College Football 2021

Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

College Football 2021

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Week 1/ Any thoughts? Georgia/ Clemson- It may have seemed 20-0 late and the Georgia defense looked awesome but at the end of the game, Clemson's defense didn't allow a Georgia offense TD either. Not good for the Dogs offense going into the SEC meatgrinder.
megman
Nanook of the North

Re: College Football 2021

Post by megman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:40 pm Week 1/ Any thoughts? Georgia/ Clemson- It may have seemed 20-0 late and the Georgia defense looked awesome but at the end of the game, Clemson's defense didn't allow a Georgia offense TD either. Not good for the Dogs offense going into the SEC meatgrinder.
How's that job search going......
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Clemson was exposed at the QB position. Gonna be a tough year for them
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:44 pm Clemson was exposed at the QB position. Gonna be a tough year for them
The ACC sucks so Clemson will be just fine. And Georgia was exposed at the QB position and they are in the SEC so they will not be fine.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

spudoc wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:44 pm Clemson was exposed at the QB position. Gonna be a tough year for them
The ACC sucks so Clemson will be just fine. And Georgia was exposed at the QB position and they are in the SEC so they will not be fine.
This. Clemson has suck easy schedule, so they are fine. Not really sure if Georgia QB was really "exposed". More like a really good Clemson defense. That question will be answered very soon for Georgia though.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Anyone else watch the ND/ FS game last night? Man, that was great. Couldn't believe seeing Milton (FS QB) come in and get FS into overtime. Watched the game a couple of years ago when he was injured. Most gruesome injury I've ever seen in my life.