More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

Post by Animal »

Indiana woman charged with mail-in voter fraud, she delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box checked.

Just a couple days after finding out Democrat officials in New Jersey were charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, we have a woman charged in Indiana with mail in voter fraud. This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery. With multiple individuals now being charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots for Democrat officials or prechecked mail in ballots marked Democrat, you have to wonder if the Democrat establishment set themselves up for a trap with this mail in ballot harvesting agenda...As we are starting to see multiple Democrats now being charged in America for election fraud involving mail in ballots. This likely won't be the last time over a span of a few days where Democrats get charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, but Democrats like Pelosi and their media will continue to claim there is nothing to worry about with mail in voting.

https://44news.wevv.com/vanderburgh-co- ... d-charges/

When will the Democrats stop with the mail-in ballot fraud?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Re: More Democratic Mail-In Ballot Fraud

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:39 pm Indiana woman charged with mail-in voter fraud, she delivered 400 ballots with Democrat box checked.

Just a couple days after finding out Democrat officials in New Jersey were charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, we have a woman charged in Indiana with mail in voter fraud. This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery. With multiple individuals now being charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots for Democrat officials or prechecked mail in ballots marked Democrat, you have to wonder if the Democrat establishment set themselves up for a trap with this mail in ballot harvesting agenda...As we are starting to see multiple Democrats now being charged in America for election fraud involving mail in ballots. This likely won't be the last time over a span of a few days where Democrats get charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, but Democrats like Pelosi and their media will continue to claim there is nothing to worry about with mail in voting.

https://44news.wevv.com/vanderburgh-co- ... d-charges/

When will the Democrats stop with the mail-in ballot fraud?
Yeah, not buying this "fraud is gonna steal Chump's election" crap.

No, Chump's twits are mostly gonna lose this election for him, 'cause he's a moron.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

So one lone nutcase tried to commit voter fraud and was caught by the election boards checks and balances. Seems like the system is working as intended.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:53 pm So one lone nutcase tried to commit voter fraud and was caught by the election boards checks and balances. Seems like the system is working as intended.
or you could look at it like a logical person would and say "wow, if we caught one, how many did we miss?" Or, by your logic, the only fish in the lake are the ones you caught?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

I have trouble taking the Republicans seriously on this when, at the same time, they're ignoring Russian attempts to interfere in our elections (hello I love to be buttfucked Mitch).

It's clearly just another BS smokescreen talking point.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:53 pm So one lone nutcase tried to commit voter fraud and was caught by the election boards checks and balances. Seems like the system is working as intended.
or you could look at it like a logical person would and say "wow, if we caught one, how many did we miss?" Or, by your logic, the only fish in the lake are the ones you caught?
shall we start having a debate about Republican voter suppression techniques? closing of polling stations in minority heavy districts, gerrymandering? I'm gonna bet we can find all kinds of shenanigans...……...voter fraud is statistically non-existent but doesn't mean some ass isn't going to try the system....that's why there are checks
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:05 pm I have trouble taking the Republicans seriously on this when, at the same time, they're ignoring Russian attempts to interfere in our elections (hello I love to be buttfucked Mitch).

well, the woman was clearly arrested and charged. And clearly 4 people (including a city councilman) were arrested and charged with mail in ballot fraud in New jersey.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/25/politics ... index.html

Is it really a talking point when people start getting arrested?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:08 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm
shall we start having a debate about Republican voter suppression techniques? closing of polling stations in minority heavy districts, gerrymandering? I'm gonna bet we can find all kinds of shenanigans...……...voter fraud is statistically non-existent but doesn't mean some ass isn't going to try the system....that's why there are checks
Don't you know? It's only bad when Democratic folks are caught doing it.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:09 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:05 pm I have trouble taking the Republicans seriously on this when, at the same time, they're ignoring Russian attempts to interfere in our elections (hello I love to be buttfucked Mitch).

well, the woman was clearly arrested and charged. And clearly 4 people (including a city councilman) were arrested and charged with mail in ballot fraud in New jersey.

Looks like the folks watching out for this are doing their jobs. The more publicity about catching people and the serious consequences, the less people will attempt it.

And most sources I've read indicate fraud is rare.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:13 pm

Looks like the folks watching out for this are doing their jobs. And most sources I've read indicate fraud is rare.
Is it rare or is it rarely caught?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Looks like the folks watching out for this are doing their jobs. And most sources I've read indicate fraud is rare.

It isn't odd that we find people trying to game the system.....it's odd that you believe only Democrats are doing it
I blame Biker.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Flumper wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:14 pm

The rarity of actual fraud isn't accurately depicted by the Republicans, and is best described as political propaganda on their part.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So caught because you can't actually get away with that then.

The traitors will be going into overdrive trying to distract from their support of a traitor who covered up Russia paying bounties for dead US soldiers while pushing to help get Russia reinstated in the G8.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Every one of you have missed the point.

Instead of making it easier to cheat, we should make it more difficult to cheat.

Things like in person voting.

Photo ID requirements.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:56 pm Every one of you have missed the point.

Instead of making it easier to cheat, we should make it more difficult to cheat.

Photo ID requirements.
You need to prove your identity when you register. Tennessee barely allowed in person voting last week, Is Tennessee cheating?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Photo ID requirements.
You need to prove your identity when you register. Tennessee barely allowed in person voting last week, Is Tennessee cheating?
That’s the problem, we have no idea how many cheated.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:01 pm

Photo ID requirements.
That’s the problem, we have no idea how many cheated.
Are you gonna complain about Trump and Pence mailing in their votes from addresses they don't live in? How can we tell if their cheating?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:09 pm That’s the problem, we have no idea how many cheated.
its the same logic they use with the police. they want the police to be afraid to touch them so they can more easily get away with their crimes and claim racist if you think otherwise. its the same with voting. they want a system they know they can cheat and then claim its racist if you think otherwise.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:13 pm
Are you gonna complain about Trump and Pence mailing in their votes from addresses they don't live in? How can we tell if their cheating?
only a moron wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the need for an absentee ballot and a mail-in ballot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery.

How was this ever going to work? If I received my ballot already marked Republican you think I'm just gonna mail it in? "Guess I'm voting GOP this year?"
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So Trump and Pence were unable to vote in their home state and THEY DIDN'T use an absentee ballot???????????????
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Why don't they live where they voted from?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If Trump can golf in Florida why can't he vote?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

On Monday, the North Carolina State Board of Elections convened a special hearing to consider whether Harris had stolen the congressional seat. In early December, the bipartisan agency had refused to certify the election results because of irregularities discovered with hundreds of mail-in ballots, most of which had originated in Bladen County. In the course of last week’s hearings, in Raleigh, investigators laid out their case—based on at least a hundred and seventy-two interviews and tens of thousands of pages of records—that the election had been tainted by a “coordinated, unlawful, and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme.” At the center of the scandal was the Republican operative Harris had employed in Bladen County, Leslie McCrae Dowless, whose operation, according to investigators, included filling out at least a thousand mail-in-ballot requests, many without voters’ knowledge, and deploying a team of friends, family members, and other associates to pose as election officials and collect them. Votes for Democrats were allegedly tossed out, and everything else was cast—or altered—for Harris. Among the important questions to be answered at the hearings was what Harris knew about Dowless’s scheme, and when he knew about it..”

:o
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm On Monday, the North Carolina State Board of Elections convened a special hearing to consider whether Harris had stolen the congressional seat. In early December, the bipartisan agency had refused to certify the election results because of irregularities discovered with hundreds of mail-in ballots, most of which had originated in Bladen County. In the course of last week’s hearings, in Raleigh, investigators laid out their case—based on at least a hundred and seventy-two interviews and tens of thousands of pages of records—that the election had been tainted by a “coordinated, unlawful, and substantially resourced absentee ballot scheme.” At the center of the scandal was the Republican operative Harris had employed in Bladen County, Leslie McCrae Dowless, whose operation, according to investigators, included filling out at least a thousand mail-in-ballot requests, many without voters’ knowledge, and deploying a team of friends, family members, and other associates to pose as election officials and collect them. Votes for Democrats were allegedly tossed out, and everything else was cast—or altered—for Harris. Among the important questions to be answered at the hearings was what Harris knew about Dowless’s scheme, and when he knew about it..”

:o
isn't that just one more reason why mail-in ballots are a bad idea?