The Colts get Carson Wentz.

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

The Colts get Carson Wentz.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The Colts get a starting QB for a 2nd and 3rd round pick (and not in the same year). Brutal!

The Eagles got hosed! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: The Colts get Carson Wentz.

Post by Burn1dwn »

I can never figure out NFL trades. Seems fair to me at quick glance.

The kicker turning it into a possible 1st Round Pick is interesting.

What is the narrative with him? Been getting held back by coaching? Injuries? O-line?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:08 pm I can never figure out NFL trades. Seems fair to me at quick glance.

The kicker turning it into a possible 1st Round Pick is interesting.

What is the narrative with him? Been getting held back by coaching? Injuries? O-line?
Shitty team with many flaws, shitty coach, shitty front office and perhaps an overrated QB on top of that.

Now that he's going to a real team with his original coach, there'll be no more excuses. We'll soon find out if he's a shitty QB too.

P.S. If he's any good, the 1st round pick will be equivalent to a top 2nd round one.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:08 pm The kicker turning it into a possible 1st Round Pick is interesting.
It'll only turn into a 1st round pick if Wentz plays 75% of all offensive snaps. If the Colts are out of the playoff picture late in the season you can bet the bank that they'll bench Wentz when he hits 74%.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.