2020 Candidates

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: 2020 Candidates

Post by Wut »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:21 pm Hey Cheezy,

Ever find it odd that we'll sit through a fairly nonpartisan discussion about dim politics? We walk away more informed about the machinations of the opposition. The Buttigeg (sp) aspect is fascinating to me, because it ties Biden to his donors.

Yet the most vehement Trimp critics can't sit through anything more than an MSNBC hit piece about another Trump tweet/gaffe.
Awww, Charlie, pat yourself on the back, you’re so open minded.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Cheezy regularly posts links to work that is drafted from a decidedly lefty vantage point. I watch em to avoid being polluted with confirmation bias.

It’s you know, like, the opposite of ball-gargling.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:06 am Donald Trump team blocks Anthony Fauci from testifying before congressional committee

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 070048001/
I can see their point. If Fauci is being utilized by the administration to help figure this out, why waste his time with something that will undoubtedly be political showboating?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ever find it odd that we'll sit through a fairly nonpartisan discussion about dim politics? We walk away more informed about the machinations of the opposition. The Buttigeg (sp) aspect is fascinating to me, because it ties Biden to his donors.

Yet the most vehement Trimp critics can't sit through anything more than an MSNBC hit piece about another Trump tweet/gaffe.
Its really strange. Yet, the right leaners are the ones constantly being accused of FOX NEWS!!1111!11

There was this writer years ago who said white people couldnt write accurately for black folks because they simply didnt understand the black experience. But he, being black, could write for white people because as a black person he had no choice but to understand white culture as it was unavoidable.

The same is true for conservatives. We have no choice but to understand and listen to Liberal viewpoints because that is Hollywood and most of the major media. Liberals, conversely, view anything differing from their worldview with suspicion and derision because it is outside of their norm.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:45 am

Its really strange. Yet, the right leaners are the ones constantly being accused of FOX NEWS!!1111!11

There was this writer years ago who said white people couldnt write accurately for black folks because they simply didnt understand the black experience. But he, being black, could write for white people because as a black person he had no choice but to understand white culture as it was unavoidable.

The same is true for conservatives. We have no choice but to understand and listen to Liberal viewpoints because that is Hollywood and most of the major media. Liberals, conversely, view anything differing from their worldview with suspicion and derision because it is outside of their norm.

Keep deluding yourself.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:47 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:45 am

Sorry. I can’t agree. The realization would be too painful.
I know. It’s ok.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:18 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:06 am Donald Trump team blocks Anthony Fauci from testifying before congressional committee

I can see their point. If Fauci is being utilized by the administration to help figure this out, why waste his time with something that will undoubtedly be political showboating?
If this was the first time Trump has blocked a member of his administration from testifying in front of The House I might see that. But Trump blatantly disregards The Constitution's provision for checks and balances.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

They're blocking it because he gives honest answers and will be asked about the fuckups and chaos in the incompetrump response. Doesn't fit with the propaganda they want to put out, and sacking him is bad PR. They think of nothing but that, it's not like he can't be spared for a few hours to inform the American people, they just don't him to testify because what he will say will be true and what they want said is lies.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:35 pm

They're blocking it because he gives honest answers and will be asked about the fuckups and chaos in the incompetrump response. Doesn't fit with the propaganda they want to put out, and sacking him is bad PR. They think of nothing but that, it's not like he can't be spared for a few hours to inform the American people, they just don't him to testify because what he will say will be true and what they want said is lies.
Just wait until Trump starts challenging the Covid death count and accusing hospitals, the CDC, ect of inflating the numbers to hurt his campaign.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

DandyDon wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:30 am

Just wait until Trump starts challenging the Covid death count and accusing hospitals, the CDC, ect of inflating the numbers to hurt his campaign.
There are already reports of him doing so.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Wut wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:27 am
DandyDon wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:30 am

There are already reports of him doing so.
And it begins in the derposphere.

Trump boosters: Don’t believe the coronavirus death toll

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/0 ... rus-241819
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump is weak little bitch

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:36 pm Trump is weak little bitch

Brave Sir Donald ran away. Again.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hardly. That's the leader of the free world. His press conference to run as he pleases.

You guys are like tweekers, picking holes in your own goddamn faces. Give it a rest, for your own good.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 11:33 am Hardly. That's the joke of the free world. He is a whiny cunt.

You guys are like tweekers, picking holes in your own goddamn faces. Give it a rest, for your own good.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ran away from those nasty women :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm Image
Do you 'spose, if we gave him four more terms, he'd finally admit he was responsible for something? ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm Image
Do you 'spose, if we gave him four more terms, he'd finally admit he was responsible for something? ;)
nope, the dems ruined his first term and his momentum, they really hate America
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Whoopsie...
“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice,” said Pierson. “It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes black men and women are incapable of being independent or free-thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of black Americans and I have always known — Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:51 am So are asking to see Obama's birth certificate and calling him Muslim are A) Racist or B) Serious questions
actually i think it was just a troll job. i know you guys make fun of me for even bringing that up, but if you really pay attention to trump, you might just see it. there are a lot of things that i think he does just to troll. and i'm not talking about just trolling one side.

you can call trump stupid or whatever, but no one is going to convince me that he didn't honestly know that there was nothing to the birth certificate thing.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:11 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:47 pm Whoopsie...
“White liberal elitists have continuously dictated which black Americans are allowed to come to the table and have a voice,” said Pierson. “It is clear now more than ever, following these racist and dehumanizing remarks, that Joe Biden believes black men and women are incapable of being independent or free-thinking. He truly believes that he, a 77-year-old white man, should dictate how black people should behave. Biden has a history of racial condescension and today he once again proved what a growing number of black Americans and I have always known — Joe Biden does not deserve our votes.”
I suppose that means the odds for a black VP have increased.
i think according to the politically correct rules, you are supposed to move in this order of electing non-white men:

1. Half black man
2. Full black man
3. white woman
4. Black woman
5. Queer