If you ask me gyms are "done" due to the coronavirus

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: If you ask me gyms are "done" due to the coronavirus

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

B-Tender wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 pm I remember an Asian dude with a Caucasian wife. They had a kid.
wanna-b-boy or something like that. He loved to post pictures on the site of him flexin'. I always wondered why since this is like a 99% hetero male site that really wasn't interested. He seemed like a good dude though.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:37 pm
B-Tender wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:45 pm I remember an Asian dude with a Caucasian wife. They had a kid.
wanna-b-boy or something like that. He loved to post pictures on the site of him flexin'. I always wondered why since this is like a 99% hetero male site that really wasn't interested. He seemed like a good dude though.
Yep, that was it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

B-Tender wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:38 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:37 pm
Yep, that was it.
Selective Coal was one of the only posters we had from NYC that was also into the gym and MMA. He even owned his own gym and was a personal trainer, so he told us. He used to post pictures of some of the hot babes he was with.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm Here a pic of my cracka boyfriend that I'm blowin'

:shock: Congrats?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:54 pm
Smok44 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm Here a pic of my cracka boyfriend that I'm blowin'

:shock: Congrats?
Again?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD.
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

Lol
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 4:06 am EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD.
Does anyone have a more interesting board? PM me.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:51 am
Its why Deadpetals left. Probably why JCW left as well.
There is one common denominator every time it happens.
Y'all could fix this if you wanted to.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:55 pm
I have 3-4 people on "ignore". You can literally find pages where you'll only actually see 1-3 posts - all the rest are the idiots.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:00 pm
I have 3-4 people on "ignore". You can literally find pages where you'll only actually see 1-3 posts - all the rest are the idiots.
testing. what day is this, wed or thur?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Your Mom is a whore! Think about it.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:23 pm
Your Mom is a whore! Think about it.
You're a big part of the problem too RD, you continue to perpetuate things (like you're doing with this post) & hold grudges no matter how kind I am to you, even creating a thread in your honor and about Canada. That's what I'm man enough to do.

Also, I for one always got along great with Dead Pedals and JCW for well over a decade so I'm reasonably sure I'm not the reason they left.

Bottom line is, show some respect & maybe you'll get respect in return. I almost never initiate the flaming but like Trump I do come back at you when you're disrespecting me & clearly in the wrong.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:39 pm My son went to the gym yesterday and the set up is fantastic. Spatial distancing of machines, a team of workers constantly sanitizing, ect... Think I'm going to go tomorrow. The treadmill and Peleton for 10 weeks has become monotonous
at least something has finally kick started the gyms to think that sanitizing is worth while.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:39 pm My son went to the gym yesterday and the set up is fantastic. Spatial distancing of machines, a team of workers constantly sanitizing, ect... Think I'm going to go tomorrow. The treadmill and Peleton for 10 weeks has become monotonous
IDK, I still am not that enthusiastic about wearing a mask and spatial distancing and being hosed down with clorox, which is prolly a more lethal carcinogenic death than the virus. It's awesome I have miles of single track twisty hiking/ mountain biking trails in my backyard though. I finally managed to go for a short run earlier today on the bike, as opposed to hiking it.

I'm more optimistic about my home gym though. Let me ask you Biker, you have a Peleton? I read up a bit on it and it sounded pretty interesting. Does it come with the video screen and a wireless connection to the Internet? How do you like it?

I guess I'll have to research it further on my own since I'm sure there's tons of information on it on the Internet but I still would like to know how you like it, since you're the only one I know that has one. TIA
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

beagleboy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:27 pm
Does anyone have a more interesting board? PM me.
Did you ever get an answer? I am this close to start using the ignore button.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

When this place gets uber retardo I go to The opie and anthony board
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:30 pm
IDK, I still am not that enthusiastic about wearing a mask and spatial distancing and being hosed down with clorox, which is prolly a more lethal carcinogenic death than the virus. It's awesome I have miles of single track twisty hiking/ mountain biking trails in my backyard though. I finally managed to go for a short run earlier today on the bike, as opposed to hiking it.

I'm more optimistic about my home gym though. Let me ask you Biker, you have a Peleton? I read up a bit on it and it sounded pretty interesting. Does it come with the video screen and a wireless connection to the Internet? How do you like it?

I guess I'll have to research it further on my own since I'm sure there's tons of information on it on the Internet but I still would like to know how you like it, since you're the only one I know that has one. TIA
I guess Biker isn't that impressed with his peloton. That's what I read today too. Here's a quote, "It's a bunch of bullshit, false advertising and way overpriced, designed to rip off people that like to think they're special but in reality don't know shit."

Meh, I'll go back to old school free weights & running. Once again, more advice from the dimwit Biker turns out to be wrong. Who would have thunk it?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:44 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:38 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:30 pm

I guess Biker isn't that impressed with his peloton. That's what I read today too. Here's a quote, "It's a bunch of bullshit, false advertising and way overpriced, designed to rip off people that like to think they're special but in reality don't know shit."

Meh, I'll go back to old school free weights & running. Once again, more advice from the dimwit Biker turns out to be wrong. Who would have thunk it?
What are you babbling on about, Senor Cucaracha?
As usual, I'm being highly articulate, clear & concise and you, being Brazilian & intellectually inferior to me wants to make it a personal attack. OK, I'll repeat myself chump, this time try to keep up. :lol:

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:53 pm The Peloton has its place in Biker's gym, as does the other equipment I use. Not sure what your point is
Actually what I'm really trying to do is get some feedback from you concerning your opinion on the Peloton, not make a point. Whatever, "it has a place in your gym", brilliant. I've learned so much from you about it. Thx.

Don't worry, I'll do my own research. Sorry to bother you.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 9:09 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:53 pm The Peloton has its place in Biker's gym, as does the other equipment I use. Not sure what your point is
Actually what I'm really trying to do is get some feedback from you concerning your opinion on the Peloton, not make a point. Whatever, "it has a place in your gym", brilliant. I've learned so much from you about it. Thx.

Don't worry, I'll do my own research. Sorry to bother you.

Peloton is for women and trend followers. Real men use weights and run outside in the rain and the snow dodging traffic
I blame Biker.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

lol.
I blame Biker.