XFL

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
Post Reply
User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1392
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

XFL

#1

Post by Smok44 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:02 am

The XFL season started today. Did anyone watch? Does anyone care? I didn't watch 1 minute of either game
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
RD the Leper
Posts: 4053
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: XFL

#2

Post by Reservoir Dog » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:12 am

I had one of the games on in the background. Gotta admit I was a little surprised by the crowd size. Looked like the place was sold out.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 2710
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: XFL

#3

Post by Wut » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am

Did i miss the first week's picks of the XFL pool?
My signature is a good idea.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2552
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: XFL

#4

Post by megman » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:25 am

I'll wait for the LFL. 8-)
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

User avatar
Smok44
Loves him some FSF & WTC
Posts: 1392
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: XFL

#5

Post by Smok44 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:32 am

Wut wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am
Did i miss the first week's picks of the XFL pool?
Don't fret, WTC is running the XFL pool, it will start til week 6
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:49 am
Individual better be damn careful until this forum dies years from now. If I get even a hint of your actual name and location, no advanced warning when I show. We will not be talking.

User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: XFL

#6

Post by hawkfan8812 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 pm

Wut wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am
Did i miss the first week's picks of the XFL pool?
I am 4-0

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 2552
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Haliburton Highlands

Re: XFL

#7

Post by megman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 pm

hawkfan8812 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:12 pm
Wut wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 am
Did i miss the first week's picks of the XFL pool?
I am 4-0
#winningfinally
If you've been to Algonquin Park you'll be disappointed when you get to Heaven.

Post Reply