don't need a trophy. Feel free to send it to tx though. He seems to care more than anyone.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4006
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#30

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:01 pm

B-Tender wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
It's not about the address, I just don't need a trophy. Feel free to send it to tx though. He seems to care more than anyone.
But... but... it's made out of REAL plastic resin!

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#31

Post by Smok44 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:44 am

B-Tender wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
It's not about the address, I just don't need a trophy. Feel free to send it to tx though. He seems to care more than anyone.
Image
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2667
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: Bermuda

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#32

Post by Wut » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:38 am

B-Tender wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
It's not about the address, I just don't need a trophy. Feel free to send it to tx though. He seems to care more than anyone.
We need to see you posing with your trophy.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Super Bowl

#33

Post by Smok44 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:22 am

Wut wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:38 am
B-Tender wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:05 am
Smok44 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Did you get your trophy yet B-tender?
He hasn't sent me his mailing address.
Some people don't like doing that on internet forums. I can respect that.
It's not about the address, I just don't need a trophy. Feel free to send it to tx though. He seems to care more than anyone.
We need to see you posing with your trophy.
I second this request, it will close out a great season for all the members involved

FINAL STANDINGS:

B-Tender: 50-43-3
Megman: 49-44-3
Res Dog: 48-44-4
Hawkfan: 47-46-3
Cheezy: 47-47-2
Wut: 43-50-3
Biker: 36-59-1

The Grand Slam club: Megman, B-Tender, Res Dog, Cheezy.
The O-fer club: Biker, Hawkfan, Res Dog, Cheezy, Wut.
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

Post Reply