Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:29 pm I feel bad that you guys don't get to have your president be a traitor. I know how badly you hoped for it. Maybe next time.
Your impeached president certainly is a traitor
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Today is another day that the GOP controlled Senate chose not to remove Trump from office.

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'

Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.

Ahead of a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan, President Donald Trump on Wednesday said what he talks about with the Russian president is "none of your business."

That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-p ... d=63967271
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"Nope, nothing shady there." Flumpy Cheezy and the gang
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

DandyDon wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:01 pm Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'

Congress is probing whether Trump destroyed records from previous meetings.

Ahead of a planned meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan, President Donald Trump on Wednesday said what he talks about with the Russian president is "none of your business."

That kind of dismissal has fueled concerns about their previous meetings, some of which are under investigation by Congress over reports that Trump destroyed translators' notes afterwards or met without any U.S. officials present. The reported destruction of notes is also the subject of lawsuits that allege the Trump administration has violated federal laws about records preservation.

"I'll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump answered as he left the White House when a reporter asked him whether he would tell Putin not to meddle in U.S. elections.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-p ... d=63967271
Dang. The irony with this post is Shakespearian.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.