Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

Loads of crap and nonsense from the peanut gallery.
Post Reply
User avatar
Smok44
Best Friends with CTC
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#1

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Can any of NoCal residents give an update on how bad this fire is?

Image

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-franci ... t-pier-45/
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am
I lie face down for Gay Pride!
:rainbow:

User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 16934
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#2

Post by Animal » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 pm

is that what happens when your income stream has dried up to the point that insurance is the only way out?

User avatar
Smok44
Best Friends with CTC
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#3

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 pm
is that what happens when your income stream has dried up to the point that insurance is the only way out?
Good point Animal, I didn't think of that.
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am
I lie face down for Gay Pride!
:rainbow:

User avatar
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen
Posts: 5841
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm
Location: On a rock

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#4

Post by Wut » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 pm

Hoo li fok!
wut?

WestTexasCrude

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#5

Post by WestTexasCrude » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 pm
Hoo li fok!
I guess all the SF firefighters were so concentrating on "social distancing" per Newsome, most never noticed they were in Oregon.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 27708
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#6

Post by CaptQuint » Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm

WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 pm
Hoo li fok!
I guess all the SF firefighters were so concentrating on "social distancing" per Newsome, most never noticed they were in Oregon.
Image
"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes."

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 6081
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#7

Post by Charliesheen » Sat May 23, 2020 9:35 pm

Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 pm
is that what happens when your income stream has dried up to the point that insurance is the only way out?
.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#8

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Smok44 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 pm
is that what happens when your income stream has dried up to the point that insurance is the only way out?
Good point Animal, I didn't think of that.
Real good point. All of those warehouses on that pier are seafood processors.

User avatar
windrunner
Forum God
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#9

Post by windrunner » Sat May 23, 2020 10:11 pm

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm
windrunner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 pm
Smok44 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm
Flumper wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 pm
is that what happens when your income stream has dried up to the point that insurance is the only way out?
Good point Animal, I didn't think of that.
Real good point. All of those warehouses on that pier are seafood processors.
There's a really cool old fashioned arcade on that pier too. Cant imagine the building it was in survived
Yeah, it's a museum of really old arcade machines.

User avatar
Smok44
Best Friends with CTC
Posts: 3512
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#10

Post by Smok44 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:00 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 pm
Wut wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 pm
Hoo li fok!
I guess all the SF firefighters were so concentrating on "social distancing" per Newsome, most never noticed they were in Oregon.
Image
He never fails at being a potato in any thread :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:08 am
I lie face down for Gay Pride!
:rainbow:

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 27708
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#11

Post by CaptQuint » Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 am

Image
"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes."

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR QAnon Attaché
Posts: 27708
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#12

Post by CaptQuint » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 am

have we tried waterbombing the cathedral? We got someone looking at that?
"So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes."

User avatar
MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:31 am

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#13

Post by MalcoveMagnesia » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 am

Seems like one of those SF Piers goes up in smoke every 10 years or so.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 5098
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#14

Post by necronomous » Sun May 24, 2020 2:21 am

Biker wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:12 pm
That was on Pier 45 where the famous Alito's restaurant was.
Probably now.
ALL liberals are racist/NAZIS. That's my starting point.

Antknot
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#15

Post by Antknot » Sun May 24, 2020 6:15 am

Is this why Pier 51 is closing it's stores?

User avatar
CHEEZY17
Not really a Libertarian
Posts: 7979
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#16

Post by CHEEZY17 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:21 pm

I hope all of the human shit along the sidewalks didnt hinder the firemen.
I don't know but I been told; a big legged women aint got no soul.

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 6081
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Massive fire erupts at San Francisco's iconic Fisherman's Wharf

#17

Post by Charliesheen » Sun May 24, 2020 3:40 pm

The passed out junkies do represent a tripping hazard. But I don't think their syringes can penetrate them boots.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.

Post Reply