If you dont vote Biden, you aint really black

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: If you dont vote Biden, you aint really black

Post by B-Tender »

What's Mark Cuban doing these days?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 pm What's Mark Cuban doing these days?
Cuban would look great fielding all those clips from Shark Tank where he turned down a deal because the entrepreneur refused to "outsource the manufacture to china". there must be hundreds of clips of him saying that.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Flumper wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:56 pm
B-Tender wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 pm What's Mark Cuban doing these days?
Cuban would look great fielding all those clips from Shark Tank where he turned down a deal because the entrepreneur refused to "outsource the manufacture to china". there must be hundreds of clips of him saying that.
He'd just have to promise them a bunch of free shit, and come up with another boogeyman to make them afraid of if they don't vote for him.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:08 pm So great. The Democratic platform AGAIN is "I'm not Trump!"
Thats all it should be; a referendum on Trump
FSF ain't Trump do you want him as president? And Biden is worse than FSF just so you know.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dont forget this whopper from awhile back:

[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It's just so bizarre to see trump fans criticising Biden for gaffes :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Is it as bizarre when Biden supporters jump all over Trump gaffes?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Today’s lunacy from Trump; accusing a former congressman and a news show host of murder:

wut?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

More Joe awesomeness:
[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I will give credit where it is due, at least he semi-recovered on that one.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Wut wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 5:50 pm Today’s lunacy from Trump; accusing a former congressman and a news show host of murder:

It's ok. They joked about her death on Howard Stern.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:48 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:45 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:21 pm
Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 pm After hearing it again, I think he was just joking around. No biggie
Sorry. But no. I saw Biden with Jimmie Kimmel. Biden was talking like he was stoned. Missed easy setups from Kimmel. Kimmel basically went to "I'm talking to a retard, I better dummy this down." mode.
Now imagine that on a debate stage where he is up there one on one against Trump having to be perceptive, quick on his feet and appear like he knows what hes doing for 2 hours straight. It will be a disaster and the Democrats know it. It will actually be kind of sad. Everyone knows or has an elderly grandpa or dad who is slowly slipping away. That is the Democrat nominee.
Youre assuming there will be debates. I think the best thing for Joe is to just say no to them
Joe will have to come out of his basement eventually. There needs to be a couple of debates. No need for an audience. You can distance the moderators. While they are both considered gaffe masters by their opposing parties, Trump would get Biden back on his heels quickly because Biden has a quick temper. Trump will destroy him because Trump is is a New York wise guy and excels at verbal sparring. Biden’s only hope is that folks would feel sorry for him.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm It's just so bizarre to see trump fans criticising Biden for gaffes :lol:
The liberal memory is very short and selective. When Obama was running for his second term, there was a very big push by the Democratic Party to get Obama to drop Biden from the ticket because he was seen as a major liability because he was a major gaffe machine.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whackov wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:10 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:19 pm It's just so bizarre to see trump fans criticising Biden for gaffes :lol:
The liberal memory is very short and selective. When Obama was running for his second term, there was a very big push by the Democratic Party to get Obama to drop Biden from the ticket because he was seen as a major liability because he was a major gaffe machine.
i think they have figured out a way to both get Biden out of the basement and keep him from saying stupid stuff.

Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Flumper wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:51 pm
i think they have figured out a way to both get Biden out of the basement and keep him from saying stupid stuff.

:lol:
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Maybe one of the DNCs primary advertising pitches will be something like "Trump is a liar. Biden was just confused - Vote BIDEN!" or maybe it'll be "Vote for Biden, he may have sexually assaulted less people!"
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Rahm is now working for the Biden campaign.

Isn't that wonderful? It's good to know that covering up a murder for political gain isn't something that hurts someone's career.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:07 pm Rahm is now working for the Biden campaign.

Isn't that wonderful? It's good to know that covering up a murder for political gain isn't something that hurts someone's career.

I thought you righties loved it when the police kill black kids
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

That's extra funny since the people who post the most racist shit on this board keep telling us they are Democrats.

Posting memes with the N words as part of the joke is hilarious. Or enlightened, not sure which.
Last edited by beagleboy on Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

beagleboy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:19 pm That's extra funny since the people who post the most racist shit on this board keep telling us they are Democrats.
Well, Biker really isn't a democrat
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:19 pm That's extra funny since the people who post the most racist shit on this board keep telling us they are Democrats.
Well, Biker really isn't a democrat
Cap has posted far more racist crap. Like Biker, they just show up in his feed I guess.
Tragic
Forum Regular

Post by Tragic »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:16 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Biden was quoted that the recent killings of alleged "black" men is Fake News. Biden claimed that some of the victims were registered Republicans and therefore...not Black!!!
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Tragic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:39 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:16 pm
beagleboy wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Biden was quoted that the recent killings of alleged "black" men is Fake News. Biden claimed that some of the victims were registered Republicans and therefore...not Black!!!

and I think your full of shit
I blame Biker.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Flumper wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:51 pm

That picture looks familiar