2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

Like any of you fat fucks would've made the varsity team.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#26

Post by Reservoir Dog » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:22 pm

Animal wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 pm
shouldn't megman be in the grand slam club?
The Clubs only count when we make 5 picks.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#27

Post by Animal » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:22 pm
Animal wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 pm
shouldn't megman be in the grand slam club?
The Clubs only count when we make 5 picks.
ah.

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 5841
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#28

Post by Wut » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Animal wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 pm
shouldn't megman be in the grand slam club?
No because then I’d be in the 0-fer club.
wut?

User avatar
Biker
UJR's Most Senior Democrat!
Posts: 4566
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#29

Post by Biker » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:23 pm

If youre not first, then you lost 8-)
**Posts from Biker's feed do not necessarily reflect his personal views

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 15582
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#30

Post by Animal » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Are we still doing it where a correct pick of the super bowl counts for 15 points?

User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Nailed him back in HS
Posts: 7487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#31

Post by Reservoir Dog » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Animal wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:44 pm
Are we still doing it where a correct pick of the super bowl counts for 15 points?
Yes. But only for Megman.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am
You both fucked up. You trusted me.

User avatar
megman
Nanook of the North
Posts: 5047
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Location: Halfway between the Equator and the North Pole

Re: 2020 UJR NFL Football Pool: Conference Championships

#32

Post by megman » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Reservoir Dog wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:47 pm
Animal wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:44 pm
Are we still doing it where a correct pick of the super bowl counts for 15 points?
Yes. But only for Megman.
I'll take it. :D
Animal wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 am


I'm all hat and no cattle


Post Reply