Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

And 90% of you dumbfucks that have been on UJ disagreed with me. All I can say is who laughs last, laughs best dumbasses. ;)
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

Post by Whackov »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:50 am And 90% of you dumbfucks that have been on UJ disagreed with me. All I can say is who laughs last, laughs best dumbasses. ;)
Have you priced these bitches? I think to get the 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and the 500 mile range you have to go with the tri-motor which makes the price absolutely ridiculous. I would drive a Tesla but there is no way in hell that I would pay for one new. New vehicles, in general, are a complete waste of money because of the depreciation the second that you drive it off of the lot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Let's see, 0-60 in 2.9 seconds, 500 mile range, I called it 7 years ago, Electric Vehicles ROCK!

Post by CaptQuint »

Will it still be called the 2021 cybertruck when it doesn’t come out before 2024?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles. Or maybe better, they are substituting one form of trash for another. Electronic waste is already a huge problem in our world, with portions of some countries (Chine, Vietnam, India) turned into bleak wastelands of electronic trash and with horribly dirty industries in reclaiming usable portions of that trash.

And for these vehicles to run, somewhere and somehow, matter has to be converted into energy to power them. Even electricity has to be made, often by dirty means. The Carnot cycle ain't just a chapter in an elementary physics book.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm
Biker wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:15 pm I'm a strong conservationist and would never purchase an electric vehicle. They are hideous on the environment
Until we have an effective and efficient way to recycle the parts of the battery, electric vehicles are not doing much better for the environment than petroleum burning vehicles. Or maybe better, they are substituting one form of trash for another. Electronic waste is already a huge problem in our world, with portions of some countries (Chine, Vietnam, India) turned into bleak wastelands of electronic trash and with horribly dirty industries in reclaiming usable portions of that trash.

And for these vehicles to run, somewhere and somehow, matter has to be converted into energy to power them. Even electricity has to be made, often by dirty means. The Carnot cycle ain't just a chapter in an elementary physics book.
Except a lot of energy that recharges electric batteries is generated by clean Nuclear power, or natural gas. In NJ over 20% of electric is generated from Nuclear clean power plants. There needs to be more of this. Vote for it.
Mtb_man
Dont Insult His Tool

Post by Mtb_man »

Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Also there is no such thing as clean nuclear power.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Mtb_man wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:11 pm
Mtb_man wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:04 pm Not to mention the total destruction that mining the rare earth elements does.

Still, & actually this was my point, electric vehicles are brutally high powered superior performing vehicles that have completely kicked ass & destroyed muscle cars like Quint's ride that rely on gas, for example. That's the first thing I noticed about them from over 7 years ago when I first mentioned it. He couldn't admit it, & as always ended up being wrong.

Next, I strongly disagree that there is no such thing as clean nuclear power. We need to work harder & focus on that objective, 'cause finding clean nuclear power is a hell of a lot closer than finding useful solar or wind power. That shit supplies like 3% of our power now & the environmental waste to produce that is pathetic. It's more wasteful & even a worse solution. Many environmentalists agree with me too.

So, why not talk about a solution for a change, instead of talking about things that will never happen? The solution will be nuclear power & we will figure out how to fly the waste out to the sun where it will be easily absorbed. Right now, nuclear power & electric powered vehicles are the solution, but tell me son, what's a better solution? I honestly believe you don't have one.
OK, you buy a Tesla and race me to Chicago. First one there wins. :iroc:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I'm having Cannonball Run flashbacks....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ms. FSF takes the lead!

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 12:06 am Ms. FSF takes the lead!

Loved that orangutan. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:42 pm

& how many times, if ever, have you done that? A 500 mile range is plenty for me, even for racing. 8-)

Once again Quint presents something irrelevant when it comes to something being applicable to the discussion & basically talks out of his ass. Get real Quint, just like that ugly slut you fucked, prolly the only one in years too. My wife is way hotter than the fuckin' married whore you banged that looked like a pig. :lol: Beyond that she's an awesome person & a great wife. I'm sorry you're so obsessed & jealous about that, like the little girl you is, 'lil bitch. :roll:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am

& how many times, if ever, have you done that? A 500 mile range is plenty for me, even for racing. 8-)

Once again Quint presents something irrelevant when it comes to something being applicable to the discussion & basically talks out of his ass. Get real Quint, just like that ugly slut you fucked, prolly the only one in years too. My wife is way hotter than the fuckin' married whore you banged that looked like a pig. :lol: Beyond that she's an awesome person & a great wife. I'm sorry you're so obsessed & jealous about that, like the little girl you is, 'lil bitch. :roll:
You mean 390 miles, and you and your Tesla would lose. :nascar:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:48 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 9:22 am

You mean 390 miles, and you and your Tesla would lose. :nascar:
Right, on an endurance race that no one ever does. Get with the real life Quint, even 390 miles is plenty. After that, what does it need a 30 minute charge? Whatever. My EV always got charged at my wife's place of work, but when she was on vacation (for example) I had the recharge unit in my garage & we charged there over night. That car only had around an 80 mile range at worst and in the cold weather (I know Honda advertised it at 120 miles) but we never had a problem with it.

There is something magical about driving an electric vehicle, especially a 4 wheel drive one that barely squeals it's tires. A friend of mine has a Tesla now & it's completely awesome. If you truly are a car enthusiast like Jay Leno you would understand. The massive torque and silence when it takes off like a rocket has something to do with it.

But what do I know? Look at how Tesla's are selling like hot cakes and Elon Musk is one of the riches men in the world now. I'm sure you know more than the general population Quint.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

You missed it Quint but the huge downside to a Tesla vehicle is its cost. I'm sure if it cost as much as your Camaro you would rather own a Tesla ludicrous vehicle instantly, you prolly even get some decent pussy for a change.

As a matter of fact, that's why I don't own one either. Still, I'm not gonna say that I wouldn't want to have a 2.9 second truck like that. In that category try to find something cheaper.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
Well, maybe in the public charging stations but I doubt it as long as they're making money. All I know is that we never needed it when we had an EV and drove it constantly. When we gave the leased vehicle back it had 70k miles on it. Never once did we use a public charging station. 90% was at my wife's job who was charged nothing and 10% was at my house.

We saved thousands of dollars as opposed to going to gas stations. Beyond that it needed no oil changes, which is another environmental waste. It's funny how people don't factor these things in. It actually needed 0 maintenance outside of rotating the tires, after 5 years and 70k miles, not bad saving on gas & maintenance like that. I'm telling you, it was one of the best investments I ever made, & meanwhile you criticize it. :lol:

However, my point with pointing out a Tesla in this thread is that is an incredible vehicle for all of you exotic sports car enthusiasts. That's why they're kickin' ass and even Jay Leno is endorsing them now. Just take one for a test drive & you'll know what I mean.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:17 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am A full charge takes over an hour, at a supercharger, if you can find one, and you have to pay for it. And God Elon can cut your Tesla off from being supercharged whenever he wants.
Well, maybe in the public charging stations but I doubt it as long as they're making money. All I know is that we never needed it when we had an EV and drove it constantly. When we gave the leased vehicle back it had 70k miles on it. Never once did we use a public charging station. 90% was at my wife's job who was charged nothing and 10% was at my house.

We saved thousands of dollars as opposed to going to gas stations. Beyond that it needed no oil changes, which is another environmental waste. It's funny how people don't factor these things in. It actually needed 0 maintenance outside of rotating the tires, after 5 years and 70k miles, not bad saving on gas & maintenance like that. I'm telling you, it was one of the best investments I ever made, & meanwhile you criticize it. :lol:

However, my point with pointing out a Tesla in this thread is that is an incredible vehicle for all of you exotic sports car enthusiasts. That's why they're kickin' ass and even Jay Leno is endorsing them now. Just take one for a test drive & you'll know what I mean.
How are oil changes a waste? You realize that oil is recycled and has been for decades
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:20 am

How are oil changes a waste? You realize that oil is recycled and has been for decades
That's the theory, unfortunately it's not the reality. ;)

A huge percentage of used oil is illegally dumped and destroying our environment and even when it's not the process to re-use it causes significant pollution as well, so no, the fact that a gas powered engine uses significant oil is also a minus. Just the fact that they need oil to begin with causes disasters like the BP oil nightmare in the gulf.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:35 am

A huge percentage of used oil is illegally dumped and destroying our environment and even when it's not the process to re-use it causes significant pollution as well, so no, the fact that a gas powered engine uses significant oil is also a minus. Just the fact that they need oil to begin with causes disasters like the BP oil nightmare in the gulf.
I'm guessing you can back up the "huge percentage of used oil is illegally dumped" part? Even when used motor oil still has considerable value?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:38 am

I'm guessing you can back up the "huge percentage of used oil is illegally dumped" part? Even when used motor oil still has considerable value?
Sure. I even remember all the lazy muscle car owners I've seen dump it down a sewer drain going straight to our aquifers. It has considerable value? That's bullshit, you have to drive it to Walmart and they take it for free if you bother. They don't pay you for it Quint, get real.

https://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/usedoil/info

"Used oil can contain such contaminants as lead, magnesium, copper, zinc, chromium, arsenic, chlorides, cadmium, and chlorinated compounds. Oil poured down drains or onto the ground can work its way into our ground and surface waters and cause serious pollution. One gallon of used oil can foul a million gallons of drinking water. Federal reports indicate that used motor oil accounts for more than 40 percent of the total oil pollution of our nation's harbors and waterways."

Hello Quint. Do your research next time instead of talking out of your azz. Even when you think you're giving it back to a recycling place they're still illegally dumping it. ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:46 am

Sure. I even remember all the lazy muscle car owners I've seen dump it down a sewer drain going straight to our aquifers. It has considerable value? That's bullshit, you have to drive it to Walmart and they take it for free if you bother. They don't pay you for it Quint, get real.

"Used oil can contain such contaminants as lead, magnesium, copper, zinc, chromium, arsenic, chlorides, cadmium, and chlorinated compounds. Oil poured down drains or onto the ground can work its way into our ground and surface waters and cause serious pollution. One gallon of used oil can foul a million gallons of drinking water. Federal reports indicate that used motor oil accounts for more than 40 percent of the total oil pollution of our nation's harbors and waterways."

Hello Quint. Do your research next time instead of talking out of your azz. Even when you think you're giving it back to a recycling place they're still illegally dumping it. ;)
Of course Walmart takes it for free, the law says they have to you dolt.

Yes, used oil is very recyclable. Used oil can be re-refined or processed into fuel oil. In 2010, 120 million gallons of lubricating oil were sold in California. Approximately 20 percent or 24 million gallons, leaked out of engines or was burned. 83 million gallons of the remaining oil was recycled, preventing it from being improperly disposed of down storm drains, into lakes or streams, or thrown in the garbage.

80% of used motor oil in California was recycled. Your own link destroyed your false statement you lunatic.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:46 am

Of course Walmart takes it for free, the law says they have to you dolt.

Yes, used oil is very recyclable. Used oil can be re-refined or processed into fuel oil. In 2010, 120 million gallons of lubricating oil were sold in California. Approximately 20 percent or 24 million gallons, leaked out of engines or was burned. 83 million gallons of the remaining oil was recycled, preventing it from being improperly disposed of down storm drains, into lakes or streams, or thrown in the garbage.

80% of used motor oil in California was recycled. Your own link destroyed your false statement you lunatic.
Son, noticed how I completely proved you are completely full of shit? Then you resorted to calling me names, like you do with Flumper, WTC, Biker and other people on this board when you are proven to be the true idiot. I'm tired of proving you're an idiot and that you is talking shit out of your ass and that basically you suck.

GET A FUCKIN GRIP TARD BOY. OIL IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND A CONTAMINANT. ELECTRIC CARS DON'T USE OIL, WHICH IS A PLUS YOU FUCKIN' DOLT.
Go FUCK YOURSELF CHUMP, 'CAUSE YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A CHUMP. LOOK IN THE MIRROR MORON.
And next time pay your taxes and health insurance you mooch cheap fuck, unlike the beautiful El Salva dorian people in my life. ;)

Happy now, asshole. You get what you give in America son. :lol:

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I forgot how clean and healthy lithium is :lol: