Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by CaptQuint »

Supposedly Ocean City MD. This Morning

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

did the get all of the nursing home patients that cuomo practically murdered himself in that list?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:49 pm did the get all of the nursing home patients that cuomo practically murdered himself in that list?
Add in the ones from Murphy, and you probably have a pretty fair percentage of the national death count from COVID.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Smok44 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am
Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
I have noscript, and hardly ever see them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 am
Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am could you post a link that has a few more pop ups?
I have pop up blockers so i didn't get a 1. Maybe you should look into one. They're not rocket science
yeah i just got this laptop about a week ago. i haven't installed anything hardly on it. i only use it for reloading. but since i have wifi at the house, i logged in.

i'm running chrome. any suggestions on a free one to download?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 am
yeah i just got this laptop about a week ago. i haven't installed anything hardly on it. i only use it for reloading. but since i have wifi at the house, i logged in.

ublock origin
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:27 am

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... kpjm?hl=en
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope its okay to add both of those because i already did.

thanks guys.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Smok44 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 am
Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 am
Smok44 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:16 am
Flumper wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 am damn, worked like a champ on that link smoke posted. only problem is that it doesn't open the link in a new tab like it used to. now it just goes to that link in this tab. i have no idea why that would have changed.
IF i recall correctly thats a chrome setting, open link in new tab option. It's been a while so it may have changed or possibly i misremember :D
it is a chrome setting, but i'm too stupid to know where to find the chrome settings.
Top right, 3 verticle dots under the red X, settings
found that. mine is a red circle with a white up arrrow (or house) inside it. but nothing on that page looks like what i need.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Did WTC take over the flumper account?
I blame Biker.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Time to eat some crow.

I've been trolling you 'Mericans on your lack of concern for the virus and all yer FREEDUM stuff and HOAX shit and whatever.

Sure enough, in downtown Toronto, we have the same stupidity.

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-selfish- ... -1.4951953

Parks open and HUNDREDS of people show up and crowd around others. Our numbers were on the rise already, but they will surly spike in 10 days or so.

Oh Canada indeed.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:11 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:34 pm Time to eat some crow.

I've been trolling you 'Mericans on your lack of concern for the virus and all yer FREEDUM stuff and HOAX shit and whatever.

Sure enough, in downtown Toronto, we have the same stupidity.

https://www.cp24.com/news/it-s-selfish- ... -1.4951953

Parks open and HUNDREDS of people show up and crowd around others. Our numbers were on the rise already, but they will surly spike in 10 days or so.

Oh Canada indeed.
I think the virus is far less transmissible in outdoor settings, no?
Methinks we are about to find out.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Are there any accepted numbers on percentage of cases without symptoms or light symptoms that may not be in the count of total cases?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm
Antknot wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:26 pm Are there any accepted numbers on percentage of cases without symptoms or light symptoms that may not be in the count of total cases?
Thats been the big question all along. What is the multiplier for confirmed cases to equate the real number of cases. Six weeks ago it was reported that NYC estimated that 25% of the gen pop had antibodies
USC claimed 4% after their Antibody study last month. They just released a new study that claims 2.1%.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

This is nutz. I'm ready to go out and spend money.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Approaching 100k dead already nationwide?

Without the extreme measures the health system wouldn't just have been pushed to capacity, it would have been over and when that happens the death rate shoots up.

A week from now the clown in chief will have you dupes claiming the death count is under rather than over and it's all a plot against his reelect, you
daft dozy cunts.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Well over 100k dead already nationwide?

Without the extreme measures the health system wouldn't just have been pushed to capacity, it would have been over and when that happens the death rate shoots up.

A week from now the clown in chief will have you dupes claiming the death count is under rather than over and it's all a plot against his reelect, you
daft dozy cunts.

You can't say that to them or you'll be accused of living in fear and wanting to destroy America with deepstate fake sciencey stuff. The derping is relentless.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 4:21 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:44 pm Do the people talking down the death rate have any kind of grasp of reality? Y'all realise temporary morgues in NY actually happened right? Bodies piling up, health system pushed to capacity, patients sharing ventilators? Well over 100k dead already nationwide?

daft dozy cunts.

You can't say that to them or you'll be accused of living in fear and wanting to destroy America with deepstate fake sciencey stuff. The derping is relentless.
On my way to go break in a new hot tub at my friends house that I wired in last week, beer bbq = total fear.